It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
So Zel is an actor, pretending to be a dictator, in a wag the dog scenario, and, strangely, receives an Oscar, which is given to actors, pretending to be dictators in movies.

Clip

Dems entire talking point is "voting the wrong way is a threat to democracy." Mmmmmmmmkay.

[...]

Glad to see you posting again.

Was it confirmed that Zelensky is Soro’s nephew or relative of some sort?
Sorry, didn’t mean to quote your entire post.
edit on 8-11-2022 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Nov 8 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Great to see you ME, I never saw a confirm on Soros Zel. Wouldn't surprise me.

On a fun note, looks like Sarah H. Sanders is now to be called Governor Sarah Sanders!

Congrats, cutting her teeth on the worst job in all of politics to being elected as gov is great.

Funny, she and Kayleigh were so great at their job, team joe put two robots on the job, with the latter being a glitchy rejected old Cyberdyne systems model used for toilet cleaning.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
a reply to: NR03T5rchY

(Democrats) have no choice but to put the pedal to the metal and race as fast as they can to steal this election at all costs.
They are screwed.
But steal it they will, in any way they can, and have left.
They must count on all the support in media and social media.

But I am 100% certain something is about to happen in just a few places that once unwrapped will require the entire election to be suspect everywhere requiring the SC.

Lots of wailing and gnashing of teeth for sure.

But no way can this be 2020 again.
No way!!!

much edited

Something to watch for…

At this point, if I were a desperate Democrat bigwig, and the elections were sure to be a disaster, I might order a bunch of sloppy cheating-- for the Republicans!

With new election security in place, instances of easily provable fraud could invalidate a Republican landslide, and turn the tables on claims of Democrats cheating in 2020.

The ultimate false flag. Who would believe the Dems would cheat against themselves?

The confusion and material for bs accusations and spinning would be nearly infinite. Triple down on the “conservatives are terrorists” narrative Biden has been trying to work up since Jan 6.

Even if some of the deceit was transparent, the arguing would take forever. And if the military took over, Biden could cry “coup!” God only knows what would happen.

And the Democrats do so love to accuse others of exactly what they themselves have done.
edit on 11/8/2022 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So great to see you back, I missed you & your
great input!!!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I always respected how good she was good at her job.

Circle back and the new one don’t even compare.

Wouldn’t comparing the two be considered an inverse

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Welcome back, Mr. Cranky!! I, for one, have certainly missed you. I especially missed your astute observances of democratic acts and actors, lol...

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

That’s a really good point and its also a part of their playbook so very possible.

Blame others for what they are actually guilty of doing…

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I’ll be just fine if we all see them, at least, I will not think I’m nuts by being the only one seeing them through glasses….lol

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So this popped up in my fb flound this on yt and a bunch more peaked my interest.

Did a quick search on ats and found some interesting old threads but nothing related?

Back to cue. Regarding the whole trust (insert name here.). Maybe it's just my cynism but whenever someone says trust me, I do not. No matter how hard I try I just cannot.

"resurfaced"

edit on 2022/11/8 by CrazyFox because: "resurfaced"

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Crazy video! I’m definitely checking out Billy Le Robot stuff

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Something to Qonsider RE: SR posts on previous page.

The rigging is falling on Team Joe.

DJT set the stage for calling out the rigging. It was the last 6 years that led the way for Brazil right now and their reveal, as well as the insanity around "2020 was the safest election in history" also... "2022 is the least safe election in history."

Post election, any and all election rigging reveals all fall on Team Joe. Team Joe was in charge, the chaos will fall on them, creating even more reveals.

We all want what we want, but it is the nature of our wants that reQuires this path. Eons of mental and emotional programming isn't broken in seconds, and the programming is in all of us, so the process is slow due to that. Remember, instantaneous enlightenment is rare for a reason, it usually leads to Soul Implosion and not bliss. This is the same.

Of course, moves, counter moves, counter counter moves. Watch the less covered events like the Death of a Roth, keep a keen eye on Vlad, BRICS, MBS, those "events" are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more important that county clerk in Colorado.

Interesting Numerical Takes on the Queen's death, go to the main feed for some other very interesting connections.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Cranky- THANK YOU!! You dashen and Rel. Bring it back to Q …and explain it in layman terms for my dumb arse LOL So much love for you my friend. Thank you for this. Thank EVERYONE here on this thread for this. All of you. Dask included
much love.

Also where is ETMN or eckem, XMN?

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

That's why I referenced Magic

edit on 8-11-2022 by FlyingFox because: "Those who know cannot talk and those who talk cannot know.”

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
New POST - #4961

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 1acf01 No.17734020 📁
Nov 8 2022 23:01:48 (EST) NEW

Endless lies.
Endless wars.
Endless inflation.
Endless 'printing'.
Endless oppression.
Endless subjugation.
Endless surveillance.
Who will put an end to the endless?
Taking control.
Q

a) Again the Chan ID generates a GREEN hex code,
b) Post Delta from #4960 is 01 03:41:29

c) Does Taking control. mean start of martial law and taking control by the military??

edit on 8-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Cranky AND another Q post on the same night

Has anyone done a deep dive on Casey DeSantis?

I only ask because I watched a clip of his victory speech and she was wearing a solid gold dress. I found it odd because typically politicians in the US wear a combination of red, white and/or blue during bit political events.

Then I remembered a Q post about people covered in gold or something like that… I can’t recall specifically what it said.

I did a real quick search on her and it’s bare bones stuff.

Then I remembered the post about following the wives.

I literally trust no one lol

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Curios why Endless ‘printing’ is quoted

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I would suggest that Endless 'printing' covers both of:

a) Fed printing money,

b) Deep state printing fraudulent votes - trying to make up the votes to win?

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
For those looking for a concise list of election wins, try The Justice League on telegram, starting here...

One liners of each race win!

new topics

top topics

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join