It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well damn, of course by the definition of the word liberals call "Democracy" where they rule who gets to speak, they cut people off from information deemed not 'truth" by lying fact checkers, and then they say they can arrest you against the principles of the COTUS. They will arrest you when you have proof of THEIR wrongdoing or just want your child to use a bathroom for the same sex by DNA. That particular version of "Democracy" is in trouble because it clearly IS NOT a Democracy at all. It is a totalitarianism machine in a sheep disguise.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
News unlocks the MAP
Lets see
Clear and Present Danger

π

Former Sec of Defense: Classified Document Investigation Confirms Trump is ‘Clear and Present Threat to Democracy’

Cohen is a life-long Republican who served as Defense Secretary under the Clinton administration and was asked by co-host Willie Geist what to make of the recent report. “I think the Justice Department is going about it very methodically and very differentially,” Cohen said. “I think that time has come to an end.”

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
At this point when does this get reclassified as murder?

In Robert F. Kennedy Jr's book "The Real Anthony Fauci" evidence is given about the financial interests that Anthony /Fauci and Bill Gates had in the drug Remdesivir.
Aside from rigging clinical trials, Fauci made the use of this drug mandatory through The Cares Act.

Fauci had a problem though because there were Drs. who would not support the use of the drug and would prefer to subscribe treatments like Ivermectin. He could not let that happen because then it would be very evident that patients given Ivermectin were recovering while those given Remdesivir were not.
So what did he do? Hospitals "were given a 20% bonus payment on the entire hospital bill from Medicare for use of Remdesivir instead of medicines like Ivermectin".< It is about the $.

This is criminal because Fauci knew, he knew that in 2018 50% of the people suffering from the West African Ebola epidemic treated with Remdesivir died. He knew!
He also knew that 71-75% of patients suffered adverse effects from the drug. He can't wiggle out of this because he has been the head of the NIH for how long? Almost 40 years!

Fauci's Drug Remdesivir
^
Lots of disturbing info in the link.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

...and tomorrow is FRIDAY... high probability of "The Storm is upon us" tweet? #55.

Looking on the bright side, angelchemuel, we should be ab;e to go for a drink in Montpellier soon!

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Analysers of Operation London Bridge also reckon that UK Stock Markets will close for the Ten Days - possibly banks too?

Have cash, food and petrol on hand!!!

Anyone else think that it's an incredible coincidence that Prince Harry just happens to have chosen to be in the UK at this point?
edit on 8-9-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not sure about the stock markets, don't know enough about them, but yes, major institutions like banks could very well take the opportunity for skulduggery!
Roll on Montpellier.... chink, chink!

Rainbows
Jane
ETA.... who'd have thunk it hey? However, the charity event was in the diary for months.
edit on pm912America/ChicagoThursday2022-09-08T12:00:28-05:0012America/Chicago09000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I wonder if he will crap his pants at the queen's funeral, that would be epic!

Biden will have to Speak also. He's known her for over 3 decades.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I can see Ezra Cohen-Watnick being on the list of desired Special Masters, the Trump team will give to Judge Aileen Cannon tomorrow.

Watnick the mystery man: www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You do realise, everyone, that if the Queen dies today, on the NONES of September (8 days before the IDES) then it will be 1776 days after the first Q post!!!!!!!!!!!

Date difference calculator

Where's Daskakik when you want to point out a Q proof?

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
No, he will most absolutely not be speaking anything at her funeral or any other head of state for that matter.
The only head of state might be our new PM on behalf of the people.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

...and tomorrow is FRIDAY... high probability of "The Storm is upon us" tweet? #55.

Looking on the bright side, angelchemuel, we should be ab;e to go for a drink in Montpellier soon!

Haven't you two met for a pint yet?

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

So is Paxlovid similar to the shots and Remdesivir?

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Rel's fault

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: IAMTAT
Rel's fault

Rainbows
Jane

His loss.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
She just passed.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hi all

' The queen is gone

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

You do realise, everyone, that if the Queen dies today, on the NONES of September (8 days before the IDES) then it will be 1776 days after the first Q post!!!!!!!!!!!

Date difference calculator

Where's Daskakik when you want to point out a Q proof?

9/8 is the date as well. 9 8 = 17

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
How could Moderna test the Covid-19 mRNA vaccine in 2017?

Tweet

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
She will now cast off her humanoid shell and emerge a resplendent and glorious repto-insectiod

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Disgraceful!

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3
Good question.
Pfizer manufactures it so that by itself is concerning. I did take a close look at all the potential adverse side effects and there were a lot. Serious drug interactions are highlighted along with kidney damage. Worrisome is that the CDC qualified the list by saying it would be updated as they learn more and then that information would be added.
Also it is not just drug interactions but some herbal ones as well. Would the client even know to provide that information?

One of the biggest issues I have is that they want the "test to treat sites" to be able to just hand out Paxlovid like candy without having detailed knowledge about the patients medical history. Many of these sites are just trailers sitting in parking lots and are not manned by a qualified medical Dr.

The last time I took a close look the lonely staff member had friends over and they were having a party. Drinks and food. I would question how closely any detailed inquiries would take place.
The one closest to me is a virtual ghost town so others must be wary of it as well. Drs. are also very wary of prescribing Paxlovid just based on the serious drug interaction list and they know more about the dangers than I do.

I would just proceed with caution because Pfizer has just been concerned about the $ and not about health.

new topics

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join