It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City releases PSA on what to do in nuclear attack

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Nuclear weapons are pretty much useless for war only good for a no one wins situation and no Country wants total destruction and land that's unusable for 1000's of years .

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

This is what they do when they are planning a false flag.

Iran turned off its nuclear monitoring cameras. Iran is supposedly at a point to potentially produce weapons grade bomb material.

False flag dirty bomb in NYC (favorite target of the middle eastern terrorists after all) before the midterms(2024 instead?) to cause a potential martial law situation.

USA wants not part of a shooting war with russia, but cant look so impotent on the world stage. Setting up iran or another middle eastern nations as a great fall guy / punching bag to show just how strong we are on a world stage. Lots of potential upside with very little blowback politically - just about everyone gets on board when the enemy is a middle eastern terrorist.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It would have zero impact on the immediate retaliation other than setting it off. There would be no long term strategy which is what you are speaking of with nuclear war. So again, there’s very little value in opening with killing millions of Americans and internationals in NYC. I’m sure bombing the UN building over there would go well internationally as well.

Hitting a financial sector like nyc again, for nuclear war first has no value. There is no long term nuclear war, once that warhead is picked up on sensors, they’ll be countless counter strikes set into motion you know MAD?

So all you’re doing is feeding the propaganda and not thinking logically.

Fear is a hell of a drug.

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Skepticape
What advantage to hitting a major civilian area is there? Especially as a first strike?

I can see some fear-stoking.

If you strike a population zone it will hinder the survivor's ability to rebuild and retaliate.

For example, helping civilians would tie up a lot of resources that might otherwise go to soldiers.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
From Glen Beck.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

new york city is one of if not the major finical centers of the U.S., a nuclear strike could be a crippling blow not only to the U.S. but the rest of world to.
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Many financial firms have disbursed coming across the Hudson into NJ Also have backup sites at various locations - many were put in use during Covid

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Im a resident in the boroughs. When i watched the PSA on youtube, she said wait for officials to tell you when its safe to come out. And i just thought to myself....what. after the EMP? Hows that supposed to work...

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imperator2

Iran turned off its nuclear monitoring cameras. Iran is supposedly at a point to potentially produce weapons grade bomb material.

False flag dirty bomb in NYC (favorite target of the middle eastern terrorists after all) before the midterms(2024 instead?) to cause a potential martial law situation.

USA wants not part of a shooting war with russia, but cant look so impotent on the world stage. Setting up iran or another middle eastern nations as a great fall guy / punching bag to show just how strong we are on a world stage. Lots of potential upside with very little blowback politically - just about everyone gets on board when the enemy is a middle eastern terrorist.

And dont forget that Iran has been in the news talking about getting payback for that general whom Trump turned into chop meat.

False flag on Trump tower on 5th Ave via a dirty bomb? YOU HEARD IT HERE FOLKS *alex jones voice*

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

so NY released this PSA
24hours later it is main stream news.... all the way to Europe,
all the media are picking it up and showing the video

I think, 'they' think, we are not scared enough yet... it's just one more push.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Something that crossed my mind. Could it be that the reason that the GA guide stones were demolished, is because they will have soon reached their objective, with starting a nuclear war?

That was my first post in that thread. That the Guidestones were exploded by themselves as a message to those who know.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: interupt42

This is not good advice. 1: The atomic blast will cause a huge EMP, knocking out anything that is electrical for hundreds of miles.

Exactly everyone knows the only thing effective for a nuclear blast is getting under a public school desk.

In lieu of that option or the brick wall, just grab the nearest chain link fence & have your Movie Moment.

That should get a lot of likes on.... ...on...

...Nukebook ?

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n

originally posted by: Imperator2

And dont forget that Iran has been in the news talking about getting payback for that general whom Trump turned into chop meat.

False flag on Trump tower on 5th Ave via a dirty bomb? YOU HEARD IT HERE FOLKS *alex jones voice*

Just saw a Biden quote from today about using force to stop Iran from getting a nuke.

Looks like they are about to start their FF operation. Just in time to distract from the Hunter nonsense, Ukraine debacle and awful midterms.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

so NY released this PSA

Yes, and you heard it first on ATS ;^)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
her eis what you do ina nuclear attack.

1. If you are in a city. bend over kiss butt goodbye.

near a base? See number 1

the backwoods of virginia? dark welding glasses so you can watch the city slickers bar b Q.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Gov admitting they can't stop Russia again !!!! 🥶

I think it will be more in the form of a dirty bomb.
Record number of terrorist flowing across the border every day.
They have a small army now in the u.s.

Biden voters super responsible.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Nuclear weapons are pretty much useless for war only good for a no one wins situation and no Country wants total destruction and land that's unusable for 1000's of years .

Democrats will allow the u.s to be dirty bombed and never use nukes on the enemy and those responsible.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

so NY released this PSA

Yes, and you heard it first on ATS ;^)

don't flatter yourself ATS, I heard it first in a podcast hours before it appeared on ATS.
To be honest, I didn't think much of it until it started to appear in the media over here.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

This sign appeared in shopping mall in Edison Nj (Menlo Park)

www.youtube.com...

Supposed to have also cropped up in other malls in Paramus and Willowbrook (Wayne)

Have to check them out as only live few miles from them

www.amazon.com...

Company which makes these radiation detectors is in New Jersey - just down the road from the Menlo Park Mall

Wonder if they are sponsoring them ......

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Now, after the announcement, it's all been quiet.
Except that Russia continues to threaten to nuke us if Biden sends more help to the Ukraine.
I say let Putin have the corrupt country. Except for money laundering , sex trafficking, and bio-lab experiments, and payments to the Bidens, we don't need it.
edit on v052022Saturdayam31America/ChicagoSat, 16 Jul 2022 11:05:32 -05001 by Violater1 because: jibted

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Best guess. It is a reference to a dirty bomb that has not been located yet. Get ready for a false flag.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: avx81
Best guess. It is a reference to a dirty bomb that has not been located yet. Get ready for a false flag.

No it's not.
Watch the video.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join