It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh It’s Happening The Great Reset

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
China and Russia have created this new world of fear and inflation and control.

Not even close.

The west was sold out from within.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
And we are letting it happen, so whats the problem?

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's starting in China !!!!🆘❗️

It's almost Tank O'Clock.

TikTokTikTok

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
And we are letting it happen, so whats the problem?

That's how they get us, death by a thousand cuts...
People think it will be one giant slash, but no.....

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Get Angry.

Anger is a gift.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You can only use card in the self-checkout.
That's started at all local Tesco's, 2-3 months ago, but the curious thing is they installed machine's the same day, which now allow you to pour a bag of kilo's of coins, it's counted automatically, charges 10% and gives you a voucher to spend in store.
No ID or store card membership required, so aside from store CCTV it is still a completely traceless public option to make dirty cash clean for a fee! 🤣

*Edit
I tested it a few weeks ago, I turned £150 of coins into a voucher, bought a 30gram pouch of tobacco at the kiosk, and the cashier smiled handing me £135 cash back in change.
I was expecting it to be a voucher in change, but I was asked "cash or voucher" so took the cash obviously!
edit on 21-8-2022 by angeltone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeltone

You can only use card in the self-checkout.
That's started at all local Tesco's, 2-3 months ago, but the curious thing is they installed machine's the same day, which now allow you to pour a bag of kilo's of coins, it's counted automatically, charges 10% and gives you a voucher to spend in store.
No ID or store card membership required, so aside from store CCTV it is still a completely traceless public option to make dirty cash clean for a fee! 🤣

WOW! That's interesting.

I'm a progressive (as in moving forward -- not the political party). I enjoy these changes. I hate "it's always been done that way".

We do have coin counting machines -- for actual cash vouchers.

The problem I have is it's too easy to stick a card in a machine. Prying cash out of my hands is like trying to take a trout away from a bear.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Pmsl cash/you trout/bear! I'm same, never ever messed things up with cash, and ONLY ever been stolen from in the digital world, so I remain a massive advocate for money, gold coins etc...at least it's real violence the thief chooses then!😱

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Reply to loam:

The west was sold out from within.

Don't be so sure, those two are nothing but trouble!

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeltone
Pmsl cash/you trout/bear! I'm same, never ever messed things up with cash, and ONLY ever been stolen from in the digital world, so I remain a massive advocate for money, gold coins etc...at least it's real violence the thief chooses then!😱

Oh those were the good old days!

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey
Hey if I live another 30yrs I'll break every recorded longevity record of males in my family lol, so I'm hoping the good old days of cash will linger on here...and I'll definitely inconvenience myself to keep the cash fight!😁

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

We warned people, hell, we warned everyone what would happen if the democrats came into power.

But NooOOOOOoooooo

Orange Man was Bad.

*shrugs*

Hate to say, "Told ya so", but really, we all warned about this.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This was all starting to happen before Biden. I do think things got a boost from Covid, which happened between both presidents.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Trudumb is going to make sure Canada only gets to see what the government deems proper on the internet. If I wanted majority Canadian content, I'd seek it out! If the algorithms start to filter out the creators I prefer to listen to in favor of those deemed preferred, I will be seriously peeved.

Bill C10

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Not much, at least not here in CA.

I've used ApplePay since the pandemic, at first to avoid contact, but now, out of shear convenience. It's just easier to tap my phone than to go rummaging through my wallet for cash and flogging my myself with a pocket of change.

I've yet to run into a merchant who refused cash, although I have come across many who do not have Apple Pay access, and many "begging" for coinage due to shortages still ongoing.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: DBCowboy

This was all starting to happen before Biden. I do think things got a boost from Covid, which happened between both presidents.

Okay.

So Orange Man Bad and it's all his fault.

Gotcha!

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Recently some of the business I patronize, give a discount for crypto currencies. All exchanges via cellphone or square.

www.business.org...

My GF used to scoff at crypto; now she has her own wallet.

edit on 21-8-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I have a great idea. Why don't they borrow the thousands of new IRS agents to help deliver the money? Now they'll be useful.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I agree with all of your points.

I just wonder if your conclusion is not the Achilles heel for most people:

It's all going down the drain but luckily your god will step in and make things right.

My intention in replying is not a religious debate.

I'm worried that things are so dire that responsibility to fix this mess gets bumped up to a god.

I think tptb rely on that self assuredness to translate into inactivity on most people's part, and that scares the living # out of me.

History is full of groups of people who had nothing left but prayer and still they got wiped out.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
What are you seeing that makes you believe the reset is happening.

What exactly is the great "reset" that you are talking about?

Things tend to happen gradually. Physical money is becoming less important. For some time I have not used cash. The Covid pandemic has hastened the decline in the use of physical money. The utility companies are very unpopular, so expect that they will be compelled to change because there is public support to do so.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join