It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

self assembling nano particles responding to wifi

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

There, finally an intelligent reaction. I don't care who is reporting or if they're a "scientist" or not. I see the video, I see what is supposed to be happening. Let me try to figure out what it might be. Could be faked for some reason. Barring that it could be a lot of other things, and it's a reasonable suggestion to do more tests, far more reasonable that dismiss the whole thing altogether because "It's impossible"

Even if it is simply demonstrating that wi-fi is capable of forming nanostructures that otherwise would not be there, that alone is a very intriguing result.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yet with a set of Penrose Stairs, one can only slip back to where one was headed in the first place. There must be further extrapolation on that but I admit it is beyond me,but speaking Penroseidly, maybe behind me.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

If the technology worked as stated, then what injections?

For some reason they have to be kept at -70°C, perhaps that inhibits the build process.

I'm not saying this is something, and I'm not saying this is not something, I'm just suggesting that this is a simple exercise of proof of concept. And given that we are dealing with demonstrably criminal organisations that are rolling out injections that are obviously killing people, I'm going to keep an open mind.

edit on 9 9 2022 by myselfaswell because: sphelling mishtake

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: anonentity

For the uninitiated, the performance of a transmitter scales directly to the size of the antenna, as does the performance of a receiver. While signal strength drops off exponentially based on distance and insulating mediums.

Link

A device that small physically cannot detect a signal on either the 2.5ghz or 5ghz range that wifi uses, and even if it could detect it (It can't because it violates the laws of physics), it would not be able to do so from inside your body because the antenna is too small to pick up a signal through your skin.

Oh, and that kind of nano technology doesn't exist, period.

Anyone who thinks we KNOW what they have I think you are just blind imo.
This is a small example of things they allow us to see. Go ahead and believe they don't hide the advanced tech if it makes you happy or feel safer but don't make fun of those who see.

“They would then wirelessly transmit encoded information to and from a cloud-based supercomputer network for real-time brain-state monitoring and data extraction.”

However, Kurzweil’s fantasy about neural nanobots capable of hooking us directly into the web is now being turned into reality by the senior author of this latest study, Robert Freitas Jr.

An international team of scientists led by members of UC Berkeley and the US Institute for Molecular Manufacturing predicts that exponential progress in nanotechnology, nanomedicine, artificial intelligence (AI) and computation will lead this century to the development of a human ‘brain-cloud interface’ (B-CI).

This new concept proposes using neural nanobots to connect to the human brain’s neocortex – the newest, smartest, ‘conscious’ part of the brain – to the ‘synthetic neocortex’ in the cloud. The nanobots would then provide direct, real-time monitoring and control of signals to and from brain cells.

“These devices would navigate the human vasculature, cross the blood-brain barrier and precisely auto-position themselves among, or even within, brain cells,” explained Freitas. “They would then wirelessly transmit encoded information to and from a cloud-based supercomputer network for real-time brain-state monitoring and data extraction.”
[/quotewww.siliconrepublic.com...]

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

For some reason they have to be kept at -70°C, perhaps that inhibits the build process.

Yes it does.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Once this speculated technology were used, it would affect everybody and every thing.

Speculation on your part you would have no way of knowing if they can actually block it in some way for certain classes of people.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
On Android: 1) "Developer options", 2) "Show Bluetooth devices without name", 3) switch on Bluetooth and 4) say hello to your new "MAC" Bluetooth friends.

You are likely among them (what's the vacc. percentage already?)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaiusAfricanus
On Android: 1) "Developer options", 2) "Show Bluetooth devices without name", 3) switch on Bluetooth and 4) say hello to your new "MAC" Bluetooth friends.

You are likely among them (what's the vacc. percentage already?)

I have noticed a lot of Rouge Bluetooth Mac IDs in crowded areas and I honestly have no explanation.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Recently, a Stanford engineer, Ada Poon, lead a project which has created tiny robotic medical devices that are powered by wireless technology.

According to Stanford University, the implantable machines are small enough to easily move through veins. These injectable nanobots can carry out medical tasks, gather diagnostics and even deliver drugs into the bloodstream.

Indeed, the iMedicalApps team has previously reported on smart pills with edible microchips capable of transmitting physiological data to smartphones or computers. The system captures exactly what medications have been taken.

www.imedicalapps.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Old news but so cute, really: patentscope.wipo.int...

WO/2020/060606 🤣🤣🤣

edit on 9-9-2022 by CaiusAfricanus because: Doesn't look all too good, does it?

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
And let us not dismiss the synthetic lifeforms either: www.azonano.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Smart dust feels neglected all of a sudden: bernardmarr.com...

www.youtube.com...

⚡🗼⚡💉🐁⚡💉🐒⚡💉🐖⚡💉🐌⚡💉🐂⚡💉🦍⚡💉🐒⚡💉🐑⚡💉🐏⚡💉🐓⚡💉🏳‍🌈⚡🗼⚡

You were warned, from the very beginning that Covid, as a classic disease, *does not exist.*
Towards the end of 2020, early 2021 you were asked *not to get punctured no matter what.*

But you had faith in man. God hates you.
edit on 9-9-2022 by CaiusAfricanus because: Yep.

(post by Dalamax removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I will address the other point later, but a quick reply is overdue: 2.47 hertz? We're speaking of GHz, somebody's getting tired methinks. The body (comprising brain)/phone communicate in the GHz band, in vivo Graphenoids frequency-scale the waves into the THz (10**12). This very high freq. (down to micrometer wavelengths*) serves as frame for the self-assembled microantennae lingua franca.

Being a second account must suck. Did you get the mouth and the other account kept the brains?

edit on 9-9-2022 by CaiusAfricanus because: I was replying to the appropriately named AaargZombie! He made me register. Therefrom the "somebody' getting tired."

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Perhaps the reply to: Argghzombies part didn’t get posted.

Apologies, the post was not a reply to you, it was a response to the horrible ignorance displayed as authority by a poster who is a purveyor of it.

You addressed the issues I wanted raised and more I was unaware of
thanks for the food for thought

a reply to: CaiusAfricanus

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

And yet on his slides, you can see it forming dissolving, and forming again. I would say that it appears to be slightly alarming to an observer.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This subject the mere mention of it brings the shills in like the harpies of hell, Numerous people on live TV have started to debunk the magnetic Until they see it with their own eyes and still maintain it is a trick. The same with regards to Bluetooth addresses coming from newly interned corpses. We all know that this doesn't even rate a two out of ten as a vaccine so it has to be something else.
The Bluetooth addresses are time specific, no graves prior to the rollout seem to be active.www.bitchute.com...
edit on 9-9-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

This subject the mere mention of it brings the shills in like the harpies of hell, Numerous people on live TV have started to debunk the magnetic Until they see it with their own eyes and still maintain it is a trick. The same with regards to Bluetooth addresses coming from newly interned corpses. We all know that this doesn't even rate a two out of ten as a vaccine so it has to be something else.
The Bluetooth addresses are time specific, no graves prior to the rollout seem to be active.www.bitchute.com...

I watched the Mat Taylor video and I actually do regret being flippant about the subject, that is a genuine article you shared. Bluetooth graves is a different matter.

edit on 9-9-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: anonentity

I watched the Mat Taylor video and I actually do regret being flippant about the subject, that is a genuine article you shared. Bluetooth graves is a different matter.

The Bluetooth thing is strange. I have been in areas with many people and there do seem to be a ton of Mac addresses.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Who knows. Similar tech exists and has already been tested on animals

Flipping a Switch Inside Their Heads - Rockefeller University

www.abovetopsecret.com...

seek.rockefeller.edu...

With new technology, scientists are able to exert wireless control over brain cells of mice with just the push of a button. The first thing they did was make the mice hungry.

READY YOUR TINFOIL HATS—mind control is not as far-fetched an idea as it may seem. In Jeffrey M. Friedman’s laboratory, it happens all the time, though the subjects are mice, not people.

The solution that Friedman’s group hit upon, referred to as radiogenetics or magnetogenetics, avoids these problems. With their method, published last year in Nature, biologists can turn neurons on or off in a live animal at will—quickly, repeatedly, and without implants—by engineering the cells to make them receptive to radio waves or a magnetic field.

Friedman’s team realized that they could use a genetically engineered virus to create doorways into a neuron’s outer membrane. If they could then somehow attach each door to a ferritin particle, they reasoned, they might be able to wiggle the ferritin enough to jostle the door open. “The ‘door’ we chose is called TRPV1,” says Stanley. “Once TRPV1 is activated, calcium and sodium ions would next flow into the cell and trigger the neuron to fire.” The bits borrowed from camels and jellyfish provided what the scientists needed to connect the door to the ferritin (see How to outfit a brain sidebar, right).

‘Radiogenetics’ seeks to remotely control cells and genes

www.rockefeller.edu...

“The method allows one to wirelessly control the expression of genes in a living animal and could potentially be used for conditions like hemophilia to control the production of a missing protein. Two key attributes are that the system is genetically encoded and can activate cells remotely and quickly,”

The new system, dubbed radiogenetics, uses a signal, in this case low-frequency radio waves or a magnetic field, to heat or move ferritin particles. They, in turn, prompt the opening of TRPV1, which is situated in the membrane surrounding the cell. Calcium ions then travel through the channel, switching on a synthetic piece of DNA the scientists developed to turn on the production of a downstream gene, which in this study was the insulin gene.

In an earlier study, the researchers used only radio waves as the ‘on’ signal, but in the current study, they also tested out a related signal – a magnetic field –to activate insulin production. They found it had a similar effect as the radio waves.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join