It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Looks like vNex92 is using two accounts

Same writing patterns , pushing the same stuff, but this one is NOT claiming to be American like vNex92 who clearly isnt

There was a time in ATS history when these people would have been shut down within days

PS Im former active military and current reserve, NOTHING on my radar has gone off to make me think the Americans did this nor are any of us mobilizing like theres a threat to us

The September financial report shows that the Chinese economy is the only one in the green while European and American took a hi
not even close

Go back to the shadows
edit on 28-9-2022 by optimisticcontrarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

Think the use of multiple accounts against the TnC.

So if you are correct and the mods find out they might not be too happy with him.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

My friend Russia has barely used 10% of its force, that's what everyone is not realizing and why the US is turning to such tactics.

LMAO if that were the case they wouldnt be CONSCRIPTING 1 million people, go away propaganda account

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
a reply to: JinMI
Canada, Australia and New Zealand will see some stuff but won't be too brutal.

Why would my country in any way shape or form see anything?.. its so far from anyone else, it would be a logistical nightmare to send anything down here, we have no military to really speak of, all we have is a top notch SAS and we only give those to others for very specific jobs if asked... outside of that our tiny army is typically used for peacekeeping and reconstruction generally in conflicts within our own global region of Australasia (of which we have a very well respected reputation for).

In any sort of WW3, theres one country in the entire world that will be simply forgotten about... im currently sitting on it, and thank god for that. Hell I doubt even Australia would get hit any more than it did in WW2 in terms of a global conflict reaching its shore... theres simply no reason to.

originally posted by: JinMI
Their gov'ts have shown to be corrupt WEF puppet states. Squashing rights and dissent.

Please never try and pass an opinion about my country's government (rightwing or leftwing) ever again thanks... you clearly know nothing about it. Squashing rights and dissent?.. wtf?

Reading the pro putler/ruZZIa posts in this thread is like walking into a looney bin, when there are so many authenticated videos available of just how much of a # show ruZZia is making of all this from top to bottom, coming out daily.
your government is bat# crazy just like mine and everyone has ppl like you to thank for it. Congrats, I guess.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
a reply to: JinMI
Canada, Australia and New Zealand will see some stuff but won't be too brutal.

Why would my country in any way shape or form see anything?.. its so far from anyone else, it would be a logistical nightmare to send anything down here, we have no military to really speak of, all we have is a top notch SAS and we only give those to others for very specific jobs if asked... outside of that our tiny army is typically used for peacekeeping and reconstruction generally in conflicts within our own global region of Australasia (of which we have a very well respected reputation for).

In any sort of WW3, theres one country in the entire world that will be simply forgotten about... im currently sitting on it, and thank god for that. Hell I doubt even Australia would get hit any more than it did in WW2 in terms of a global conflict reaching its shore... theres simply no reason to.

Their gov'ts have shown to be corrupt WEF puppet states. Squashing rights and dissent.

Please never try and pass an opinion about my country's government (rightwing or leftwing) ever again thanks... you clearly know nothing about it. Squashing rights and dissent?.. wtf?

Reading the pro putler/ruZZIa posts in this thread is like walking into a looney bin, when there are so many authenticated videos available of just how much of a # show ruZZia is making of all this from top to bottom, coming out daily.
your government is bat# crazy just like mine and everyone has ppl like you to thank for it. Congrats, I guess.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: BigfootNZ
I would enjoy seeing you attempt to stop me.
Yes, squashing rights and dissent. The actions taken during covid highlighted just how far NZ as well as Australia and Canada would go.

Its easy, i just dont read or acknowledge anything you ever post from here on out...

You call that squashing rights and dissent? fixing a big problem with a temporary solution?.. having actually lived through these supposed 'squashing of rights', and having wartched local news here daily, along with being able to talk to local people... no one thought their rights were squashed, and dissenters could happily dissent if they wanted to.

The only ones actually dissenting down here where small groups of anti vaxxers, pockets of pacific ethnic communities who were mostly being taken for a ride by their local church leaders, and a handful of rich business men who thought the lock down would impact their earnings more than they'd like... the rest of us just got on with it, and because of that we had some of the best, quickest and less impactful outcomes of the pandemic.

Although theres no real point in discussing this here, this aint the thread or forum for it.

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

wow lol...
edit on 28-9-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian

Same writing patterns , pushing the same stuff, but this one is NOT claiming to be American like vNex92 who clearly isnt

There was a time in ATS history when these people would have been shut down within days

PS Im former active military and current reserve, NOTHING on my radar has gone off to make me think the Americans did this nor are any of us mobilizing like theres a threat to us

The September financial report shows that the Chinese economy is the only one in the green while European and American took a hi
not even close

Go back to the shadows

Wait so because you're former military, and it doesn't "seem" like the US, that's sufficient?

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

America is still a baby relatively speaking where nations are concerned WanderingMrM.

With all the teething and growing pains that come with it.

A heavily nuclear-armed baby all the same with the best military in the world, possessing the ability to fight Russia and China simultaneously if need be without breaking to much of a sweat.

And i imagine she will be around for quite a while.

You expect them to tear themselves apart, but the fact of the matter is Russia is far more lightly to slip into civil war given the current climate and state of affairs than America is.

The situation says Putin is screwed from a military perspective.

Ukraine remains a free nation with the support of NATO behind her, possibly soon to be part of NATO at some future date.

Same as Sweden and Finland which Putin also drove into NATO arms.

Situation is all Putin has managed to achieve is to double his borders with NATO nation and alienate his nation from the rest of the civilized world by way of his actions and antics.

the US is broke and teetering on the brink of bankruptcy. Their day of being the worlds police state is coming to end.

China will destroy the US without firing a single shot. It’s guaranteed.
edit on 28-9-2022 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Better than 'I don't know anything so I make stuff up without evidence'.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

Is that what russian teevee said today?

I haven't had time to watch yet.

Pro Tip: they've been saying the same thing for over 50 years.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

The only ones actually dissenting down here where small groups of anti vaxxers, pockets of pacific ethnic communities who were mostly being taken for a ride by their local church leaders, and a handful of rich business men who thought the lock down would impact their earnings more than they'd like... the rest of us just got on with it, and because of that we had some of the best, quickest and less impactful outcomes of the pandemic.

Those....those...undesirables!

Oops....

Its easy, i just dont read or acknowledge anything you ever post from here on out...

..best of luck.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

manchin pulled his part from the bill as the left wacos voted no in a test vote.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

Yeh but they keep thinking everything is A Okay in the U.S.A

The entire situation is hilarious, I do feel sorry for a lot of Americans though because they live in the hope and dream that "We're Number 1" still.

Things got so bad in America the Corporate, Shadow State and Demoncrats had to elect a known pedo just to win.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian

not even close

Go back to the shadows

Wait so because you're former military, and it doesn't "seem" like the US, that's sufficient?

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Heh, he's former while my contact is actually current, sadly they are resigning and leaving the U.S because sh*t is about to get as they said: "Unfavorable to remain in the states".

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

Better than 'I don't know anything so I make stuff up without evidence'.

Make what up? I posted a link bro. You got a problem?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

Think the use of multiple accounts against the TnC.

So if you are correct and the mods find out they might not be too happy with him.

The mods can investigate it, and if it is true then a ban happens.

It's hilarious though because this individual had to result to such notions of being insecure that they need to make sh*t up like me being this vNex person.

Last time I saw similar sh*t was Americans screaming there are nukes in Iraq 😂😅🤣

10/10 would call paranoid again!

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

A lot of the people here have a problem as soon as something is mentioned in the lines of "America is evil and it's going to soon collapse and lose".

Like that line from that one movie "You're looking at me like I just f*cked your mother or something" 😂😅🤣

Without a doubt, it makes these individuals trip and start flipping out

edit on 28-9-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Is this another Red Dawn reboot?....or is this Homeland 3?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Fallout 5

But without 2a energy weapons...or power armor.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Nah won't happen that way, but how interesting would that be

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join