It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I would grant her clemency, and three wishes. ❤️

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

People can't accept that Anne Heche was drugged up and crashed her car.

This is too simple, lol: www.sheknows.com...

Was she a household name before the crash? To this day, I still don't know what movies or songs Anne Heche is famous for.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Both pilots were asleep.

ETMN,

I blame it on the khat.

😸

Cheers

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
She had some leading roles in some big budget movies in the late 90's but she was probably best known as Ellen DeGeneres' girlfriend and she claimed she was blacklisted after coming out.

edit on 19-8-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hey.
That does not conform to the orinal narrative or daskakic narrative that he his trying to reinforce.
Can you please at least try to stay on script so dask does not have to work so hard here?Can you please stop thinking for yourself and listen to Dask tell you what to think?
This thing where you all think hollyweird is full of pedos is wrong think. He clearly has the entire chronological order of events synced out for you to follow the original narrative and knows exactly when the car was commandeered, I mean exactly when the car was not commandeered to fit the original narrative so can you all please work harder following along.
It is really quite simple if you just listen to him.
Now say it with me.
There are no pedos in Hollywood.
There are no international pedo investigations that could ever relate to Hollywood.
All actors are acting except when they are not following scripts and narratives.
You guys all are reading too much into this.
Can't you guys just stop addressing all the abnormalities and accept the original narrative like dask and the rest of us normies?
I mean dask even watched a preview of a movie....come on...

a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
They snapped her pic?
I missed that. Was she wearing the wig

I am almost certain I heard 2 Nigerian actors in the TMZ clip telling her to get out of the car because of the extensive damage to the corner of the building.
Where were you when Jussie Smollett needed you?a reply to: daskakik

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
That is a good theory dask.
Do we have any evidence that she was ever in the car other than the 2 Nigerian witnesses?
The TMZ footage does look staged.
I agree with youa reply to: daskakik

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Here's how it goes; first you stage a small accident with a photographer conveniently standing by. The photographer even has enough time while you sit there for 15 seconds to take a picture in the window of you. Then you drive off. You drive off, car gets hidden and replaced with another car with a stand-in or stunt double to protect your real asset. Bam, you're "dead." The only reason I think this is what happened is because of the airbag tag. Airbag tags on the dashboard don't reappear. Nobody leaves them flapping in the wind. You rip it off (actually it's just taped on). Except when nobody has driven the vehicle after it was purchased, then if you aren't careful you forget about it. And your whole charade goes flying out the window because of one stupid filmmaker's mistake. Movie magic fail.

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
That is a good theory dask.
Do we have any evidence that she was ever in the car other than the 2 Nigerian witnesses?
The TMZ footage does look staged.
I agree with youa reply to: daskakik

edit on 8/19/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: daskakik

People can't accept that Anne Heche was drugged up and crashed her car.

This is too simple, lol: www.sheknows.com...

Was she a household name before the crash? To this day, I still don't know what movies or songs Anne Heche is famous for.

Biggest role was with Harrison Ford in the film 'Six Days and Seven Nights' (1998).
Her career faded quickly after the 1990's.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Hmmmm.... all this makes me think of the BBC announcing Building 7 had also collapsed 20 minutes before it did. They messed up there.
What do we know about the owner of the house she crashed into? Background?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Justoneman

Funny how with all this tech, we might end up driving around in model A's just to be safe.
A 67 Mustang or Firebird might cost in extra fuel but the pleasure I remember driving those two would make up for it.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Justoneman

Funny how with all this tech, we might end up driving around in model A's just to be safe.
A 67 Mustang or Firebird might cost in extra fuel but the pleasure I remember driving those two would make up for it.

No doubt, I love the 1967 Mustang! A carbureted vehicle seems to be the way to go, nothing to hack.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
White Squall is free on Youtube at this time.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Rook I found that she had written a memoir titled "Call me Crazy" which was released September 4, 2011. [17]
Apparently the book is now out of print. She was a victim of some serious child abuse by her father.

She was writing a follow up book "Call Me Sane." Oddly a podcast Behind the Velvet Rope was released on Monday where she revealed that she was writing this book. She must have had some fears because she was picking out which stars she wanted to play her if something happened.

Anne Heche

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What are the chances?
Care I can't believe this but she played in the movie Toxic Skies. Maybe this is the sky event ku posted.

It is all about big pharma/ governments and spraying a deadly pathogen from planes. Sounds a little too close for comfort.
Toxic Skies

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Full movie Toxic Skies. 31 minutes in. Immune suppressing agent.
Toxic Skies

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Anne Heshe background, summary and connection to Wikileaks/CIA
Anne Heche Was About to Expose Hollywood Pedophile Ring Youtube
6.02 mark

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: warpig69

I prefer a 67 Camaro. Actually 67-69 Camaro's are all good

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
What are the chances?
Care I can't believe this but she played in the movie Toxic Skies. Maybe this is the sky event ku posted.

It is all about big pharma/ governments and spraying a deadly pathogen from planes. Sounds a little too close for comfort.
Toxic Skies

It isn't pluralized, so I would say it is an actual event. Chem trails happen everyday, and I wouldn't doubt for a second a lot of disease and sickness comes from their constant spraying of our skies.

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join