It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
US utilities face one year wait for replacement transformers and new transmission cables in short supply. Potential long dark HOT summer...

U.S. power companies face supply-chain crisis this summer

June 29 (Reuters) - U.S. power companies are facing supply crunches that may hamper their ability to keep the lights on as the nation heads into the heat of summer and the peak hurricane season.

Extreme weather events such as storms, wildfires and drought are becoming more common in the United States. Consumer power use is expected to hit all-time highs this summer, which could strain electric grids at a time when federal agencies are warning the weather could pose reliability issues.

Had my first blackout of the summer a few days ago. Power out for 5.5 hrs and my Genny stayed up 100% with A/C on full, no issues.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This "testimony" is the classic troll technique. "I never said I saw, I said I heard, so if there is a problem it is not on me, it is on who told me, oh, and btw, I've already planted the Original Narrative so you cannot prove me wrong, as the lie was the the Original Narrative you are now stuck with."

So, now we have "yes it is, no it isn't" going round and round because the Original Narrative must be lie. Jan6=Lie, everything that follows is scripted, predictable, and rooted in the logic problem related to the original lie.

They don't expect any of this to matter, they are simply too stupid to do things any other way. Confront Raskin or Cheney with any of the "Truth" and they will stare into space, they quite literally are that stupid, pre programmed minions with no frontal lobe action happening and no evolution in their system. The only thing all of this can be is funny.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Q Qaos at 8kun.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

Wut naow?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Meanwhile back at the Vatican...

Why is Nancy Pelosi at the Vatican? She may have had a meeting but there is no you tube up on it yet but there are a few pictures and Paul is with her. It has nothing to do with the meeting, rather it is about symbolism.

Pope Francis may say he doesn't want to get involved in the politics of various countries but why then did he allow her to take communion?
That is directly undermining the decision by her archbishop that she was not to partake in Communion because of her radical position on abortion.

With this action pope Francis is supporting abortion and that taking life is not a sin. This is going to create enormous division with the conservative side of Catholic Church. Polarization.

We have the WW 2 document release and now this. Looks like a plan.

Nancy Pelosi Communion at the Vatican

As a practicing Catholic, I must say I'm quite disappointed with Francis. He is the leader of the Church. He should not be meddling in politics. Separation of Church & State was conceived because of this exact kind of crap. I really hope the rumors that he's about to resign are true.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Today is the day. Albert Bourla is supposed to receive the Genesis Award June 29th in Israel. One would think that this would be all over the news with live coverage. After all his Pfizer jabs were supposed to save the world.
No luck so far in finding anything.
Whether he is jabbed or not, Israel lifted the vaccine mandates and testing for travelers, so he should be there. Maybe something, maybe not but how odd.

One would think the crowds would be cheering right?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
I understand how you must be feeling and it is disappointing. The question is who will replace him because his health is not great, so just a matter of time. Hopefully someone not even more out there.

I have been following his tweets for quite awhile now and what I notice is that there seems to be a lack of direct action at helping people in disasters, such as the war in Ukraine. The very people that the Catholics would want to help.

What I feel may be happening is a concerted effort to destroy the reputation of the church and that would cause people to leave. Most likely if that is the plan then that falls in line with the 2030 agenda where everything is global, so just one world religion.

My mother worked closely with the church in Africa and what we noticed was the serious lack of funds. In fact my mother would give her own shoes and other necessities to the women who came in for help. There was simply never enough money. Almost everyone working there were volunteers. It left us all wondering where was all the money going that was supposed to be ear marked for Africa.
My sister worked at the food pantry/canteen and was also a volunteer. She cooked the food from scratch for people who would come in. Many of the ingredients were donations, so again the same thing.

Maybe when the new Pope comes in they will set up an accounting system to ensure that donations are making it to the people who need it because right now the system is just not working. People would be disappointed if they knew that their donations were just not making it to the people who need it most.
But as things are unraveling now who knows what will happen. I agree with you.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: srb2001

Wut now?

Evidently another fake account thru TOR without Q's trip ode:

Q 06/28/22 (Tue) 20:34:44 ID: 000000 No. 16551514
SEC TEST
CHARLIE
DEFEND_B720-1A
ACTIVATE D-PRIV
[PING]
Q

Q 06/28/22 (Tue) 20:36:56 ID: 000000 No. 16551531
Failed to load sec encryption
Q

Q 06/28/22 (Tue) 20:38:21 ID: 000000 No. 16551546
Are you ready to finish what we started?
Are you ready to hold the political elite [protected] accountable?
This is about preserving our way of life.
Information warfare.
If America falls, the World falls.
Q

Q 06/28/22 (Tue) 20:39:45 ID: 000000 No. 16551558
BOOMS EN_ROUTE TOMORROW.
Find peace through prayer.
God bless you.
Q

Q 06/28/22 (Tue) 20:42:43 ID: 000000 No. 16551590
Site under attack.
Weak minds.
Think strategy.
The Plan.
Military OP.
Appropriate action should be taken.
Remember your oath.
Remember your mission.
Infiltration not invasion.
Defend and protect at all costs.
Q

Q 06/29/22 (Wed) 04:54:45 ID: 000000 No. 16552143

>>16552109
>>16552069
>>16552098
Confirmed.
Future Proves Past
5/4

Q 06/28/22 (Tue) 21:01:53 ID: 000000 No. 16551765

"A ruling in favor of West Virginia would reverse a decades-long trend in which Congress has handed off to federal agencies decisions our legislators refuse or are unable to make. The usurping of authority by D.C. bureaucracies began with the New Deal in the 1930s, when an ambitious President Franklin D. Roosevelt led the way by creating the TVA, the WPA and a total of 69 other offices and executive branch agencies to do his bidding. The process occasioned Democrat Al Smith to complain that he was submerged in a bowl of alphabet soup.'"
WV v EPA
5/4
Q

Q 06/29/22 (Wed) 04:23:38 ID: 000000 No. 16551922
TRIP compromised
Real passphrase no longer results in whitelisted TRIP
Locked out by Watkins.
Proof coming.
Watch POTUS
Q

Q 06/29/22 (Wed) 04:24:24 ID: 000000 No. 16551927
Remember 5/4
WV v EPA
Q

Q 06/29/22 (Wed) 04:29:13 ID: 000000 No. 16551945
What makes a good movie?
Central Casting
Q

Q 06/29/22 (Wed) 04:30:33 ID: 000000 No. 16551946
Future Proves Past
Extreme Panic Agency
Q

Q 06/28/22 (Tue) 21:41:4 ID: 0 000000 N9. 16552035
23:54:46
LB
Q

Q 06/28/22 (Tue) 20:46:4 ID: 0 000000 No. 16551632
West Virginia v EPA
The END
Q

Q 06/28/22 (Tue) 20:51:1 ID: 0 000000 No. 16551674
www.foxnews.com...
PrEPAre.
Think CEO dEPArtures.
Think FBI dEPArtures.
Think DOJ dEPArtures.
Think State dEPArtures.
Think WH dEPArtures.
Think DIA dEPArtures.
Think Pentagon dEPArtures.
Think Senate dEPArtures.
Think House dEPArtures.
Think Amb dEPArtures.
Think IG dEPArtures.
Q

Q 06/28/22 (Tue) 20:54:32 ID: 000000 No. 16551708

"Believe it or not, overturning Roe v. Wade may not be the Supreme Court’s most dramatic decision this year. Instead, its ruling on West Virginia v. the Environmental Protection Agency could prove far more consequential. It could literally upend how our government works."

Worth remembering.
Think what you now KNOW.
God Bless America.
Q

Anons are freaking that the site's been compromised.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

V iganó

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I've never seen this one before.🙃

twitter.com...

Story here from Times of Israel which is taken directly from the Guardian...Archived here.

The original Guardian article states it was on land owned by the military.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
There was a true zero delta last night but the mods and Jim are trying to bury it....

8kun.top...

Right click image and select open in new tab.....then zoom in

edit on 29-6-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

8kun.top...

Shills trying to push fake Q to push fake 'trip code blocked/compromised' narrative to push division narrative because they're SCARED.

ROFL...the battle over Q fake or not is intense.....
edit on 29-6-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

(post by SMOKINGGUN2012 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by SMOKINGGUN2012 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You can deflect away all you wish. It matters only in it is a deflection and defines a pattern. The good data will stand, and we should discuss that. People should quit the quibbling over things that matter very little in the end because of the Sun Tzu methods used deliberately require distractions that are trivial in the pursuit of the true goal. As the situation we are focusing on includes the abuse of children we need to be MUCH more serious about the solid data on that and began the process of ridding the planet of that mindset that allows the unimaginable torture of children.

BOTTOM LINE:

The raped girls alone in the middle of all this data should bother you way more than the distractions Q threw out to us.

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
I think you have misread what they are saying. They are saying this is 100% how the pedo's work not 100%of the time a pedo is the one using the symbol.

No, I was pretty clear from the start that my point was that not every instance of a symbol is tied to someone using it to send a secret message.

Not every use of a graphic is tied to mystory schools just because some people believe them to be.

You even asked in a reply:

What about some of them...

We can discern, but we cannot just "willy-nilly" ignore facts that those symbols are what pedo's use, period.

I never said that. I said that not every instance means it is being used like that, so it is you who misread.

You are covering for evil Dask, stop it.

No, I am pointing out that some people can become so obsessed about certain theories that they stop using common sense.

edit on 29-6-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

To clarify for people who are asking me about a supposed zero delta on the board last night.

People were spamming fake Q posts on the board all night and Trump was also posting all night. It's not really that surprising if one of the dozens of fake Q posts happens to line up with one of the dozens of Trump posts.

They obviously timed the fake posts for when Trump was posting a lot and went fishing for one.

It's not a zero delta unless it has a trip and Q claims it.

Anybody can spam posts to the message board and sign them with a Q until they get one that lines up with a Trump post.

t.me...

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

People should quit the quibbling over things that matter very little in the end...

So now you are agreeing, someone on an album or magazine cover with one eye covered or some finger gesture over it doesn't really matter?

The raped girls alone in the middle of all this data should bother you way more than the distractions Q threw out to us.

Well, if Q and their plan are fake, things like that are going to continue.

The fact that there might not really be a plan should bother you more.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Actually, in a big way she does. She just corroborated quite a few rape victims stories and we know who was where when on those trists thanks to several things that will also corroborate the victims stories. She might get let out on account of any of those case when they go to trial will give her a chance to help the victims. Judges like it when you help the victims and they have sway over your gray bar motel time being commuted.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Now she has been sentenced things are a bit different. Before she could hold out hope. Now that hope is lost, when that happens some people become desperate. She might crack now.

Actually, she has now lost any leverage to deal for a lower sentence in exchange for pleading guilty.

There is no advantage in spilling anything at this point.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Amazing. As I have constantly said, Congress validated how dangerous Q is to the crooks who run America, if not the world.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

People should quit the quibbling over things that matter very little in the end...

So now you are agreeing, someone on an album or magazine cover with one eye covered or some finger gesture over it doesn't really matter?

Well, if Q and their plan are fake, things like that are going to continue.

The fact that there might not really be a plan should bother you more.

Deflection 101. You could teach that course. Of course, I still think it matters. Just because you wish to throw the data out didn't make it go away for good you realize. Symbolism will be the cause of their demise will be true. Deflectors will stave off the inevitable. It is inevitable.

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join