It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
That isn't the way it works. Once a sentence is entered it is firm unless the sentencing guidelines change or if a specific law gives the judge the ability to change it.

Unless you can show that this judge has that power, there is no changing the sentence entered.

ETA: By the way, the post I replied to was talking about a reduced sentence for spilling the beans on other perps, not helping victims.
edit on 29-6-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
What good does it do to keep bad data and continue to lie to yourself?

Time will tell a lot of people here said. Well, it is telling. What you think is inevitable seems to be put off year after year.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It's not that there isn't a plan, there is enough evidence to support there being one, the issue is that nobody seems to know what the plan is. Nobody here at least. This is why I keep accusing "KU" of gate keeping all the data.

On the otherhand if they are really going to play their hand, then maybe that gate keeping is over.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

🙏🙏🙏

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Thank you for explaining.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Issue: Whether, in 42 U.S.C. § 7411(d), an ancillary provision of the Clean Air Act, Congress constitutionally authorized the Environmental Protection Agency to issue significant rules — including those capable of reshaping the nation’s electricity grids and unilaterally decarbonizing virtually any sector of the economy — without any limits on what the agency can require so long as it considers cost, nonair impacts and energy requirements.

So how is this case more important than Oklahoma-v Castro Huerta

Holding: The federal government and the state have concurrent jurisdiction to prosecute crimes committed by non-Indians against Indians in Indian country.

Here in Washington State a lot of women and children go missing on Indian lands, and tribal entities (members of the tribe that are not publicly known) block investigations into these disappearances. The Natives then turn around and blame the State and Federal Government for not looking into these crimes. Facts have become clear over the years that these women and children are being trafficked by members of the tribe to people outside of the tribe. This ruling about Federal jurisdiction being concurrent with native land means that the people buying these people can now be named and prosecuted.

So, while the WV v EPA might be limiting on what the EPA can toss about over the Clean Air Act, the Ok v C-H case can lead to stopping human trafficking by tribal members to outsiders. As soon as the first people get indicted, lets see how much the Trotskyists get for campaign funds for the Natives. (Watch as those lawyers from the Cherokee Nation go ballistic over this fact of the case)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
There being enough evidence is subjective.

I disagree with your gate keeping theory. I don't think Q has any real info to gate keep.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It's just funny. Mind control is a helluva drug.

Remember him?

The case was argued on December 1, 2021.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

Big if true

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Large if factual

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Enormous if legitimate

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Humongous if affirmative

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

BioNTec h, Pfizer to start testing universal vaccine for coronaviruses

June 29 (Reuters) - Germany's BioNTech (22UAy.DE), Pfizer's (PFE.N) partner in COVID-19 vaccines, said the two companies would start tests on humans of next-generation shots that protect against a wide variety of coronaviruses in the second half of the year.

Their experimental work on shots that go beyond the current approach include T-cell-enhancing shots, designed to primarily protect against severe disease if the virus becomes more dangerous, and pan-coronavirus shots that protect against the broader family of viruses and its mutations.

Letter to NIAID Director Anthony Fauci Opposing the HVTN 505 Vaccine Trial (2009)

One of the major shortcomings of the Ad5 vaccine used in the STEP trial was the poor breadth of the induced T-cell response. A large body of evidence indicates that broad responses to the Gag protein are a particularly important goal for HIV vaccines.

T-cell/T-virus. Dr. Isaacs: An orchestrated apocalypse to cleanse the world using the T virus and then reboot in our image...37 minutes, tick tock...

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Thanks! Don't know why that was eluding me.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xosephx

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Lol, thanks! I've had a busy week canning produce from my garden and my little gray cells are running on empty. I'm so embarrassed.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

One of the things that makes me like reading your responses is that even if solid evidence is given to you, you will still question the reality of it. It's kind of fun.

If you don't believe that -Q- has any information, then no the feeling of gate keeping wouldn't apply to you. On the other hand if you feel that there is evidence enough to believe that there in information in -Q-s hands, then yes the feeling of gate keeping should be there.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

It's not that there isn't a plan, there is enough evidence to support there being one, the issue is that nobody seems to know what the plan is. Nobody here at least. This is why I keep accusing "KU" of gate keeping all the data.

Ummm... if there is a plan... and that is a huge if... do you honestly think anyone here would know about it, and if they really did, would actually elucidate it for all to see?
edit on 29-6-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Today is the final decision day for the SCOTUS. One of the four cases left to decide could be enormous. The case regarding the EPA's ability to combat climate change. The left is going to explode if this goes against the EPA. And not only that, but I think it calls into question Congress' authority to delegate responsibility to agencies like the EPA.

I was thinking this might have a precedent impact on the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other agencies that attempted to create enforceable policies during the Covid hysteria. They, along with the President, basically ordered businesses to enforce a mask mandate, social distancing and all that, without a solid legal basis.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join