It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians are defending their country more so than Ukrainians are defending their country.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jeremyquora3

Is it spelled Berenstain or Berenstein in your timeline?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: merka

The US and the UK started the war with Euro Maidan. No Euro Maidn. No war.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jeremyquora3
a reply to: merka

The US and the UK started the war with Euro Maidan. No Euro Maidn. No war.

How ? be more specific

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You keep on saying this....but nothing to support it.

However, Moscow has definitely funded Russian Militia's to terrorise and intimidate Ukrainians throughout Luhansk and Donetsk for quite some time now.

Putin once tongue-in-cheek asked if Russia could join NATO, when he was told he would have to go through the same application process as any other country he politely declined.

Ukraine have been denied membership of NATO twice.

To echo nearly every single teacher I ever had back in those long ago years when I was at school; MUST TRY HARDER.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Because Euro Maidan means Ukrainians claim to be Kiev hegemony with plans to invade and annex Russia and Belarus. Therefore Russia and Belarus preemptively invade Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Eastern Europe, Ukraine, and Russia are all full of corruption and graft. This little proxy war is because the US and the west usurped Russia/Putin's goose the laid the golden egg, and he has been stewing on it since 2014.

Doesn't make it right or wrong it just is what happened and is happening. Nobody wants to invade Russia, it's so backasswards it would take decades to make it where the wealthy would be safe visiting. ie the one thing Obama may have been correct about. Russia is nothing but a gas station, considering the world seems to want to move away from that, Russia has nothing to offer except other raw natural resources.

Again the western politicians are milking this cash cow, even more efficiently than Putin ever did, and do it so blatantly and without media questions. You know it has to be chaffing Vlad's hide just a bit.

www.coe.int... n-europe-after-russia
edit on 31-7-2022 by putnam6 because: error correction additions

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

How? be more specific. And with argument provide something to proove it.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It is a matter of perception and beliefs. Shamed by MSM. Russians believe they are defending their country. Ukrainians believe they are defending their country. Americans believe Russians are the aggressors, Ukrainians are the victims. Reality is all about perception and beliefs. People don't use their brains anymore. All they do is take in the air waves from the MSM instead of doing their own research.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Ukrainians believe they are defending their country.

..thats priceless. Here in reality land, when someone invades your home, and, you fight the invader..you are indeed "defending" this is not a guess, or a theory..it's fact!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

That's what I'm talking about. Taking in the air waves from MSM instead of doing your own research and making your own judgement. Sure makes Goebbels feel proud.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

It is a matter of perception and beliefs. Shamed by MSM. Russians believe they are defending their country. Ukrainians believe they are defending their country. Americans believe Russians are the aggressors, Ukrainians are the victims. Reality is all about perception and beliefs. People don't use their brains anymore. All they do is take in the air waves from the MSM instead of doing their own research.

I had expectations that this thread would lead to something with more info.. dissapointment.. maybe next time. This is thread is pointless word dhiarrea.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

That's because people don't use their brains anymore. All they do is taking in the air waves from MSM and act like zombies. They don't do their own research and make their own judgement. Goebbels must be proud.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

That's what I'm talking about. Taking in the air waves from MSM instead of doing your own research and making your own judgement. Sure makes Goebbels feel proud.

Amazing you know my viewing habits..no, you don't..I live in reality, you..not so much.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

That's because people don't use their brains anymore. All they do is taking in the air waves from MSM and act like zombies.

Yet you expect us to believe everything you have posted despite offering no supportive evidence at all?

They don't do their own research and make their own judgement

Irony at its best.

Not sure about Goebbels but Putin sure seems to have done a number on you.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

He thought we are easy.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

The west is for war.

Yet it is Putin who has invaded his neighbor.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I hate to say this, but this site seems to be overrun by new
members posting pitiful pro Russian propaganda.

A sign of desperation, no?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

That's because people don't use their brains anymore. All they do is taking in the air waves from MSM and act like zombies. They don't do their own research and make their own judgement. Goebbels must be proud.

Well, I did my research and it still looks like Putin invaded the Ukraine and the Ukrainians are fighting to repel and invading force.

I don't give a sh!t whether Goebbels is proud or not. Insults won't win many to your cause!!

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
I hate to say this, but this site seems to be overrun by new
members posting pitiful pro Russian propaganda.

A sign of desperation, no?

I've noticed that too.

To the OP
I disagree with your statement and can't see why you would think such a thing?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Freeborn

Americans do not understand East Slavic world. They make false assumptions.

THIS RIGHT HERE. They just don't get it unless it's your culture.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join