It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Trump is Arrested

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: JAGStorm
What will he be arrested for?
Please be specific.
Thanks in advance.

I read somewhere that any one of us are probably breaking multiple laws every day without know it.
If they want to arrest him they will find something. I have a feeling “they” have waited because they want something bigger….

My guess, something regarding the documents, espionage act, something regarding Jan 6th.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Thinking on it some more.

IF

It will be a house arrest. Either at Mar-a-lago or at some other of his residences. Let him have his luxury in his own setting where he can be physically comfortable but shut down his communication avenues and only allow him to communicate though his attorneys.

A trial could be handled the same way with him either being allowed to join the proceedings in a courtroom or maybe allow him to remain in his dwelling. Maybe have a proxy sitting in the court room for him. Yeah, like Ivanka, sitting there so demurely looking all innocent and all.

Holy crap
Arrested people don’t get to communicate?
What freaking cccp nation do you live in?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Too close to the elections to arrest him.
It would look too blatantly partisan and political...and would backfire.

Optics are bad but thats never stopped them before.

BTW how is Salt life treating you?

The raid already backfired on the Biden administration...so an indictment or arrest just a couple months before the election would be catastrophic for the Dems.

Happy In Florida.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So you don’t have actual charges?
Ok

Neither do the feds

Oh
Any actual evidence he did anything?

Not his staff, him personally?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

those who speak of civil war, really don't understand war at all. No offence JAG, you weren't active duty. War has sides. And the enemy is usually shooting at you, or trying to find a way to do that. In the US how would you identify "the enemy"? Will we have delineated sides and the left will wear blue shirts and the right will wear red? If not, then how do you identify a commie pinko?

Lots of people are angry, a few are ignorant and think they can make threats or "do something" to the FBI. The best they can hope for is a visit from LEO, a small charge with minimal jail time, and enough alone time to reflect on their poor choices. No matter what you think of the FBI, you can't threaten them. It's like slapping the big guy, then wondering what comes next. the rule is, don't be that guy.

Just watch out for the guys in skinny jeans and fanny packs. They'll be shooting soy injections at us.
BANG BANG STHILLY MAN

link   
Trump isn't gonna get arrested, but they will make this last through at least November. This is all this is about November midterms IMHO, a questionable arrest could easily backfire at the voting booth, and a missed conviction certainly would. look at the mid-terms in every first-year Presidency it gets hyped beyond belief.

But riots nope, that's bad for business and for getting re-elected. Not gonna happen, it would sully the DNC's reputation worldwide, right now they just want to pop those poll numbers and get a read on who to actually run in 2024.

Last I checked Biden's approval numbers went up 2 points. I'm sure they thought they would get a larger bump,

www.rasmussenreports.com...

Although half of the voters approve of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s raid on the Florida home of former President Donald Trump, even more, agree with the criticism of the unprecedented event.

link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I've thought something similar. If Trump is convicted of anything, he'll probably be given the Napoleon treatment.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So you don’t have actual charges?
Ok

Neither do the feds

Oh
Any actual evidence he did anything?

Not his staff, him personally?

OF COURSE I don’t have actual charges because we are talking hypothetically, which is why I gave you my guesses to what it would be. Ever play pretend and use your imagination in school?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If the left and their supporters want to lock someone up for absolutely no crimes like they’ve tried over and over with Trump, I’m okay with it at this point because you’ve shown you’re okay with corruption as long as it wins you an election. But, when he’s in office and starts just arresting opponents on the left, I don’t want to hear any complaining. I’ll just sit back and keep referring to instances like this an his 2 impeachments and say everything is on the up and up and he’s just doing what the other side already does.

link   
I think he'll be arrested, questioned and released pretty quickly because Trump will throw anybody and everybody including his family under the bus to protect himself if any of the accusations are even close to being true.
He will then parade around in front of the cameras saying what ever he can to look innocent and work up his followers.

edit on 15-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

link   

IF

It will be a house arrest. Either at Mar-a-lago or at some other of his residences. Let him have his luxury in his own setting where he can be physically comfortable but shut down his communication avenues and only allow him to communicate though his attorneys.

A trial could be handled the same way with him either being allowed to join the proceedings in a courtroom or maybe allow him to remain in his dwelling. Maybe have a proxy sitting in the court room for him. Yeah, like Ivanka, sitting there so demurely looking all innocent and all.

FFS
And what are his crimes again?
What is he charged with?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

having pondered our direction of travel I take the view that a modern democracy is more liable to face a version of the UK's troubles with one group fighting another.. we already see the groups forming..

but I do fear it may evolve into something akin to the English civil wars where it split 3 ways with 2 main groups fighting each other and everyone else left fighting the other 2

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

If you live in the US, the same one you do. Look around, it's crazy as hell out there. Who knows what's going to happen. Why do you choose to respond so vehemently to a mere speculative post. It's not ''what it is or what it will be'', it's a bunch of us sitting down at our typewriters and going, ''what if''.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The fact that Rasmussen is saying at least 50% of voters approve of the search is surprising. Rasmussen is a Conservative outlet and their polling tends to skew that way. Their polls always had Trump's approval rating several points higher than the average.

So if even they're showing that many people approving of the raid, and Biden's approval rating increasing, then it may be that the majority of the country actually believes the search warrant was warranted.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Accents.

If you sound like you are from NY, NJ, CA, Boston, Chicago or Cleveland…it’s a sure bet they are pinko commies.

VT/NH/ME is a crap shoot. They all sound alike unless you are from there.

Southern is safe bet as conservative. Midwestern is probably safe as well.

As for details, surround a city and cut off the supply chain. The people inside will run out of food in 3-5 days and do the hard work for you. Empty bellies trump lofty communist utopian ideologies. No need to waste ammo on what will be soon enough converted.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

IF

How about when Biden gets arrested, he stays locked in his basement and they put Hunter in as a proxy?
Ya know…after he has an all night crack bender with some hookers.
Joe will be in good hands.
edit on 15-8-2022 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

House arrest makes a lot of sense. Placing a ''incommunicado'' penalty might be imposed, who knows.

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I've thought something similar. If Trump is convicted of anything, he'll probably be given the Napoleon treatment.

just so it stays on the radar

That would be a media circus, with both sides intently watching the news for daily updates. CNN's ratings would go through the roof, as would Fox's and other outlets.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

If you live in the US, the same one you do. Look around, it's crazy as hell out there. Who knows what's going to happen. Why do you choose to respond so vehemently to a mere speculative post. It's not ''what it is or what it will be'', it's a bunch of us sitting down at our typewriters and going, ''what if''.

I am not surprised at some of the comments. There are people that are so brainwashed and incapable of independent thought.
They don’t understand hypothetical questions but take them as fact, and implore you to prove it. It doesn’t matter because even if you did provide fact they would say it was a lie anyway. This is all the more reason why I believe a civil war, uprising or conflict is indeed possible!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Empty bellies trump lofty communist utopian ideologies. No need to waste ammo on what will be soon enough converted.

You sound more like the Taliban talking about westerners than an American talking about fellow Americans.

edit on 15-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join