It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Have you noticed that no historically accurate sources have said anything at all about your contact's imaginary iskander attacks?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel

Anyway, things are getting interesting and I look forward to raising a glass DiCaprio style when Europe realizes they done goofed by following Murika into the abyss.

Hope its worth those 50 k plus Russian dead and wounded.

Bagdad Bob vibes.

Hope it was worth the several 10Ks that the Ukrainian Government and Military murdered/genocided in the Eastern region, soon to lose 70% of the country to Russia and the other 30% to soon rolling in Poland

Poor Ukrainians fell for the American and European dream which in fact is a nightmare! But hey at least they can keep saying "Ukraina Tze Evropa", because a couple million of them actually made it into Ukraine.

Now if only they weren't so hell bent on chanting and jumping while screaming "Who's Not Jumping They're From Moscow" or "Moscowics To The Noose" sicne 2014. And actually listened to reason but instead they kept going, kept genociding the Eastern region and purging themselves of everything Russian and even banning the Russian language. Actual facts but apparently we here in the West keep calling it Russian disinformation, what a disgusting and sick shame for us to allow such disgusting things in a so called European partner to take place and praise them for it.

We all hate on Putin and Russia but honestly I understand why they went "Hold My Vodka".

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

So threatening a Poland invasion now too?

Color me surprised.

(post by WanderingMrM removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

No reports from Ukraine?

No evidence from russia?

No civilian phone video?

No ISW reporting?

No satellite imagery?

No sudden need to ship replacements to Ukraine?

Magic 8 ball says either you or your 'secret contacts' made up the whole thing again.

Shocked face:

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

So threatening a Poland invasion now too?

Color me surprised.

Oh no no Poland will start making moves once more than 50% of Ukraine falls under permanent Russian control and annexation.

There is a reason why Poland can't be trusted, historically speaking they are very sneaky when it comes to political and land interests.

There is a strong reason why they want nukes
and it has nothing to do with Russian special operation, and everything to do with Lviv and their interest in its region.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Poland 'isn't to be trusted?'

The same Poland donating tanks and other gear to Ukraine to prevent russia from land grabbing Ukraine?

Are you even trying to make any sense?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

No reports from Ukraine?

No evidence from russia?

No civilian phone video?

No ISW reporting?

No satellite imagery?

No sudden need to ship replacements to Ukraine?

Magic 8 ball says either you or your 'secret contacts' made up the whole thing again.

Shocked face:

Damn... I guess me and my 'secret contacts' made it all up, and the actual reasoning for it is that I'm an agent of the Kremlin?

Does the 8 ball say all signs point to yes?

Anyway, I told you why they wouldn't share it on the western news, and the reason why there is no footage is because all satellites are trying to gtfo before they get shot down. Obviously, no one realized who and what Putin put in the ready, and what command was given regarding satellites. It's why I hinted at Elon aka Elona as he liked to meme himself as, if you realize why he suddenly started singing a different tune then you'll know how it collaborates with Putin's order.

But yes, me and my 'secret contacts' just make it up as we go, because definitely the Western media and Magic 8 Ball are a trust worthy source

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Poland 'isn't to be trusted?'

The same Poland donating tanks and other gear to Ukraine to prevent russia from land grabbing Ukraine?

Are you even trying to make any sense?

We have a saying "Don't stare a gift horse in the mouth" but our saying doesn't also say "Don't become dependant on foreign gifts and expect that they don't want anything in return". My friend Poland is not to be trusted and once Ukraine fails epically and gloriously loses the other 40% of its land to Russia.

What do you think Poland will do against a weakened nation-state right next to its border that is so weak it wouldn't be able to do anything? Let's say grab their own historic land and region back?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Ukraine is in no danger of russia achieving it's original objective of conquering and annexing 3/4 or Ukraine.

But if some kind of russian miracle were to happen, Poland STILL wouldn't have any interest in land grabbing what remained, sucking Poland into russia's destruction and absorption of Ukraine was always just a russian fantasy.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This should make some warhawks, water carrier and *others* cackle in glee.

Lunk

Biden: "We have not faced the prospect of Armageddon since Kennedy and the Cuban missile crisis ... [Putin]'s not joking when he talks about the potential use of tactical nuclear weapons"

Kaaaachingggg!

(-10% of course)
edit on Thu Oct 6 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Has someone been threatening the use of nukes, for the first time in at least 60 years?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

"why they wouldn't share it on the western news"

Because it was completely fictional and zero evidence was ever discovered?

Not even a phone video from miles away.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Wonder if they will say that Ukrainians lost Zaytsevo and got wiped out there today

(post by JinMI removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

What are your thoughts that WEF and U.S decided to collapse the E.U and turn Europe into a 3rd world region? Through the means of the Russia vs Ukraine situation...

I kind of suspect that might be what WEF and U.S under the direction of TPTB actually planning on.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Wonder if they will say that Ukrainians lost Zaytsevo and got wiped out there today

Already reported on this several hours ago:

apnews.com...

Russia flattened another apartment block.

It's a tiny suburb of Horlivka that has gone back and forth many times, and the dpr 7th separate mechanized rifle brigade is currently on the deep state map as holding it.

This is the area that wags have been going back and forth in tiny increments for months.

Funny though, still nothing about all those imaginary iskander attacks a couple days ago.

Not even a single phone video from miles away.

edit on 6-10-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

What are your thoughts that WEF and U.S decided to collapse the E.U and turn Europe into a 3rd world region? Through the means of the Russia vs Ukraine situation...

I kind of suspect that might be what WEF and U.S under the direction of TPTB actually planning on.

Its an interesting theory. How much energy can europe produce for themselves without nuclear or coal?

Would make them low hanging fruit.

However, i cannot imagine any logical scenario where the US hangs Europe out to dry.

Id be more concerned with Canadas policies and leadership aligning with the US current regime.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Oh damn... I hope the command that was in that apartment building made it out alive. Feel sorry for those civilians that had to lose their life because the Ukrainian Military can only use civilian buildings instead of being out in the field.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Did I say there were civilians there?

That little strip has been the front line for months.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join