It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This link
May upset a lot. Came across it today. May come across as prejudiced against a religion to some.
edit on 2022/10/30 by CrazyFox because: Clarity

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Did they work?

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
r jews prejudice

Complete victim card in query. No objective debate has ever been recorded on internet?
I have Jewish relatives/loved ones.
I also have Jewish friends on twitter.

It's easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they've been hoodwinked.

edit on (10/30/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Have not tried them.
Lot of Vietnam vets have mental health issues
I have heard spirits in my house with an evp(?)
So my guess is yes

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Flashback Oct 3, 2007: Gen Wesley Clark - America's Foreign Policy Coup

"We kill people based on metadata."
― NSA Director General Michael Hayden (2014)
Full vid: www.youtube.com...

What's that Mr Taliban? Elon Musk is a bad guy?

One of the best video presentations about state secrecy from 2014, value hasn't decreased. Fantastic presentation on covert rendition planes, satellites, black project patches, and stuff hidden in plain sight.

Vid Summary:

Speaker: Trevor Paglen
Although people around the world are becoming increasingly aware of the United States' global geography of surveillance, covert action, and other secret programs, much of this landscape is invisible in our everyday lives.

The drone war, for example, seems to happen "somewhere else" while surveillance programs take place among the (largely) invisible infrastructures and digital protocols of the internet and other communications networks. Moreover, the state agencies responsible for secret programs strive to make them as invisible as possible.

In this talk, artist Trevor Paglen discusses his work attempting to "see" the various aspects of the secret state. In examples ranging from tracking spy satellites to foraging through the bureaucratic refuse of CIA front companies, Paglen will discuss methods used to identify and exploit structural contradictions in classified programs which render them visible, and comment on the aesthetics and politics of attempting to "see" secrecy.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Post was poorly written. Revised.
There are some groups on tg that believe D..ump is the 2nd coming. Others that consider him the ac. Somewhere in these threads I posted an article that shows B O as cueball.
a reply to: loveguy

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
kosher
not kosher

The paradox of sovereignty
one example

I apologize for my laziness due to phone/tablets is only way to convey digital info.
edit on (10/30/2222 by loveguy because: 🙏❤

edit on (10/30/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Somehow hit reply. Suffice it to say we are up said creek without a paddle.
]
edit on 2022/10/30 by CrazyFox because: Turned 22 again today. 25 years of experience.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
DURHAM - NUNES ~ Lifeline to DIG

"If Republicans have a good day in two weeks, I think that will at least give Durham more of a lifeline to continue," Nunes said in a podcast this past week. "And I would say that I think it's really important for the future of this country for Durham to continue this investigation."

edit on 10302022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
twitter.com...

How do the Russians know that the UK blew up the North Stream pipelines in partnership with the US?

Because
@trussliz
used her iPhone to send a message to
@SecBlinken
saying “It’s done” a minute after the pipeline blew up and before anybody else knew?

iCloud admin access rocks!

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Well, I guess that explains why she "had to leave office" so soon after taking it.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

He's nothing more than controlled opposition.

If you think Donald Trump is some kind of saviour or messiah then you're a fool. (not you personally, you're cool)

Billionaires don't give a flying fluck about you, me, or anyone but themselves.

The only way we will ever take back power is to stop putting faith in charlatans and start believing in ourselves.
edit on 30/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   
If you think I'm good at decoding then you need to see this... MAJIC EYES ONLY (rumble video).

This guy shows the encoding of Q posts goes a good 2 or 3 levels deeper than I've ever gone.

It's the guy who discovered the Q posts link to Dod Law of War manual!

Notes
1) Shows how some punctuation and mathematical characters should be read as chinese numbers,
2) Shows links to V for Vendetta film/comic book and War Games movie.
3) It's a loooong video - over 2 hours!
4) Shows the importance of Mirroring Q posts, which someone pointed out to me in this thread, to monitor, back in 2018!
5) Implies that some comic books and films, written decades ago, were seeded with clues to be discovered now, during the plan execution.
6) Solves the VV = W conundrum hinted at by Perfect Enemy and by John McAfee (on telegram)...
V in "V for Vendetta" was William Walkwood!
7) If you don't have time to watch the whole thing, I would at least save a copy of it for future reference.

In my view, this guy is military intelligence; pushed on stage to show us what we've missed - and documenting the depth of their comms and plan.

edit on 31-10-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
Some millionaire/billionaires are genuine philanthropists, we just never hear about them on MSM et all, because they are not ego driven or connected to the 'script' the 'elite' want us to consume 'for our own good'.
Hmmm.... maybe a thread should be started on the topic??!!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman
Not silly at all! East Tennesseans have a great dialect, I think.
Do you primarily listen to classic rock?

I am eclectic. I listen to Classic Rock/ Blues/Jazz but primarily I love the late 60's to early 80's Music period. Many genre's were good from that era before the too big ego's of the 90's onward and all the flash on stage. I like good sounds not flash.

Some of those old musicians hate all things Trump, but were sure anti big gov writing their tunes! How did that happen that someone comes along to challenge big gov overreach and those "activists" aren't on board anymore?

edit on 31-10-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Well, I guess that explains why she "had to leave office" so soon after taking it.

Oh dear....

Liz, that sound you hear is the bus you're about to get thrown under.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've watched this guys stuff several times and it is pretty amazing. Your idea of him being Military Intelligence is interesting and could very well be possible. Besides these decodes I don't think he has much of a presence on-line. IIRC he mentions the Majestic 12 Telegram channel occasionally as someone to reference but don't think he is related to that site and if I remember right the guys that wrote a lot for them has moved on or isn't as prominent as he once was.

Like you had mentioned his depth is pretty remarkable and shows how much of the drops are actually missed by the layperson. I find the timing interesting when it seems many Truthers are drying up on Intel or new information this pops up. As The Storm Rider stated misinformation is going to hit hard. It's my belief that many of the usual sources are going to be pretty quiet to separate themselves from the noise and some of the more obscure sources will be coming back like this case.

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

You don't become a billionaire unless you're driven by greed and control. Generous people with good intentions don't accumulate that kind of wealth in my experience.
edit on 31/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Nancy Drew on TG

Ive paid close attention to the Pelosi situation, and all the BS surrounding it, but thats another post. I don't know where this originated, but its false. He was not a camerman on Jan 6. This is not the Capitol building in fact its City Hall in San Fransisco where he was a cameraman for the nude wedding of Gypsy Taub, who you should also take a peek in to. Of course, he is a "Qanon" extremist, though. 🙄

new topics

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join