It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't think American and British men can fight wars anymore.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JefeFeesh
a reply to: lordcomac

Us good ol' boys will step in when necessary and move on, whether we get the recognition or not. I've stuck to my guns and morals my entire life, with plenty of standing alone, so I'm not worried about those that talk tough. We're always ready.

And I'll be right there with you- with my own equipment and supplies.
But I'm outside the typical draft age, and my body can't keep up with the general entry level military requirements.
On average, from what I've seen, todays youth would accept a chinese takeover without hesitation. I'd defend me and mine as best I could, but there's only so much someone can do without getting overtaken by a swarm of young fast well trained soldiers.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: guaman

yeah, men dying on a battle field is not modern warfare. Today wars are fought via technology. We don't want our boys out there playing G.I. Joe. We've learned that enough in the past... there are no victors in that old world/old religion/old government style confrontation. We are not Ganghis Kahn or Caligula or Nero... we are not Rome nor strive to be. Guns, gore, booze, land mines, and all the other exciting things war has been... it is all hollywood and moreso entertainment value today. Nothing is won in that form anymore. It doesn't matter where you go and put your flag up and claim something. All that matters is what routing number your "country's" funds are being sent to.

It's not about who lives or dies... it makes no difference. You cannot kill an ideal. There will always be someone else to pick it up where it was dropped off at. The ole stars and stripes mean nothing when the majority of commerce is spread throughout the world. People in three piece suits have been putting those stars and stripes up on the auction block for long while now. War is only used to build the economy, money laundering, and business embargo. The internet is the one world government. And no one truly dies in this simulation. The statistics simply adjust and another consumer will pick up the tab tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I think when push comes to shove you'd find that they are just as tough and resilient as their predecessors.

As one who was previously married to the military and has a lot of veteran friends and knows parents with kids currently enlisted.

No. No the new pussified military is not tough, nor resilient and nothing like their predecessors.
We are in serious trouble!

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Certainly doesn’t look like Russian can to be honest. Thought they were tough? Just seem like losers now. Or are they. Shouldn’t we really be condemning all war and working together as the human race for the good of all? There is beauty, intelligence and creativity in every country. We are better together if I am honest.

Incidentally, if you think we can’t fight anymore you would be seriously wrong.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

originally posted by: Freeborn

I think when push comes to shove you'd find that they are just as tough and resilient as their predecessors.

As one who was previously married to the military and has a lot of veteran friends and knows parents with kids currently enlisted.

No. No the new pussified military is not tough, nor resilient and nothing like their predecessors.
We are in serious trouble!

With our current government, it wouldn't even come to that.
Bai-den would allow china to turn the US into a nuclear wasteland if he were distracted by a shiny trinket for his son.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm coming to find that a lot of people on this site are engaged in what you would call armchair warrioring. They like to engage in spy games material, but cant direct you to where any of it actually is.

This is dangerous territory because then you will get people on this board who will see you and want to participate and you won't know how to direct them off. It could get serious. Saying they are silly, crazy or dont mean it is novice.
edit on 17-7-2022 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

today's American and British men have an aging and unhealthy population due to no war and therefore no natural selection

Hey Captain Brilliance, weve been at war almost constantly for over 20 years

Youre either super super young or ignorant

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Probably more so considering 10-16 year old children are going around killing people like psychopaths.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Everyone..

-sparse-

😆

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I don't think American and British men can fight wars anymore.

That's because young ones today don't make the transition .

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Bring up transitioning. Interesting material. Oooh, there might be twanses!

What are you 5?

If you want to be a man and this goes for some of you that are one, there are some places where no one says "ooh a tranny" and by then it would be too late. More bodies to push. Rape happens.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheReaversChain

What are you 5?

If you want to be a man and this goes for some of you that are one, there are some places where no one says "ooh a tranny" and by then it would be too late. More bodies to push. Rape happens.

Who mentioned any of that ?
Now , go back and reread .
Then think BEFORE you post .

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
-sparse sparse sparse- ,.

All I'm saying., .,-

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Say what? "BEFOooRE" you post, all message board authoritative but meaningless.

ETA hey, look someone gave you a star!. Popularity contest! It was a slick burn and somebody stepping up.

But who are you in relation to anyone and what does your comment really mean? There's a burn but no actual meat. I wish people would quit this slick burn stuff.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well so what we have equates to a popularity contest. Slick burns, no actual points being heard, and pokes. Look I could not care less about the star ratio but it does kind of maybe illustrate where everyone's focus is. And insinuate that is the ticket: some fun over burns.

I didn't say what I did for no reason or to get into a damn contest. And being that when I called the other poster out people did more and more of it means that you are partaking in the "joy" of all this and I feel like I have to clarify I'm not down with that aspect of it. So that people don't glance over entirely what I said before or fail to ask anything of substance and really do make it about a slick burn. I'm one person and I'm fine being ignored but please dont insult me and drag me into American politics with cute pokes. Take me at my word. Stop doing this. Grow up on here.

~~~~final word~~~~ except, it wasn't.

Anyone care to point me in the direction of more mature clientele? I'll still come here for news and all but this stuff is maybe not up my alley for one or two particular subjects. No one asks "what did you mean?" And everyone just assumes I'm fine making my points. I'm up for more mature discourse you can hit me up in my PMS. I didn't say anything to change the culture or be a point maker because I get misinterpreted as just wanting to touch minds.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I'm coming to find that a lot of people on this site are engaged in what you would call armchair warrioring. They like to engage in spy games material, but cant direct you to where any of it actually is.

This is dangerous territory because then you will get people on this board who will see you and want to participate and you won't know how to direct them off. It could get serious. Saying they are silly, crazy or dont mean it is novice.

Wut?

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

What are you 5?

WTF are you going on about?
Biden? Is this you Biden?

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Dont say stuff that doesn't mean anything. Just

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Dont say stuff that doesn't mean anything. Just

Wut?
I am far more versed in all of this than you, I can promise you that.
You are posting gibberish.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'm not interested in slick burns. So I dont care how versed you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join