It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City releases PSA on what to do in nuclear attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

In lieu of that option or the brick wall, just grab the nearest chain link fence & have your Movie Moment.

I always thought that dream sequence of Linda's was a little drawn-out,
slow motion Cameron-gets-a-little revenge pron. But DEFINITELY a
Coppertone Moment without exposing much skin. not for long..
I feel kind of lucky being toasty close to an AFB, so I can be a
geriatric match head. ex. just the Wh in WHAM!

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

You are correct. I think there would be warning which is how you would have the time to get inside and close windows ect. On the flip side if it were a dirty bomb in a shipping container like previously mentioned, the EMP would be minor, if at all, but would create a lot of fallout.

Both situations would completely suck if you're anywhere near ground zero.

Honestly the likelihood of this happening is so distant it's probably not even worth talking about but it's so easy to know what to do in that split second decision it's probably worth having the knowledge.

Get inside, get to the center of mass of the building and hope someone turned off the HVAC system. Wait......

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is your final warning. Please do any last looting in the next 8 minutes. Thank you for your co-operation; The City of New York.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
In 2020 Biden allowed the takeover of shipping container terminals. in Florida and Georgia by Gulftainer, s company with ties to Russia, China and Iran. The secret deals bypassed security reviews and a National Threat Analysis by the 17 agencies that are supposed to review such dealings.
Obama installed the CFIUS 'gatekeepers' during his administration. (Committee of Foreign Investment in the United States)

It appears the plan Hillary was supposed to carry out is back on track again.

[theamericanreport.org... set-the-table-for-gulftainer/]

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack
In order to attack USA with nuke, the satellites must be destroyed first so defence system can't do anything to stop nuke

Therefore it'll never happens at least in our life time

No. not necessarily so.

I think its printed on our money. Maybe the $50? I cant remember which denomination shows it. It goes off in the ocean, off shore and creates a tsunami that wastes the whole area
edit on 11-7-2022 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666
From a world political standpoint, would a blue state be more at risk for nuclear attack or would it be a red state?

Putin doesn't care about blue or red, just how many are dead. At 2000 feet altitude, an air burst would kill over 13 Million people.
Coming from a Club K shipping container off the Eastern seaboard, on a hyper sonic missile, would impact in less than 45 seconds.
www.nuclearwarmap.com...
edit on v372022Mondaypm31America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jul 2022 21:37:16 -05001 by Violater1 because: j;iuoiu

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
I don't know if this is common or not, but the number of private aircraft leaving New York is too numerous to count.

Is the picture relative to the new announcement? Time and date, link? please.

I get that it's air craft moving in a certain location. But an image search shows a lot of similar pics in many places with similar activity. Just trying to figure out the relativity.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: Mantiss2021

You are correct. I think there would be warning which is how you would have the time to get inside and close windows ect. On the flip side if it were a dirty bomb in a shipping container like previously mentioned, the EMP would be minor, if at all, but would create a lot of fallout.

Both situations would completely suck if you're anywhere near ground zero.

Honestly the likelihood of this happening is so distant it's probably not even worth talking about but it's so easy to know what to do in that split second decision it's probably worth having the knowledge.

Get inside, get to the center of mass of the building and hope someone turned off the HVAC system. Wait......

Before I spend too much time responding, could you explain what you understand to be the difference between a nuclear bomb and what you are calling a dirty bomb?

Specifically, how you believe a dirty bomb can generate any kind of electromagnet pulse (EMP).

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Keep an eye on the location of the elites. Such as the Elon flight tracker. If they all start leaving a location, pay attention. Just like on 911 how they all were magically sick that day.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I think the US is more susceptible to an EMP blast and being non-nuclear it would not illicit a stronger response. Take away what Americans crave.

The Internet.

For over a year they isolated an entire planet. Are we so naive to think the population could be swayed again for just about any reason.

Less than a year ago if you did not have a vax you could be fired...what...did everyone just forget that control mechanism that did not work?

What happens in a few weeks/months the medicine supply chains are disrupted???
edit on Julam31amf0000002022-07-12T01:10:34-05:000134 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That's right a Tsunami bomb just wipes all the major coastal cities out. Not much fallout compared to an air blast.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

That's right a Tsunami bomb just wipes all the major coastal cities out. Not much fallout compared to an air blast.

I swear I just read this exact comment on YouTube, lol must have been you

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Other way around.

Fallout occurs when substances "sucked up" by the blast are irradiated and then "fall-out" to contaminate the area around the blast zone.

Airbursts create very little fallout compared to ground bursts for example.

However, an underwater detonation designed to cause a tsunami-like wave would flood a coastal city with highly irradiated seawater.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I thought the advice was to climb under a table or desk. I remeber the pictures of Hiroshima and Nagasaki after being bombed. Nothing but tables and desks.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Find the tallest roof(with a clear view,of course...)

A comfy portable chair..

Bottle of good quality Hennessy...

A Nice Cuban Cigar....

Enjoy the view..

Stay safe well not in this case...

Riouz

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

I don't know if this is common or not, but the number of private aircraft leaving New York is too numerous to count.

Is the picture relative to the new announcement? Time and date, link? please.

I get that it's air craft moving in a certain location. But an image search shows a lot of similar pics in many places with similar activity. Just trying to figure out the relativity.

Approx. 17:45, 07/11/22, globe.adsbexchange.com... New York City.
Interesting date, no?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Violater1

This is not good advice. 1: The atomic blast will cause a huge EMP, knocking out anything that is electrical for hundreds of miles.
Putin could use a smaller Tsar nuke, 50 Kilotons on NYCX. Here is an example provided by nuclearsecrecy.com...

understanding the colors is sickening.

50kt isnt a "smaller Tsar nuke" - you missed a couple of zeros to even reach 1/10th the force of the Tsar bomba.

50kt is a firecracker.

A ballistic missile today has 10+ warheads with 700kt+ yields each.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
duplicate post
edit on 12-7-2022 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: merka

a reply to: Violater1

This is not good advice. 1: The atomic blast will cause a huge EMP, knocking out anything that is electrical for hundreds of miles.
Putin could use a smaller Tsar nuke, 50 Kilotons on NYCX. Here is an example provided by nuclearsecrecy.com...

understanding the colors is sickening.

50kt isnt a "smaller Tsar nuke" - you missed a couple of zeros to even reach 1/10th the force of the Tsar bomba.

50kt is a firecracker.

A ballistic missile today has 10+ warheads with 700kt+ yields each.

Thank you for catching my mistake. The map IS for a 50 MegaTon.
nuclearsecrecy.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Stay tuned? To what exactly. All consumer electronics are fried unless you have a radio, batteries, etc inside a refrigerator.
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Emergency station for New York area is WABC 770 AM Transmitter is in New Jersey (Lodi - along US 46)

For a nuclear weapon detonated low in the atmosphere, the EMP is fairly limited Weapons detonated in space like the
Starfish Prime in 1962 which knocked out lights in Hawaii and tripped burglar alarms

Radioactive fallout decays fairly quickly by the 7 X 10 rule

Each factor of 7 hours results in radiation decreasing by factor of 10

ie. initial radiation 1000 Rems per hour (lethal in 1/2 hr )

7 hours - 100 Rems

49 hours ( 2 days) 10 Rems

343 hours (2 weeks) 1 rem

After 2 days short trips outside are possible - forage for food/water, medical care , etc

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join