It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Oh right you're English.

Us Yanks ain't much for monarchies.

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
My anxiety is through the roof. I'm here at work knowing this might be monumental and the normies around me remain clueless. I posted on your link cause I know your bored so I'm given you something to read....lol

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Heck yeah. Have you ever had a lemon drop shot?????

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
While we are being distracted the WHO is moving along with their agenda of the legally binding Pandemic treaty. They have just announced that the second public hearing submission will be closing September 13, 2022 at 17CET. Doubtful whether any of the real concerns will make its way through for consideration since the WHO decides who can participate and what issues are covered.
Meanwhile the negotiation and draft agreement over the plandemic prevention and response is going ahead on September 29 and 30th.

Here we have HHS Xavier Barra, Lloyce Page and Colin McIff from HHS Global Affairs negotiating an International treaty. Who has given them this authority? HHS the department that has been with the people and for the people during the plandemic. How can this be legally binding?

Even more disturbing is why are they giving away control to the WHO which has not been elected to govern and to Tedros who has demonstrated very close ties to China. I think this qualifies as a 'clear and present danger".

Second Round of Public Hearings tweet
Guidelines for Second Round of Public Comment
StopThe Who Substack < lengthy but a lot of good info.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
OK, so now her Maj is gone, they can change all the obsolete smelly, dirty coinage and notes for something much more "green".

And let's not forget there is the 9/11 anniversary this Sunday.

False flag weekend anyone?

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ok so I just want to review things for a bit.
The Queen officially dies.

Now Charlies is King of England.

Is this correct?

Now way back when -Q- stated that we were two days early, so that would mean if that is still true, is there any importance to a position of royalty being taken on September the 11th?

Tomorrow will be King Charlies first full day as King, but if the Queen had died two days later then September the 11th would have been his first day?

Sadly, now though, we have two major counties being headed by sexual deviants (we should never forget the Charlies & Savile situation). One behaves like they have nearly un-impeachable powers, and the other can claim an appointment by god. Folks we might have that "It's worse than we thought" moment here.

I could be wrong though, lets hope that I am.
edit on 8-9-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Queen Elizabeth II is 'RELATED to Prophet Muhammad' according to historians in shocking claims originally shared by Burke’s Peerage, a British authority on royal genealogy. A millennia ago, like Muhammad himself, meant much more white and ginger than today.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

If you really want to click a few buttons, historically speaking, you should point out the House of Windsor was originally the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. There is not a can, but full on bucket of worms there.

Oh and just to add on to this:

September "IS" National Preparedness Month in the US.
edit on 8-9-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Relax. Deep breaths...

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Do Unicorns Exist

NOt operation London Bridge

There are several detailed plans for the aftermath of the queen's death. If Queen Elizabeth were to have died in London, a process called “Operation London Bridge” would unfold. But she died at Balmoral Castle in Scotland, meaning an arrangement called “Operation Unicorn" is underway.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Mike Huckabee was an okay Gov. but his religion and being a preacher was an issue here for some. I think Sarah is 10 time the person her father is. They said she broke records in Arkansas with her fundraising. I hated the way she was treated as press secretary!

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Unicorns or Uni-Coms? Jimmy Corney/Comey

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman
Mike Huckabee was an okay Gov. but his religion and being a preacher was an issue here for some. I think Sarah is 10 time the person her father is. They said she broke records in Arkansas with her fundraising. I hated the way she was treated as press secretary!

Here in Washington State we lost five Police Officers due to Huckabee allowing a convicted killer to transfer here then forgetting to send his charges with him. The guy was let out for early and shot a group of cops up while they were eating breakfast.

Huckabee came across as a massively lazy Governor after he was asked about that.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You know, that's really interesting. Here's why:

en.wikipedia.org...

"Balmoral is private property and, unlike the monarch's official residences, is not the property of the Crown."

Of all the places, why would she choose for her last hours to be on private property? Unless of course she didn't have a choice.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Do Unicorns Exist

There are several detailed plans for the aftermath of the queen's death. If Queen Elizabeth were to have died in London, a process called “Operation London Bridge” would unfold. But she died at Balmoral Castle in Scotland, meaning an arrangement called “Operation Unicorn" is underway.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

lol. I tend to agree. Lots of things are converging. In the short term, would look towards who will be the next Speaker of the House. We're still 2 years away from a Presidential election, and most of us can't hold out that much longer!

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: FlyingFox
My anxiety is through the roof.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Do Unicorns Exist

Amusing that NBC NYC has that filed under "Entertainment." Huh, did not know. There can be only One...King Charles III.

The Queen will then be brought to St. Giles’ Cathedral, also in Edinburgh, where the public will be able to pay their respects before her body is boarded onto the British Royal Train at Waverley Station and travel on the east coast mainline back to London, The Mirror reports.

If she were to be transported via plane, the plan would then be named “Operation Overstudy.”

A service will be held at Westminster Hall when the coffin arrives and the Queen will lie in state there for three additional days.

Under the plan, the Queen’s funeral would take place at Westminster Abbey 10 days after her death.

Operation Unicorn

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Afaik the red beards are for traditional melee battles, so older combatants with grey beards can't be singled out from younger ones very easily.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
What were the Q drops about D5 ?
I know the days following the queen's death are known as D1,D2 ,and so on. D5 is the body in the carriage through Westminster ,etc.
I know D 5 is also a chess move...
Any insight ,if there is any would be appreciated 👍

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
No wonder Putin is so pissed off.

www.theguardian.com...
theguardian.com/sep/08/ukraine-police-uncover-child-sexual-abuse-ring-involving-russian-children

Ukrainian police have uncovered a sprawling child sexual abuse network, involving dozens of Russian children whose images and videos were allegedly traded inside and outside the country, but said it was impossible to pursue the case further because of the war.

A Ukrainian man has been arrested and 15 children, all Russians currently residing in Russia, identified, but prosecutors in the Kyiv region have said they are not able to trace other victims or arrest other suspects because of the severing of Russia-Ukraine relations since the Kremlin’s invasion.

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join