It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh It’s Happening The Great Reset

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I don’t know how anyone can be skeptical now.

Just this weekend I saw three signs that said “Coin Shortage, please use CC or only Exact Change”. These are brand new signs, not left over from Covid.

During the middle of Covid ok, there was a coin delivery shortage, but now it’s something different.
Either they don’t have the staff to change coins. They want to go to all electronic payments.
They are being charged more for coins at the bank level.

Whatever it is, it’s not because there is an actual “shortage”. We all know they don’t want any of us to use cold hard cash or coins because it is untraceable!!!!!

There are so many other weird things too. The nonsense with all the shoplifters. They are making it a point to show these brazen thieves everywhere they can, as if to encourage more. Why is that? So they can get to a point where it’s not even a possibility.

I heard from a friend that a local water utility was collecting 2 years of dues because they weren’t charging enough. If people are unable to pay they have to tack it onto their property taxes and get charged with interest… The scary part…. There are people that owe 4K!!! Basically these people have been paying their water bill with “faulty” meters and now the utility is saying they didn’t charge them properly. Yes control of utilities..

What are you seeing that makes you believe the reset is happening.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Not seeing anything in my little corner of Britain, there was the temporary covid bull# when cash was 'infected' lol, but most of that has stopped now... actually feels back to normal British summer this year, just warmer weather thank #!🤣😁🌞

edit on 21-8-2022 by angeltone because: typo

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I see police that only arrest political opponents.

I see a public being divided between multiple lines - wealth, status, colour, political leaning.

I see the governments of the world mistreating their oaths and populations, selling them out to an internationalist order.

I see Christianity mocked relentessly whilst other religions are given a pass.

I see inflation so high that the elderly can no longer afford to stay alive.

I see fear and depression, denial and obfuscation.

I see the world as it is. They want us DEAD. They've already told us that.....

There is no longer a need for poor people or useless eaters. Ask Harari.....

I see evil, on the rise and unchecked because the lawless ones are in power. But at the end, it's beautiful, serene and wonderful because I see judgement.....

Justice is coming for the wicked.

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Going cashless is not new.

USA is not in the top 3 cashless countries.

The Top 3 Cashless Countries

1. Sweden -- Of all the companies moving closer to becoming cashless, most people agree that Sweden is the closest. 85% of the country has access to online banking and only 2% of the country’s transactions consist of cash.

There are a number of reasons for this cashless trend. Sweden has access to a popular payment app called Swish, which more than 50% of the country uses. But the biggest catalyst by far is that most Swedish retailers don’t access cash payments.

It’s not uncommon to see stores announcing that they don’t accept cash payments. In fact, in Sweden, only 20% of all in-store transactions are made in cash.

2. China -- China also has a vast cashless market, which is mostly dominated by Tencent’s WeChat Pay or Alipay, which is owned by Alibaba. But unlike many other countries, China hasn’t embraced credit card payments. Instead, most Chinese consumers make payments by scanning QR codes on their phones.

Most merchants request payment via QR codes and it’s not uncommon to see QR codes located all throughout China. And this trend is starting to spread to other countries that have a lot of Chinese travelers.

3. United Kingdom -- In the U.K., credit cards, online payments, and contactless payments have largely replaced cash payments. Cash is no longer accepted on public transport in the U.K. and the number of available ATMs is dwindling.

Additionally, the U.K. is currently leading the world in the adoption of contactless payments. Nearly half of all in-store transactions are contactless payments. Mastercard found that there has been a 97% increase in contactless payments across all of Europe.

corecashless.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
FWIW,

I see people a bit on edge but at the same time, they're starting to smile and laugh more.
That's something that's very noticeable.

I see more shoppers being relaxed and actually acknowledging one another again.

Myself? Well thanks for asking! I see myself being more cautious and protective. Not out of fear, but necessity. Any fear of viruses has completely subsided and I'm currently back in school.

As far as this reset sh!t? On a macro level, what can you do?

On a micro level, there's plenty that you can do. Focus on what's possible and within ones control.

Other than that, there's not much that has changed really. Burger King shut down a month ago in my town. Other local stores are pretty well stocked but my favorite sourdough used to be $2.99 a loaf, now it's near $7.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I’ve been with the water company for 28 years and our water company is in 46 states and the largest in the US. I shut peoples water off daily with water bills upwards of 10-15k dollars.

If we ever did the things you stated the utility commission would hang us by the balls. All our non pays go to credit agencies.

If Wastewater (sewage) bills aren’t paid that’s a different story and they can put a lien on your property if not paid.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

" I see police that only arrest political opponents."

Who? Which ones?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ah good old Annee avoiding the issue altogether.

We know about the rise in cashless payments. What the OP is referring to is the unprecedented rise in cashless 'only' venues and the governments increasingly warming uo to this narrative.

Are you, as usual, just making this out to be a mundane nothing-burger to detract? Really?

Because you know, of course that, once this is implemented every pretence of freedom is gone, all of it.
reply to: Annee

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

People are spending less and hoarding cash and coin?

I looked at the money print order for 2022 so far and it's more than 2021...

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I see the Hegelian Dialect cranking up by each passing month.

More and more problems that only the govts created that only they (in their perspective) can solve those problems.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Youre kiddimg me? You ever seen Tommy Robinson? Even if you dislike him, the harassment campaign against him, by the police, was tragic.

Then there's this angle also. UK Man Arrested For ‘Malicious Communications’ After Posting Meme Mocking the Transgender Flag.......

They're hugely far left activists mate, you can play pretend all you like Carpy, as with most other things, you're wrong again..... Always questioning you lot, but you never answer....... Weird that.

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

From 2019?

Anything a little more current or where exactly the US falls on that list?

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Bitcoin and the "square" will be the future. God forbid the www. ever goes down or cloud access.

fitsmallbusiness.com...

It's a brave new world....all controlled by that small communication device in your pocket or purse. QR code [quick response] is here to stay.
Bar codes are old school.

My small LLC is now being strongly pushed to use the "square" by my bank/credit union. Cash is cumbersome and spreads disease.

edit on 21-8-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Annee

From 2019?

Anything a little more current or where exactly the US falls on that list?

3 years isn't exactly decades old. It's an interesting article.

If you want something newer -- feel free.

I knew from conversations with people in other countries that cashless was becoming more trendy.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Bitcoin and the "square" will be the future. God forbid the www. ever goes down or cloud access.

fitsmallbusiness.com...

It's a brave new world....all controlled by that small commutation device in your pocket or purse. QR code [quick response] is here to stay.

My small LLC is now being strongly pushed to use the "square" by my bank/credit union.

Interesting.

I've been watching the trend to cashless -- but Bitcoin (and others) seemed too unstable.

"square" -- first time I've heard of that.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yes, things have changed -
Our local supermarket always allowed up to $200 in cash removal when paying for groceries with your debit card -
Now it's only $50.
Many of our local banks have closed their physical offices, we have to go a few towns over to do our banking.
If you have Social Security issues, it's online. I don't know if they are accepting appointments in any of their locations, they were working from home for a few years - and that was a nightmare.
And the motor vehicle offices? Appointment only, made online, and certain locations handle certain functions.
I used to go to the motor vehicle first thing in the morning on my way to work, now it's fill out this and that form online, print it and bring it with you - and don't forget your 6 points of identification!
I need my passport for id, but I'd love to know what the illegals are using for id purposes, now that they are getting driver's licenses.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Bitcoin ............ will be the future. God forbid the www. ever goes down or cloud access.

I disagree, and so does the Bank Of International Settlements.

We have been told that any future "credit" will not be anonymous. They are going to try and control everything. Sadly, the vast majority of the planet remain willfully ignorant of this fact. It has been openly stated in front of cameras and put onto the internet with ZERO ambiguity, yet people still refuse to believe it, it really is a heartbreaking thing to watch.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Ah good old Annee avoiding the issue altogether.

We know about the rise in cashless payments. What the OP is referring to is the unprecedented rise in cashless 'only' venues and the governments increasingly warming uo to this narrative.

Are you, as usual, just making this out to be a mundane nothing-burger to detract? Really?

Because you know, of course that, once this is implemented every pretence of freedom is gone, all of it.
reply to: Annee

Well, the OP can kick me out of the thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: olaru12

fitsmallbusiness.com...

It's a brave new world....all controlled by that small commutation device in your pocket or purse. QR code [quick response] is here to stay.

My small LLC is now being strongly pushed to use the "square" by my bank/credit union.

Interesting.

I've been watching the trend to cashless -- but Bitcoin (and others) seemed too unstable.

"square" -- first time I've heard of that.

Just recently I was in a retail store and they didn't take "credit" cards, only debit.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I believe we had some freedom before this pandemic came along,
but it has now destroyed our former way of life, China and Russia have created this new world of fear and inflation and control.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join