It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

It's the same place that doesn't exist

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26660083]dashen[/post
You mean Q, right ?

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Nobody said the Bible mentions Q.

That was what was being discussed.

While people have been working on this puzzle, placing pieces in attempt to check their fitment, you are just sitting back back and ridiculing every placement without ever attempting to help solve the puzzle.

That is because they are trying to shoehorn the pieces, just like you did with that rider on a white horse bit.

I guess some people don't appreciate being told they are not going to solve the puzzle with the wrong pieces forced into the wrongs spots.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

Pm plz

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Nobody said the Bible mentions Q.

While people have been working on this puzzle, placing pieces in attempt to check their fitment, you are just sitting back back and ridiculing every placement without ever attempting to help solve the puzzle.

That is because they are trying to shoehorn the pieces, just like you did with that rider on a white horse bit.

I guess some people don't appreciate being told they are not going to solve the puzzle with the wrong pieces forced into the wrongs spots.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Could I get an invite to the”place that doesn’t exist”?

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Nobody said the Bible literally mentions Q. The Bible mentions many mysterious and unknown figures with cryptic and allegorical descriptions, and it is quite common for people to entertain who in our current times aligns with these figures. You know that, but your shallow modus operandi is to just terrorize those who theorize.

The only thing I did was point out your misrepresentation of the words of the Bible, and how you used that misrepresentation to shoehorn everyone into your skeptic box. Now you have been thoroughly debunked.

People don't appreciate liars that don't even know the shape of the puzzle piece that they are telling everyone doesn't fit.
edit on 2-9-2022 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Nobody said the Bible literally mentions Q.

I said Q's plan contradicts the bible because it says things will get worse until the second coming. I think most christians agree with that. That was what was being discussed.

You trying to twist mysterious figures into a possibility of Q is your thing.

The only thing I did was point out your misrepresentation of the words of the Bible, and how you used that misrepresentation to shoehorn everyone into your skeptic box. Now you have thoroughly debunked.

No, the only thing you did was take something that says one thing, much clearer than anything Q has ever said, and tried to give it a different meaning.

People don't appreciate liars that don't even know the shape of the puzzle piece that they are telling everyone doesn't fit.

Caled posted something for you a little earlier.

edit on 2-9-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

(post by More1ThanAny1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurveyorsOfTruth
a reply to: dashen

Could I get an invite to the”place that doesn’t exist”?

Looks like the same same, doesn't look at the thing they don't want attention on, where we are.

adrenogate.net...
edit on 2-9-2022 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1
You didn't prove that I don't know what the bible says.

You took a bit of text that talks about a rider on a white horse from heaven and thought that was going to refute my point that the bible doesn't say humans take down the cabal.

I'm not lying, it is right there for all to read.

(post by More1ThanAny1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Having a hard time understanding that persons refers to humans?

I don't think so because you came back with the rider on a white horse but conveniently left out the part where it says they rode out of heaven and heaven was also the source of his armies.

You then tried even more twisting when I pointed that out and shifted goalposts to try and argue that we all come from heaven.

Like I have said many times, some of you really seem to need this Q thing to be true.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
psy·cho·log·i·cal Abuse
Know the signs
Be bigger than the source
Meanwhile back at the ranch
Flashback refresher

Oh ITs NOt over
Carry on

GUT

edit on 922022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I didn't say "they" have to come from heaven. I said the bible says the rider of the white horse and their armies, since that was your example, will come from heaven.

Got a problem with that? Take it up with god.

Pretty sure most people believe Q had to be human to get a Q clearance. Don't know why you acted like you didn't grasp that from my original post.

It was already a Q thing before you jumped into the conversation.

edit on 2-9-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I didn't say "they" have to come from heaven. I said the bible says the rider of the white horse and their armies, since that was your example, will come from heaven.

Pretty sure most people believe Q had to be human to get a Q clearance. Don't know why you acted like you didn't grasp that from my original.

Your argument fails on so many different levels.

Do you realize one of the most important parts of the Bible is that Jesus Christ came from heaven and assumed human form?

“For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me” (John 6:38)

Go ahead, keep on digging yourself into a giant hole. Honestly, I'm intrigued to see if its possible for you to fail even harder than you have thus far.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Ya know that Pepe/frog meme has some very dark origins circa 2007 timeframe. The irony is some of the very dark stuff Q was eluding to, was also distracting from at same time, because you know, 'double meanings' and when the Gestapo search engine algo's changed (2019?) and next to nobody in the Q crowd was able to find and/or take interest. This origin & possibly cover-up was in part orchestrated/funded in part by the Rothschild family and a specific Masonic off-shoot arm. Believe it or not. The info (& vids) is still out there if you know where to look. Much is left to the individual to decide upon. Ancient history, right? Always two-sides of the story, light & dark. No, I won't post it here as the thread will go supernova & spawn off on wild tangents into an abyss of no return that DTOM will not appreciate.

Well, there is this place I know where you could start a thread on it....

I will look into it.

So, apparently WikiSpooks was taken down because of...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Actually I tried to point out the cabal takes down the cabal according to the Bible.
One side is just as evil as the other except they do not eat as many babies. One faction looks to be way more humanitarian
One side will appear to be the world's savior of humanity.
One side will use the takedown to make themselves look like champions for us all.
It will not look like horns, a pitchfork and batwings.
It will appear to be charming and beautiful using the most flowery of language but...
It will demand worship.
This belongs to the lamb.

So no it will appear to the world like everything is getting better with love and peace and promises of paradise on earth.
Nothing at all the way you paint it.
It will be done in a way that will even convince the very elect.

I would not be surprised the AC comes from the faction I support right now.
And I am prepared to deal with it myself.
I swore for 30 years against a global currency but now that I find the Crown compiled $58quintillion in gold bars just since 1871 from Graft (boon/bust inflation cycles) and usury using fiat, well. I am on board with the QFS almost with giddy excitement. And even though it walks us into AI complete control I still have to like it over the pedovore club and their phony fiat.

You didn't prove that I don't know what the bible says.

You took a bit of text that talks about a rider on a white horse from heaven and thought that was going to refute my point that the bible doesn't say humans take down the cabal.I'm not lying, it is right there for all to read.
:

I never expected to find the global currency prophesied of from "the Bible" would be so appealing due to contrast. Dark-light.
And the AC will be the most charming man saying the most humanitarian things until that day when all the things you falsely claimed would be there in the lead up to power only to happen AFTER all power has been taken.
Then all hell takes place here on Earth, literally.
For believers it will not be good times though because we are going to be blamed for the problems of the past and past beliefs will be forbidden, searched out and removed. . That's a party and celebration for you.
You will have no clue it was a sign for you to know. It will only be an excuse to party and enjoy robotics AI and the metaverse.

new topics

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join