It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

a reply to: MidnightWatcher

No one has threatened nukes in certain terms.

In uncertain terms, the 3 little men did in the same manor.

Zelensky having nukes within ukraine is irrelevant.

Irrelevant?

How exactly is he threatening to use weapons he doesn't have?

Or better yet, why would russia be worried about any such imaginary nuke threats from someone that doesn't have any nukes?

Is russia worried? Like worried about the javelins ukraine didnt have...until they did?

Yes, ukraine having nukes in ukraine is irrelevant. Just ask Poland.

Poland is in NATO, Ukraine is not.

NATO's nuke sharing agreement only applies to NATO members.

Are there any indications that biden intends to offer Zelinsky any nukes?

Then THAT's what I'd be complaining about if I were you, not imaginary nuke threats from a country that doesn't have any nukes.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Oh dont you worry bout me.

For a non nato country, they sure seem to have massive nato support......

More to your point, yes, Poland is a NATO nation, that is asking for US nukes and is also on Ukraines border.......

As I said, nukes in ukraine are irrelevant.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Oh dont you worry bout me.

For a non nato country, they sure seem to have massive nato support......

More to your point, yes, Poland is a NATO nation, that is asking for US nukes and is also on Ukraines border.......

As I said, nukes in ukraine are irrelevant.

Wasn't it Ukraine that you claimed had made nuke threats?

What does Poland have to do with it, or did Poland make nuke threats too?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Wasn't it Ukraine that you claimed had made nuke threats?

No, i claimed that if putin made nuke threats, then by the same verbiage, so did zelensky and biden.

Poland recently requested nuclear weapons from tbe US. Thats what they have to do with the topic.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

US won't even give Poland nukes...

www.newsmax.com...

It's a complex treaty/arrangement.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is how we tell things in Ukraine are not going well for Zelensky.

Zelensky Unhinged Wanting Nuclear Strikes On Russia NOW!!!

President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky believes that "NATO should make it impossible for Russia to use nuclear weapons."

"Preemptive strikes are needed so that they know what awaits them if they use nuclear weapons. Not the other way around, waiting for Russia's nuclear strikes and then saying, 'oh, you've done that, then get this,'" he said on Thursday, speaking via video link at Australia's think tank, the Lowy Institute.

NATO, Zelensky said, "should reconsider how it uses its pressure."

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus

US won't even give Poland nukes...

www.newsmax.com...

It's a complex treaty/arrangement.

en.wikipedia.org...

Agreed.

But the claim is so weak I didn't think it necessary to go down that rabbit hole.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Did Zelinsky never mention using nukes on that hypothetical preemptive strike to 'let russia know what awaits them if they use nukes'?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

And that is exactly another reason dancing boy is not in NATO.

Lovely how he threatens force he doesn't have...

www.newsmax.com...

Best believe it though folks, them nukes been flying over all our head for awhile now on high alert, more than likely non-stop with mid-air refueling.

If Russia goes nuclear the only people who will decide to respond to that will be the USA.

All of our foreign policy revolves around NPT, and that even applies to our friends.

edit on 7-10-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

I find it very interesting indeed, and the fact he is starting to literally beg for nukes is a definite indication that things for Ukraine are not going the way our Western media is painting them out to be.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

I find it very interesting indeed, and the fact he is starting to literally beg for nukes is a definite indication that things for Ukraine are not going the way our Western media is painting them out to be.

Assuming your evidence free claim that 'Zelinsky begged for nukes' is true, has anyone offered him any nukes?

So then Zelinsky had no nukes, or any path to get any nukes, when he supposedly made nuke threats, correct?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Ukraine isn't the end of the world that's for sure, the adults in the room won't allow it.

Putin of course is playing it very cool with NATO members, we are obligated but imo the Ukraine conflict can be resolved either way conventionally (conventional means)

Diplomacy obviously isn't working and my opinion of Zelensky on these matters is he is not cool-headed enough and too much of a sabre rattler, hes not very good at diplomacy speak or posturing.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Zelensky does not have diplomacy as an option. Any move toward negotiation with Russia would sign his death warrant.

edit on 7-10-2022 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Come-on on the Russian singer lets go!

edit on 7-10-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Well the first thing he needs to do is appear or give the appearance that a diplomatic resolution can/may be found and possible.

He can start by taking off that t-shirt and cargo pants and maybe dress the part of a leader.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus
a reply to: midicon

Well the first thing he needs to do is appear or give the appearance that a diplomatic resolution can/may be found and possible.

He can start by taking off that t-shirt and cargo pants and maybe dress the part of a leader.

He has, 'go back to russia and we can negotiate'.

You want him to dress in a different color than everyone else to make him stand out for drone cameras?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Tell you what that sounds quite dictatorial imo... come to think of it I can't name not a single Ukrainian General, Commander or Captian in this conflict... let them dress the part.

I guess Zelensky is a go-it aloner? He is in control of everything, every military move and counterstrike and any diplomacy involved.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Zelenskyy did not specify whether he had in mind a preventative nuclear strike or the use of conventional weapons.

Zelensky calls on NATO to launch a preemptive strike to prevent Russia from using nuclear weapons

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Possibly, but he still doesn't have any nukes.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Seeing our leaders in military garb is just so um how to say this? Nazi/Communistic...

"Go back and we can negotiate" that's a little late at this point, Zelensky needs to come off a little differently on the world stage because it almost look opposite like we are all supposed to be supporting this thug in pseudo-military get-up.

Is that what the Ukrainian people respond to in a leader? That speaks volumes in itself if they do.

edit on 7-10-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join