It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

self assembling nano particles responding to wifi

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It is a different matter. Which is quite baffling. It really is open to tin foil hats. Bluetooth is Skynet etc. But might be simply that people are buried with their phones these days. But it does appear to be happening.
This Doctor did an investigation on his patients and found that none of the unvaccinated emitted a Bluetooth address. www.bitchute.com...
The thing is these are anonymous mac addresses, they have no device maker's code. Here's one that says what is known it has a Robo voice but has got a lot of information.www.bitchute.com...

edit on 9-9-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: anonentity

Seriously?

You do understand that this is science fiction, don't you, that kind of technology simply does not exist, and even if it did what kind of secret world government would be stupid enough to create a device that responds to household wifi, something so ubiquitous that literally anyone who put a sample of the vax under a microscope would see it because just about every lab in the entire country has wifi?

You might like this Hypothesis, What if it wouldn't matter? Let's Say we have Boobs in Leadership, like Uvalde Police, too careful to confront the problem directly, out of fear? Leakers get spotted and some do not, but who has any credible Prosecutors when a case could be made against large Processes?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Something is causing clots in the vaxxed and this is theory starting to come under investigation.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

It is a different matter. Which is quite baffling. It really is open to tin foil hats. Bluetooth is Skynet etc. But might be simply that people are buried with their phones these days. But it does appear to be happening.
This Doctor did an investigation on his patients and found that none of the unvaccinated emitted a Bluetooth address. www.bitchute.com...
The thing is these are anonymous mac addresses, they have no device maker's code. Here's one that says what is known it has a Robo voice but has got a lot of information.www.bitchute.com...

If these things really emitted a bluetooth signal it would mean that someone not only used an existing off the shelf technology in their ultra high tech top secret nano weapons, but that they programed it to be compatible with your regular ordinary handset.

Also, if this were true, simply getting in to a train carriage full of vaxxed people should light up your phone like the 4th of July, with all of the potential devices to connect to. Yet nobody seems to have noticed.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Something is causing clots in the vaxxed and this is theory starting to come under investigation.

It's causing it in an extremely small number of people, we're talking a fraction of a percent.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

In this interview, Stew Peters interviews a guy who does microscopy, he studies samples of vaccines under a microscope and switches on the wifi. His slides show something that looks like microcircuitry assembling when the wifi is on, it disassembles when off and then starts to reassemble when on again. If you mention magnetics in vaccines the shills come at you quickly, if you mention Mac addresses coming from the deceased in cemeteries the gulps of laughter derision, and the rest of the disinformation accusers pop up. But these slides are real and Klaus said you were going to get chipped. What part of that don't they understand? Bluetooth connects to just about everything so if you were going to get connected, it is the next logical step.
People actually think that they are getting a shot which if it were a vaccine should have been pulled within the first month of its rollout. It certainly is not a vaccine. But it really is showing the signs of something with a nano technical aspect among its many other negative attributes. Then when patents are researched low and behold DARPA seem to have them. www.bitchute.com...
I find this highly fascinating as well , but I importune all here to flee from such fiction.
No good comes from prevarication.
It is amazing to see such faith with such little self restraint , but there are billions of people in a religion .
All can surmise , but only the torpid fall into the same traps .
Most people here seem smarter than this , can someone explain how this happens to an adult ?
Im not indicting anyone here , because I believe it to be conditioning via fear of not understanding one’s world .

edit on 10-9-2022 by AsYourDoctorISuggest because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It does if you enable the App. Bluetooth is a tech that links all compatible devices that are enabled. Like the phone speaks to the fridge, senses the electric use. It is in this sense a control system for energy usage. Like most control systems it will shut down everything else before it shuts down itself. It knows where you are and what you are purchasing as it connects to checkouts, algorithms can work out whether you are being antisocial You could leave the phone at home. But if you are emitting a Bluetooth address look how handy it all could be. All these gadgets have a code that tells what device the signal is coming from. But these weird addresses coming from graveyard sites don't have the code. Nor do the ones taken in supermarkets. So what is it?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Well here is another one from Spain with subtitles that, pretty well confirm that people are emitting MAC addresses. But where the manufactures code should be. It comes up as manufacturer unknown. Which would be the wisest thing to do if this was an experimental tryout.As the Lawsuits would be massive. www.bitchute.com...

edit on 11-9-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Thing is they ARE just crystals, they look 100% like crystals, they behave 100% like crystals.

He's either a nutter or being misleading.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

Thing is they ARE just crystals, they look 100% like crystals, they behave 100% like crystals.

He's either a nutter or being misleading.

Crystals that form when wi-fi is turned on. Anything unnatural has the tendency to cause unnatural things to happen in biological lifeforms.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Have you heard of a guy named Yuval Noah Harari?

He is called "The Prophet" by his WEF cronies. IF you see Klaus Schwab, Harari is probably close by. Here is what he has to say on such things.

Harari says we have the technology to hack brains to give elites the “power to reengineer the future itself.” Humans are “hackable animals” and don’t have souls. [Elites are busy trying to push war with nuclear nations and get us blown up.] He loves digital implants as you can imagine. Everything will go digital and we will agree to be surveilled digitally all the time, according to him. Surveillance needs to go “under the skin” so governments can know what is happening, and control it.

Harari is looking at digital implants.

He says people can be convinced to volunteer for implants by scientists since they are trusted.

Bill Gates, Barack Obama, Mark Zuckerberg, Klaus Schwab, leader of the WEF, and so many others love this guy.

Harari is very dangerous because he is so intelligent.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

He and the rest of them are living off the planet in their own feedback loop. It is getting more obvious as time goes by. When virtually every decision taken is against the general feeling and common good of the majority, it is reaching its endpoint. Historically speaking all societies end up in the toilet or not far from it.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Burying your deceased friends with their mobile device is just wholesome funeral culture until your number is redistributed and the next customer who receives it decides to have some morally dubious fun with it.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Is it possible that modern technology doesn't detect older bluetooth frequencies which haven't been updated since 2010 thru 2018?

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This subject the mere mention of it brings the shills in like the harpies of hell, Numerous people on live TV have started to debunk the magnetic Until they see it with their own eyes and still maintain it is a trick. The same with regards to Bluetooth addresses coming from newly interned corpses. We all know that this doesn't even rate a two out of ten as a vaccine so it has to be something else.
The Bluetooth addresses are time specific, no graves prior to the rollout seem to be active.www.bitchute.com...

I’m still on the fence regarding the Bluetooth thing but I definitely won’t rule it out and will keep an open but critical mind regarding it.

Up until about a year ago I filed this and the magnetic arms as something put out there to discredit other legitimate issues.

Then I witnessed a co-worker putting a coin on this arm where he was vaccinated. He let me try my own coin and it literally snapped onto his arm.

A company board member was present and huffed and puffed about following the science and so on.

Later that night he texted me and said “ hey, I tried the coin challenge and they stuck to both my arms as I got one shot in each, now I have to debunk myself LOL.”

I know what I saw and the naysayers on here can naysay all they want. They are speaking from a place of ignorance related to this.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

This one seems to follow the usual patterns when the laughter stops, and the plane actually takes off..

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The coin "jumped" from your hand to his flesh with an audible impact and clinged to the surface?

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Here we have a guy who bought the Bluetooth app because it has extra features. Does it clearly show the proximity signal more food for thought? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

The coin "jumped" from your hand to his flesh with an audible impact and clinged to the surface?

The edge of the coin was already touching, there was a subtle pull at that point so I let it go and it visibly swung onto his arm with some force.

It’s quite evident in the vid I took but I promised I wouldn’t post due to his unique tattoo.

It’s something you have to see for yourself. I can’t reasonably expect someone to believe something that I was sceptical about until I saw it.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

That’s the most convincing demo that I’ve seen.

There are so many devices with Bluetooth in populated areas from cars to fridges that other videos haven’t convinced me.

This one though… hmm.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I wonder what the legal implications of this are. On the face of it, anyone who would do such a thing is not concerned with the ramifications of legal action. Does the shot actually come with electronic proof that it has been administered? that would be a new low.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join