It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Something big is going down, I think:

At 00:15 EST, 05:15 UTC @GOP tweeted

Pray for our country.

Shortly after it was briefly deleted but then re-posted with same original time!

1) 15 minutes is a QUARTER of an hour... so

00:15 = NO QUARTER

2) 05:15 = E.O. = EXECUTIVE ORDER

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Those interested in how the elite live ... watch the whole video ... very interesting house.

However, if you don't have the time ... start at 15.30.

Think of children smuggling ...

I am not saying that is what this house was used for, just that this made my skin crawl based on layout. A house with its own jail cell and "staff" bedrooms.

P

edit on 3/10/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well that's odd. I wonder if evidence of the Nordsteam 1 and 2 attack will be made public?

Could look bad for the US, and the country will be very damaged by that since we already can guess that this Administration will sit and lie about it, and sadly create another diversion to distract the public over.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I think it is officially Red October.....Political and Financial nukes are about to blow everywhere.....

twitter.com...

Gonna have some huge news this week. The Biden administration was caught doing something unprecedented in America. Reporters and my lawyers have it. There’s no stopping it from coming out. We caught them in full blown election interference. Big Tech is involved too.

Stay tuned…

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I wonder if we'll actually get this reveal, or will there be "accidents" that prevent them from releasing the info?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yea, no kidding. Right?

You would think that, given the deep state’s track record for untimely suicides and outright assassinations, anyone who has come into possession of ultra damning evidence which implicates the highest level players might want to keep quiet about it until they're ready to reveal it all.

It would seem to me that offering teasers to the public would severely hinder one’s own life expectancy.

amirite?

edit on 10/3/2022 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Rel I wonder if "no quarter" is meant as a military term. If an army leader gives the order to give no quarter that would mean take no prisoners!
If what Smoking alluded to maybe those involved will get "no deal." This might link to #2568 and 1937.
Define 'Projection'
Define 'Getting Ahead of the Story'
What is scheduled to happen this week?
Coincidence?
PANIC?
This is as REAL AS IT GETS
NO DEALS
ADD BRENNON TO GRAPHIC AND UPDATE
EVIL HAS NO PLACE HERE.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Something big is going down, I think:

At 00:15 EST, 05:15 UTC @GOP tweeted

Pray for our country.

Shortly after it was briefly deleted but then re-posted with same original time!

1) 15 minutes is a QUARTER of an hour... so

00:15 = NO QUARTER

2) 05:15 = E.O. = EXECUTIVE ORDER

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Get yourself a conspiracy theorist friend. You're going to need one to understand what's about to happen.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Another FOIA. FOIA Request for Autopsy Data

What's the FDA up to this time? No surprise that they would want to hide the autopsy results associated with the Covid jabs. How can they even feasibly make this excuse about protecting patient privacy? Aren't they the masters of redactions?
9800 deaths that they admit to and VAERS wildly under reports, so that number could be much, much higher! Imagine over 500,000.

Maybe this is going to come out this week as well. Red October indeed.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well I'm still slogging through the book Uncontrolled SPEAD.
Why was this book not edited? Repetitive, circling around and around over the same theme. Evidence drowning in a sea of words.
What does come through very clearly is Scott Gottlieb and his deep contacts within the CDC,FDA, Operation Warp Speed and access to President Trump. Meanwhile he never, not once mentions that he is on the Pfizer board.
That may come up later but it is clear that he was very active at trying to direct the narrative through TV interviews, articles in newspapers, and contacts. He was unusually involved.

He was the former FDA Commissioner, so if he was sooo concerned about community spread why didn't he speak directly with Stephen Hahn, the FDA Commissioner at the time? Why wasn't Stephen Hahn the one giving the interviews?
FDA Commissioners

Interesting that Stephen has jumped ship. No one walks away from this. No one.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Pretty much happened again today. The last time the person had to wait for the mail person to leave and then pulled in. Today the mail person pulled in and there was a truck at the end of the driveway looking down it for a few minutes.

originally posted by: Caled
Today just feels weird. I feel like something broke in the last 24 hours, at least for me. I'm pretty sure someone stabbed one of my tires yesterday (waiting for confirmation), today someone pulled in the long driveway here, stopped for a minute, and then promptly left. Everyone I know has been coming out of the woodwork with odd requests and demands and the same time.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Teleportation report was April Fool's buffoonery --> Here

"2nd Eye" -- sounds like an offhand way of describing a bilateral partnership. They are not in 5-Eyes, but yeah, we share a lot of intel with them.

Cheers

Ok, you two, C'mon you know me better. We've arrived once again at that time of year of tricks or treats.

From 2016 to a 2020 story...

"NASA scientists achieve long-distance 'quantum teleportation' over 27 miles for the first time – paving the way for unhackable networks that transfer data faster than the speed of light" - DailyMail

And an earlier Chinese story from 2017...

Scientists Just Teleported an Object Into Space for the First Time

...that jives with what ColdWisdom had said regarding making the enemy think we have superior advanced technology.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
That was very creepy! I felt bad for the guy showing the property because it was creeping him out so bad

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Did you find out about the tire?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Oddly enough, no. They were supposed to let me know by noon, but I still haven't heard anything.

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Caled
Did you find out about the tire?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

"Giorgia Meloni was born in Rome in 1977 and became elected as Italy's first female Prime Minister in 2022. She worked as a journalist before entering politics as one of the founding members of a new political movement called the Brothers of Italy, whose name comes from the words of the Italian national anthem." (If you wish to skip the ancient history fast forward to 5:00 mark, & an interesting clip of Meloni speaking at 6:48)

This guy 👇 is the head of the Ugandan Armed Forces.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Not sure if this was posted yet....if you can't link to it I will explain....Video showing that Trump retruthed a picture of himself that says Nothing Can Stop What is Coming......He is ramping up the Q related Red October stuff as of Oct 2022....there are no coincidences....buckle up!

truthsocial.com...@kagdrogo/posts/109078199289771938
edit on 3-10-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
Not sure if this was posted yet....if you can't link to it I will explain....Video showing that Trump retruthed a picture of himself that says Nothing Can Stop What is Coming......He is ramping up the Q related Red October stuff as of Oct 2022....there are no coincidences....buckle up!

Link

^^^fixed your link^^^

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Ok Thx...

new topics

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join