It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

self assembling nano particles responding to wifi

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

You're insane. Step away from bitsh1t. I'm at Walmart right now. Scanned for bluetooth devices and came up with a couple of demo speakers in electronics. Are you telling me that none of the employees or customers in this store are vaccinated?

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: anonentity

Something is causing clots in the vaxxed and this is theory starting to come under investigation.

We've known that for 2 years. It's just extremely rare. ALL medicines have negative side effects on some people.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I am insane and Bitchute is full of disinformation. Thanks for that vote of confidence. Do this....www.bitchute.com... However if you suspend your disbelief and wonder why 5g is going up everywhere, then ask yourself if would it react with Graphene hydroxide, and act as a signal booster? well, these guys seem to think so. If they are right You have been chipped. Because they seem to be finding these MACadresses in unvaxed as well. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 13-9-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

wonder why 5g is going up everywhere, then ask yourself if would it react with Graphene hydroxide, and act as a signal booster?

5g is going up everywhere to keep up with speed demands for the internet, and there is no graphene of any sort in covid vaccines.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

All for suspending disbelief, but there is that and then there is being incredibly gullible and abandoning critical thinking?

Not to mention, good old common sense.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Do this....www.bitchute.com...

Okay, I did it. I'm at home and my computer, car, camping lantern, and sound bar are showing up. Did my wife, daughter, and I all get ripped off and not get the chipped vaccines? Lol

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

a reply to: AaarghZombies

But where the manufactures code should be. It comes up as manufacturer unknown.

This could be pretty much any Chinese bluetooth device, from a set of knockoff earbuds to a wireless vibrator. Could be a hands free kit in the parking lot outside, or a no-name fitness band or smart watch.

Bluetooth devices don't have to display their mac addresses, they can keep them hidden so that only a device that already knows it can connect to them. They don't have to answer when you pole them, and even if they are set to answer they can reply with any address or ID that's programmed in to them.

Riddle me this, why would an organization that's capable of making something so high tech that it violates the laws of physics make such a rookie mistake of having their device publicly broadcast a MAC address, or even using something like Bluetooth at all.

Surely, they'd use some super-secret encrypted quantum signal or communicate by subspace, or telepathy, or pretty much anything other than using a technology that you can connect to with an iphone.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

why 5g is going up everywhere,

Because phone companies think that they can make money off of it?

would it react with Graphene hydroxide

No, because Graphene hydroxide is stubbornly unreactive, it's one of its better qualities.

and act as a signal booster?

No, because it doesn't conduct these frequencies, you'd need something at the other end of the atomic scale. Diamond doesn't react to or conduct these frequencies either and it has a similar place on the atomic scale and a similar structure.

they seem to be finding these MACadresses in unvaxed as well

In the unvaxxed, or in their pockets, where they keep their knockoff earbuds?

OK, let's look at it another way, most radio antenna, the kind that send or receive radio signals, are made at least in part of copper. If I were to take a solution of highly concentrated copper sulphate, it wouldn't magically act as an antenna. It could amplify if you connected a radio to it, but in the same way that a glass of water would, and it would require you to have a fully functioning radio to connect to it. You'd need to take the copper out of the solution form it into a wire, and then into a coil to have any real effect. Graphine is similar. merely existing isn't enough, it would need to be formed into a specific shape and connected to additional equipment, to do anthing.

Where it the chip that's generating the MAC address and responding to the pole from the handset?

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

A lot of the doses were corrupted, that is they were not stored at some ridiculous minus temperature by mistake, which hitherto is unknown for a vaccine. The injection site would be the best guess for the chip as Something is causing some strange effects and the Vaccine is the best bet. it has been shown to be the most magnetic. It is still an experimental trial so a lot of people would be in the Placebo group. A rollout of this magnitude would have mistakes and cock ups like everything else, probably that's why you keep having to have the boosters until it takes. The manufacturers can't lose even if the whole thing is a cock up. It would have had a few purposes that's what an experiment is.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

"It has been shown to be the most magnetic."

Not this fridge magnet stuff, again?

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

How do you know?

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

What is graphene hydroxide used for?

Graphene oxide (GO), an oxidized derivative of graphene, is currently used in biotechnology and medicine for cancer treatment, drug delivery, and cellular imaging. Also, GO is characterized by various physicochemical properties, including nanoscale size, high surface area, and electrical charge.Jun 10, 2021

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join