It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

What should NATO do? Exclude the possibility of use of nuclear weapons by Russia. But the most important, I’m again addressing the international community, is how it was before February 24: preventative strikes, so that they know what will happen if they use [a nuke]. And not the opposite, waiting for Russia to strike and then saying “oh, that’s how you are, now you can take it from us.” Reconsider how you apply pressure, the order of application.

Zelensky quote from your source.

Now, the claim to fame putin quote.

"If the territorial integrity of our country is threatened, we will without doubt use all available means to protect Russia and our people - this is not a bluff," Putin said in a televised address to the nation.

Citing NATO expansion towards Russia's borders, Putin said the West was plotting to destroy his country, engaging in "nuclear blackmail" by allegedly discussing the potential use of nuclear weapons against Moscow, and accused the United States, the European Union and Britain of encouraging Ukraine to push military operations into Russia itself.

Finally, the statement from Biden

Biden added, “We have not faced the prospect of Armageddon since Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crisis." He suggested the threat from Putin is real “because his military is — you might say — significantly underperforming.”

U.S. officials for months have warned of the prospect that Russia could use weapons of mass destruction in Ukraine as it has faced a series of strategic setbacks on the battlefield, though Biden's remarks marked the starkest warnings yet issued by the U.S. government about the nuclear stakes.

It was not immediately clear whether Biden was referring to any new assessment of Russian intentions. As recently as this week, though, U.S. officials have said they have seen no change to Russia’s nuclear forces that would require a change in the alert posture of U.S. nuclear forces.

“We have not seen any reason to adjust our own strategic nuclear posture, nor do we have indication that Russia is preparing to imminently use nuclear weapons,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Tuesday.

Either they are all specifying, or none of them is specifying. I'll agree to that.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

...... he wants to attack Russia with nuclear weapons to stop them from using them.

Any actual EVIDENCE of this?
No-one is going to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against Russia and to suggest so is plain ridiculous....not even Putin himself has alleged this.

Countries handing out iodine tablets,....

Sensible precautions don't you think considering Putin HAS repeatedly threatened to use first strike nuclear weapons if he doesn't get his own way?
Given that don't you think it could be viewed as irresponsible if governments didn't take precautions?

Western troops on the ground all the time in Ukraine.....

Where?
Any actual EVIDENCE?
I know lads currently serving in the UK Army; not one of them has indicated that they know of any UK forces serving directly in Ukraine.
I'm sure others here on ATS could say the same.

The end game is to carve up Russia,...

US/UK/NATO has no intention of invading or 'carving' up Russia, it would serve no purpose whatsoever.

....everything is legal from now on as the Duma has ratified everything with regard to the incorporation.

Hitler's land grabs were legal in accordance with Third Reich legislation....just more echoes from '39 etc.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well one things for sure, atleast Biden can dress the part, appearances are important.

But of course that Biden dude can't even find his own feet so I'd take that statement with a huge grain if salt... that statement is from his administration... and that's why people love Trump so much, one could tell when a statement was from him or if it was a standard fanfare administrative response.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

I find Zelensky rather an interesting character right now.

So Russia threatens NATO and U.S with nukes, my contacts and some independent media are saying Ukrainians are being absolutely as the youth says "Rekt" by Russian artillery. Literally, a day later Zelensky goes "NATO NUKE NOW PLEASE", I think this is not a coincidence or Is it?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

The US/NATO will never place nuclear weapons in Poland because:
1. Its against all agreements made.
2. There is no need.
3. It would be madness.

Zelensky can ask as much as he wants but it isn't going to happen.

If it did - as things stand - they would immediately lose the moral high ground and with it the huge public support they have in Western Europe etc.
It would then only be a matter of time before one way or another Zelensky lost.

It isn't going to happen.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

This is the real world. let's not be naive.
edit on 7-10-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

my contacts and some independent media are saying Ukrainians are being absolutely as the youth says "Rekt" by Russian artillery.

Have any evidence of this artillery rekture?

Cuz this artillery rektosity doesn't appear to be slowing Ukrainian advances.

russia isn't even bragging about how many shells they fire every day anymore, seems troops keep smoking at their ammo depots.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus

Well one things for sure, atleast Biden can dress the part, appearances are important.

But of course that Biden dude can't even find his own feet so I'd take that statement with a huge grain if salt... that statement is from his administration... and that's why people love Trump so much, one could tell when a statement was from him or if it was a standard fanfare administrative response.

That's why I also included the WH "official" statement....because, yea, Biden can't apparently speak for himself as president of the united states....

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Naive?
How so, please elaborate?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Poland asked for them.

However, the US says:

“We’re not aware of this issue being raised and would refer you to the government of Poland,” a US official said.

Which is rather odd given Duda's statement:

“We have spoken with American leaders about whether the United States is considering such a possibility. The issue is open,” Duda told Gazeta Polska.

Make from it what yall will.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Poland can ask as much as they want as well, they won't get them either.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

While I'll agree at the likelyhood of your sentiment, I'm doubting anyone here has the ability to see into the future.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   

These are the actual broken quotes from the Polish president in your source:

“a potential opportunity”
“nuclear sharing”

Which means training Polish pilots are trained to fly missions carrying US nuclear bombs.

So even if the CT assembled from those broken quotes was true, Poland STILL wouldn't have any nukes, just trained pilots.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   

He definitely needs to be a little more professional, maybe that's just my personal opinion... yes people are dying.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I'm doubting anyone here has the ability to see into the future.

WanderingMrM would disagree, he believes he see's the future all the time; The Lawless One - apparently the anti-Chritst - and The Forgotten Tzar - some messianic like Russian leader who is in some Mahdi like occultation at present but who is going to usher in a Golden Age under Russian hegemony.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Nowhere did I claim they were getting or anything of the sort.

If you've another source...then by all means....

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Then you should take that up with them.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   

a reply to: WanderingMrM

Ukraine isn't the end of the world that's for sure, the adults in the room won't allow it.

Putin of course is playing it very cool with NATO members, we are obligated but imo the Ukraine conflict can be resolved either way conventionally (conventional means)

Diplomacy obviously isn't working and my opinion of Zelensky on these matters is he is not cool-headed enough and too much of a sabre rattler, hes not very good at diplomacy speak or posturing.

Yeah Putin has played it real cool except you know the nuke threats

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

a reply to: WanderingMrM

Ukraine isn't the end of the world that's for sure, the adults in the room won't allow it.

Putin of course is playing it very cool with NATO members, we are obligated but imo the Ukraine conflict can be resolved either way conventionally (conventional means)

Diplomacy obviously isn't working and my opinion of Zelensky on these matters is he is not cool-headed enough and too much of a sabre rattler, hes not very good at diplomacy speak or posturing.

Yeah Putin has played it real cool except you know the nuke threats

The concern is Putin is playing it way too cool, and Russians have reserves up to wazoo including 5th generation gear. So far they've been using old soviet tech, big boy Putin has something definitely planned!
edit on 7-10-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

The concern is Putin is playing it way too cool, and Russians have reserves up to wazoo including 5th generation gear. So far they've been using old soviet tech, big boy Putin has something definitely planned!

Do you really think this to be true? Really?

So you are saying Putin sacrificed a generation of men with old tech and made himself and Russia look incapable and weak on the world stage for s.. and giggles?

Really?

So all the while Putin has been holding back Russia's shiny 5th gen gear for a shock and awe campaign piloted and crewed by battle-hardened babushkas.

Damn! We should have seen this coming.
edit on 7-10-2022 by Tagz because: (no reason given)

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join