It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Sorry I couldn't help it, my own shameless attempt at humor, it's dark I know.

lol

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

The media isn't to blame for what Putin says and it's pretty obvious what his intentions/agenda is when he brought up nukes. Putin done some stupid things and said some stupid things but that is no excuse.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus

Sorry I couldn't help it, my own shameless attempt at humor, it's dark I know.

lol

I still think this was a CIA push to plant the idea of Zelensky as president for the Ukrainian people, oh and the level of corruption they portray in it is not what it actually is.

It is about 10x if not 100x as bad! Russia takes a back seat in terms of the corruption that Ukraine has

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
News Out Of Ukraine

An individual out of Kyiv has stated that there is word now of Zaporozhiye Nuclear Plant being shut off, 60% of Ukraine will be without electricity now for the coming cold winter. So on top of the no heat, there will be no lights too and Zelensky Administration has been caught selling off relief aid to foreign nations.

What are we looking at here people? Will the Ukrainian people now get pissed off at Zelensky even more for continuing this war instead of agreeing to peace?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

"What are we looking at here people? "

russian propaganda with zero evidence.

Though it wouldn't be the first time russia shut off that nuclear plant, they have complete control of it.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

"What are we looking at here people? "

russian propaganda with zero evidence.

Though it wouldn't be the first time russia shut off that nuclear plant, they have complete control of it.

Ah yes someone I know out of Kyiv is Russian propaganda
, we need to stop and look at the bigger picture that Putin has no need to nuke Ukraine he has ways and means to win the war.

1 of which is Zelensky and the Ukrainian military going through their now limited stockpile of munitions, most of which got sent to hell while 6 warehouses were hit.

The U.S senate is already having voices raised at this idiotic sending of financial aid and weapons to a nation that no one knows where it will really all go to.

Europe is having it's own pre-winter issues and winter issues will make it worse.

Now there will be no heat or light in 60% of Ukraine not under Russian control? Oh boy is this a storm brewing for Zelensky, which is why he and members of his administration are screaming for a nuke strike against Russia!

edit on 7-10-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

OK then, I'll keep an eye out for the impending Ukrainian surrender.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

OK then, I'll keep an eye out for the impending Ukrainian surrender.

Let's go! I mean all Putin really wants is Odessa as well and we can be done with, the problem is they are not realizing if this goes on Putin will finally make up his mind and take more than just Odessa... or Does Zelensky want Ukraine to lose Kyiv and possibly Lviv too?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
So if Putin is not going to nuke Ukraine, lets ask this quesiton.

Why is Zelensky and all of his high ranking people screaming for America or NATO to nuke the Russian Federation NOW ???

Are things actually not going as well as we are being told about Ukraine? We need to think about this people!

NATO and America are not going to nuke Russia over someone like Zelensky or a corrupt nation just like Ukraine.

Poland most likely won't get nukes because America and NATO know how spiteful and hateful the Poles are towards Russia.

So what is really going on in Ukraine and with Zelensky? If Russia won't nuke and Zelensky is now screaming like a mad man to have Russia nuked. Is Ukraine really winning? or Does Zelensky know his days are numbered? and That Russia is about to steamroll Ukraine's entire military?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

It seems Ukraine decided to destroy the Kerch bridge instead.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

That's what russian teevee says every day.

Apparantly only 6000 russian soldiers have been killed.

I thought russians were supposed to be pretty good at math?

The funny part is 6000 is also a crazy number that they fall back on thinking its OK.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

That's a real question that has to be asked. I think a lot of the EU is lukewarm and may go pragmatic, The governments might be saying the right things in public simply because they have to. Why it is simply because the puppets in charge are compromised to a certain extent. But there will be an underclass of wannabees that have read the will of the masses and might think it is time to make their play. They have a time window to get a war going and then marshal law will guarantee their positions for a while. The western news media are no more than NWO propaganda outlets, people are seeing through the BS if they lied about the nonvaccine what else have they been lying about? Decades of free speech suddenly get canned and they don't think this will be noticed?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
5am News Out Of Crimea

The Ukrainians went against the direct orders of NATO and U.S, and blew up a link of fuel trucks on the Crimea bridge.

Ladies and gentlemen this is a terrorist attack and it happened this morning at 5am.

This is the RED LINE the Ukrainian Government and Zelensky have sealed the fate of Ukraine and its people, the line has been crossed and we will now await a direct response from the Kremlin.

It is the well known line Putin told Ukrainians not to cross!

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Zelensky: Why is the sun out?

Podolako: Ugh... Zelya that's not the sun...

Putin: Chuckles in Russian

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Addition To The Crimea Bridge Attack

I think the Ukrainians forgot what Putin did to Chechenya after they bombed some things and did terrorist attacks on Russian soil...

It was nice knowing you all, lets raise a glass to the rogue Nazi Zelensky who went against the orders of NATO and the U.S, and has signed the death of all civilians in Ukraine

Things are no longer going to be so funny for the funny man...

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Nah, russia already decided to officially blame it on russian terrorists with a truck bomb.

russia's bluff has been called, and confirmed.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Nah, russia already decided to officially blame it on russian terrorists with a truck bomb.

russia's bluff has been called, and confirmed.

Nah doubtful, pretty sure this is Ukrainian hand and for it to happen straight after Putin's birthday

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Here's An Idea

Put Putin and Zelensky in a room together, with no weapons just bare knuckles. Winner takes Ukraine or Russia

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   

It's About To Go Down...

Hey! You were correct. And it is down. The bridge over the Kerch Straits.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I don't know what propaganda you are listening to but Russia and China are not in good shape at all. I think it makes sense if the U.S. blew up the Nordstream pipeline but an anonymous friend of yours is not enough evidence for me to think it is conclusively proven.

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join