It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
If a crash had happened, I'm sure Boeing would have been blamed.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Okay. That makes sense now. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I agree. She has to have some knowledge of how pedowood works.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
I agree. She has to have some knowledge of how pedowood works.

The problem with that theory is that the movie isn't about pedowood or even Epstinesque type trafficking.

It is a lifetime tv movie which, from the synopsis, sounds more like a "this can happen even in your hometown" type of movie than an expose of the pedo elites.

Grace becomes addicted to opioids after suffering a sports injury. She's ready to leave her addiction behind under her mother's watch, but her past won't let her go: Richie kidnaps her in a motel room to sell her into human trafficking.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

AWANS "accidentally" left their labtop in the Rayburn Congressional Building....

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Amazon (which has billion$ in CIA contracts) bought MGM (the Hollywood studio) and is using it to produce a cute, funny TV show hosted by Wanda Sykes consisting of footage from their ubiquitous surveillance cameras.🤡🙃

Amazon is turning Ring security videos into TV show

Smile, you're on Candid-Ring. America's Funniest Home Invasions.

Wanda Sykes

LOL. NSA and same sorority house as VP Kamala.

They also have $10 billion in NSA contracts.

Codenamed “Wild and Stormy,” the contract was first awarded to AWS in July 2021 and subsequently protested by tech giant Microsoft, which also competed for the contract. While the Government Accountability Office sided with Microsoft on its protest in October and recommended the NSA reevaluate proposals from both companies, the NSA ultimately selected AWS again.

“NSA recently awarded a contract to Amazon Web Services that delivers cloud computing services to support the agency’s mission,” an NSA spokesperson told Nextgov. “This contract is a continuation of NSA’s Hybrid Compute Initiative to modernize and address the robust processing and analytical requirements of the agency.”

The NSA spokesperson added that, consistent with GAO’s decision, the agency “reevaluated the proposals and made a new best value decision” in selecting AWS.
NSA Re-awards Secret $10 Billion Contract to Amazon

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I can still remember how badly Little Debbie wanted that lap top back. Must have had some pretty snack cakes in there.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You can tell the house was on fire too. The whole modern computer tech being used on an Automobile can certainly be hacked. I sure see evidence that she was trying to make the car stop. Truth is often stranger than fiction.

a reply to: daskakik

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Funny how with all this tech, we might end up driving around in model A's just to be safe.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Also, she admits that she had a nervous breakdown, in the bio I read, after her break-up with Ellen. I'm wondering if she wasn't exposed to something heinous in relation to Ellen?

This is what I said in another thread, Oh the stories she could probably tell about her husband/wife. (husband/wife ref to Ellen Degenerate)

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
She had stopped when she ran into the garage. If the car was doing its own thing, that would have been the moment for her to get out and she was even told by someone to get out of the car. She sat there for at least 15 seconds and then took off.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I think this was staged. They wanted her picture taken in the car for everyone to see. Then they pulled the switcharoo with another car for the second accident.

originally posted by: daskakik
She had stopped when she ran into the garage. If the car was doing its own thing, that would have been the moment for her to get out and she was even told by someone to get out of the car. She sat there for at least 15 seconds and then took off.

edit on 8/18/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
You mean a car she wasn't in, so they didn't want her dead?

Kinda puts the kibosh on the theory that she was killed by remote controlling her car because of the movie she was in.

She would have to have been in on it if she crashed her car into the garage on purpose and sat there making sure they snapped her pic.

Then what, she drove around the corner and into some hiding spot while the RC car was guided down the street and into the house?

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Ever drive a remote-controlled car for the first time? You end up crashing it a few times until you get the hang of it. This could very well be what happened here with these bumps and scrapes before the house crash.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   

edit on 19-8-2022 by FlyingFox because: www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Speaking of witch.

A Pennsylvania woman accused of stealing a laptop owned by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) during the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol is getting a break from house arrest this weekend.

Riley Williams, 25, has been under house arrest since being indicted on charges in connection to the laptop theft last year, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.

Williams was granted an eight-hour break to go on a trip to the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire that begins Saturday, a court order revealed, less than a year after officials indicted her for her role in the deadly riot.

The accused rioter is set to attend a fair where events include the “Tournament of Arms,” “Ultimate Joust,” and “Boarshead Brawl,” according to the fair’s website.

Really?? I mean really?? She gets to get out of house arrest to go to a Renaissance Fair? I guess Pelosi only goes after people who do stuff that she didn't want.

I wonder if her losing her laptop was more about removing evidence from federal hands in the event that the "riot" didn't go as planned, then it was about taking evidence of her crimes. This would explain why we haven't heard hide nor howl from any info that was on it. What a friggen joke.
edit on 19-8-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I'm no pro RC car assassin but wouldn't it make sense to let the person drive the car on their own until they are on a stretch of road where you would then take over and just floor it so the car can develop enough speed to get the job done?

I don't know about anyone else but if I'm not impaired, probably even if I am, and I turn right but the car goes left, I'm turning that car off, getting out and having it checked out because obviously something is wrong with it.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
#cornwatch

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join