It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

originally posted by: iamthevirus
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Ukraine isn't the end of the world that's for sure, the adults in the room won't allow it.

Putin of course is playing it very cool with NATO members, we are obligated but imo the Ukraine conflict can be resolved either way conventionally (conventional means)

Diplomacy obviously isn't working and my opinion of Zelensky on these matters is he is not cool-headed enough and too much of a sabre rattler, hes not very good at diplomacy speak or posturing.

Yeah Putin has played it real cool except you know the nuke threats

More like a service reminder when any allusion to that comes off of Putins lips.

Thing is the media on both side are attempting to control this narrative and playing what-if scenarios, it is dangerous business putting words in eachothers mouths.

Media (on both sides) when it comes to war are both playing propaganda outlets... kind of reminds me everytime some imam goes all "we are going to wipe Washington DC off the map" happy... there's only one way you can do such a thing literally yet they never say exactly how.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Tagz

You don't seem to grasp the real size of the Russian military and what 50K in losses is in comparison to the total amount. Additionally, it was 50K of Wagner group which is contractors and private military. So not really Russian military itself.

The 5th Gen stuff will be used by battle hardened officers and conscripts that served before, who are all slowly now being mobilized.

So no it was not for #s and gigs, it was to see how far they could make it with the outdated tech, what response NATO and U.S would give, and how much the old tech would fare against the more recent stuff of NATO and U.S.

Which is why we can't take Putin lightly because if we remember he always does things in a way that throws us all off and just when we think we've won he goes - "Are you sure about that?"
edit on 7-10-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

Ukraine isn't the end of the world that's for sure, the adults in the room won't allow it.

Putin of course is playing it very cool with NATO members, we are obligated but imo the Ukraine conflict can be resolved either way conventionally (conventional means)

Diplomacy obviously isn't working and my opinion of Zelensky on these matters is he is not cool-headed enough and too much of a sabre rattler, hes not very good at diplomacy speak or posturing.

Yeah Putin has played it real cool except you know the nuke threats

More like a service reminder when any allusion to that comes off of Putins lips.

Thing is the media on both side are attempting to control this narrative and playing what-if scenarios, it is dangerous business putting words in eachothers mouths.

Media (on both sides) when it comes to war are both playing propaganda outlets... kind of reminds me everytime some imam goes all "we are going to wipe Washington DC off the map" happy... there's only one way you can do such a thing literally yet they never say exactly how.

Picture if Putin gave a group of Imams a nuke to set off in Washington DC

Would that be too evil? or Would it be a smart play?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

USA alone has a $740,b military budget which in all actuality is probably closer to $1 trillion. As opposed to Russia's $62,b there really is no comparison although Russia does possess advanced weaponry, some serious damage can be done.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I don’t think anything nuke is going to happen anytime soon, which is great. The ptb want us to believe that to keep us all in fear. Dumbing of the population.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

TPTB are a bunch of weirdos sitting in a dark room, around a circle table and smoking cigars. Nothing more and nothing less, just a bunch of peeps planning world domination for years to come.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

USA alone has a $740,b military budget which in all actuality is probably closer to $1 trillion. As opposed to Russia's $62,b there really is no comparison although Russia does possess advanced weaponry, some serious damage can be done.

I never doubted for a minute that Russia hasn't got serious weapons at its disposal. What I don't believe is that Putin is lulling anyone into a false sense of victory before striking.

I do however believe he will dump all manner of hell on Ukraine at some point as he knows he will be a dead man either way if it looks as if the conflict is lost completely.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

"Go back and we can negotiate" that's a little late at this point, Zelensky needs to come off a little differently on the world stage because it almost look opposite like we are all supposed to be supporting this thug in pseudo-military get-up.

Is that what the Ukrainian people respond to in a leader? That speaks volumes in itself if they do.

And if Russia pushed into Kiev Putin would of then just stop and negotiated? Sitting back and reading these conversations is just rich. Russia is getting their ass kicked right now, and Putin has problems at home, so of course they are now like "lets negotiate", OK lets. Leave all of Ukraine and also Crimea, and then pay 500 billion in reparations for all the lives you cost, all the massive life long injuries you created and all the damage done on a massive scale. I think that will work, what do you all think?

edit on 7-10-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Pretty evil and stupid, too.

Obviously.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Corruption in this region is tradition, standing with either side in solidarity now that's freaking rich...

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

So the only Russian dead are Wagner Group?

Really?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Corruption in this region is tradition, standing with either side in solidarity now that's freaking rich...

No, Putin did the unthinkable and is paying the price now. Playing political and economic games is what all countries do to include what has been going on in Ukraine. Putin just said F this we will take Ukraine like we took Crimea and Georgia and bypass those pesky Ukrainians, it didn't work.... He though he would just roll into Kiev to women throwing flowers to see his troops.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

I wonder if they know that the relief aid in food and supplies that was sent to Ukraine was later found to be sold off by Zelensky's administration to foreign nations.

Got to ask how much of the actual money and weapons actually makes it

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

No, Putin did the unthinkable and is paying the price now. Playing political and economic games is what all countries do to include what has been going on in Ukraine. Putin just said F this we will take Ukraine like we took Crimea and Georgia and bypass those pesky Ukrainians, it didn't work.... He though he would just roll into Kiev to women throwing flowers to see his troops.

Don't know about you but Russia and Saudi Arabia did the most insane move with OPEC that now has America and Europe screaming in full Karen mode.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Judging by the successes of Ukraine's military id imagine quite a lot of it?
edit on 7-10-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
WW3 won't start my people if Russia decides to rewrite its doctrine and adds "Escalate To De-escalate" to the doctrine.

Why? Because there is nothing in it for NATO or America to pop off nukes.

However, it won't even need to come to this because the first cold snap hits, General Winter will make his move

Plus unlike in Russia, in Europe and America there are too many decision makers that will most likely go "Yeh no we're not starting a nuclear war and a nuclear winter over Sleepy Joe's command".
edit on 7-10-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You think if Putin wants to launch there might not be a few who say no?

Are untrained ill equipped Russian conscripts immune to the cold?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Don't know about you but Russia and Saudi Arabia did the most insane move with OPEC that now has America and Europe screaming in full Karen mode.

It is not just Saudis, but OIPEC as a whole.

Well, they can do that right? Not sure it will work well in SA case either, what do you think? I wonder if they are doing it to push Republicans back in power by making gas super high. I loved the Biden stickers when gas was starting to go down a little and the left was like see it isn't so bad, but then it went back up and now nothing from the left, so when gas hits 6 or 7 bucks I think that will be a direct impact in Nov elections.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
2x

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So the only Russian dead are Wagner Group?

Really?

That's what russian teevee says every day.

Apparantly only 6000 russian soldiers have been killed.

I thought russians were supposed to be pretty good at math?

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join