It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
FBI agents who were involved with raid also under investigation by Durham.....NOT surprised....LOL

imgur.com...

And they took documents that were protected by Attorney-Client privilege and also Executive privilege. Trump lawyers were shot down by the FBI when demanding that they not be taken until a mediator made a legal determination.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

The more we learn about the "raid", the more it appears the FBI were as rabid dogs in the home. Rabid horny dogs.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
FBI agents who were involved with raid also under investigation by Durham.....NOT surprised....LOL

imgur.com...

Durham is still alive?

All my hopium is gone… too many two more weeks.

Durham says he's handling the October trial of Danchenko himself. No delegating this time.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

The crooked judge told Durham's prosecutor during the Sussman trial that they couldn't mention that Hillary Clinton hired Sussman. Durham's prosecutor agreed, without arguing. (Maybe a corrupt guy on Durham's team?)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: tallcool1
Unrelated to prior link but definitely interesting.
Weird how when this whole thing started I thought the same way.

edit on 2022/8/13 by CrazyFox because:

Former DNI/Former Congressman John Ratcliffe is the only high-ranking official to state that UFO's are real and scare the hell out of our military, because they dwarf our technology and do not communicate. Much respect for Ratcliffe!

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yeah the video that shows Heche being removed from the accident scene is really weird. There are no EMT's just fire men. When they removed her they encased her in the blankets, sheets, or bag (can't tell whatever it is from the video) which is odd because I have never seen that unless they thought she was dead. I mean even her face and head were covered. If she was burned and in bad physical shape I would think they would be bagging her and helping her breathe.

It was apparent she wasn't dead because just before they placed her on the strange looking firetruck/ambulance vehicle she sits upright and they need to force her to lay down. Maybe that is a side affect of the drugs and or head injury that they claim she suffered which is possible but again besides the sheet or whatever covering her they had to neck restraint, no backboard, nothing so was she conscious when they placed her on the gurney?

While the video is from several feet away you don't see any burn damage on her skin or clothing. Maybe it is possible that only her legs and front of her body were burned but just in the few seconds of that video clip it is really inconsistent with many other accident scenes I have scene both in person and on video.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Good Morning All…. 🤔

Is there a glitch in posting today ?

Edit : Ok that went through ? Wrote an earlier post regarding all the strangeness surrounding Ann Hecke, her Life, her Death and everything was erased when the screen changed to “ Post Complaint “ window ? IDK, maybe I hit something wrong on this “ touchy “ tablet, maybe AI messed with an over the target observation I was making or God just felt I needed to ✍️ edit !? Anyways, don’t have time to write everything again, but sadly some familiar patterns arise with Ann’s death, another abused, fractured child that just couldn’t escape the demons. 😥

She won an Emmy for playing a Twin in a soap opera called “ Another World “…lol…..” As the World Turns “ ? Her other persona was named “Galactia” and often dwelled in the 4th dimension ?! Her and Ellen parted ways 22 years ago, bad blood there, ok, really need to go….but some “Wag the Dog” stuff going on ! 🦮 Have a Good day guys and gals
edit on 14-8-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
UNITED WE STAND.

Didn't divide us. We were already. He is uniting Hispanics/Inner city blacks/white red necks/rich traditional Liberals and the youth.

Trump's been living in "YO HAID" rent free I see.

Your head needs some "love of all things good" put back in it. I hope you can.

originally posted by: Aeris420
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yeah we're a long way away from that. And that's why the left and right system was created, that's why Donald ramped up the truth movement, to further divide the people, creating chaos. They will then come up with a 'solution' to offer. Order out of chaos.

The point is to unite and do it together. Lol

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

No not living in my head just sad to see you guys wasting your time talking waffling on about Donald trump and politics in general, it's a huge waste of time. Participating in it is just playing the games the deep state want you to play. No one is addressing the real issue, who do you think are grooming the kids to condition them for the new luciferian world order as we speak while you guys rave and rant about the deep state? The deep state own the schools, they own everything the kids watch on TV, they own the celebs that the kids worship. Why are kids going out dressed looking like hookers? Because they're being groomed.

You guys are too distracted by the political games they set up for you.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I forgot

4th branch prev

It was during this process when I discovered how information is purposefully put into containment silos; essentially a formal process to block the flow of information between agencies, and between the original branches. While frustrating to discover, the silo effect was important to understand because comprehension of communication networks leads to our ability to reconcile conflict between what we perceive and what’s actually taking place.

Part 1, Why Did the DOJ and FBI Execute the Raid on Trump – The Story Behind the Documents

When you understand what documents President Trump was/is holding, the desperation of the DC response will make sense.

. Part 2 – Why Did the DOJ and FBI Execute the Raid on Trump – The Evidence Within the Documents

Now we move into Part Two, the targeting of President Trump and the specific trail of documented evidence that exists behind the targeting.

Part 3, Why Did the DOJ and FBI Execute the Raid on Trump – A Culmination of Four Years of Threats and Betrayals

Here in part three, we outline how and why President Trump was blocked from releasing the evidence.

Part 4, What Was in The Trump Documents Creating Such Fear in DOJ and FBI

Here in Part 4, we begin to assemble the specifics of what documents likely existed in Mar-a-Lago.

New York’s Voter Matrix: An Alternate Structure Within Voter Rolls

New York Citizens Audit (NYCA) is an all volunteer group of individuals who have been studying the 2020 General Election since last August. After a year’s worth of effort, they have made some impressive findings. They have discovered hundreds of thousands of cloned voter records, examples of identity theft, discrepancies between official vote counts, over a hundred thousand registered voters without an address, and more.

edit on 2022/8/14 by CrazyFox because: Ugh I miss tank 1:11 complete??

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Funny we are both looking at WEF.
I came across a list of all the participants attending in January 21-24, 2020 and who would have believed that Stephen Bancel, CEO of Moderna would be a tier one participant. Rubbing shoulders with the likes of Richard Hatchett CEPI, Seth F. Berkley of GAVI, Tedros from the WHO, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala from Gavi, Francis Collins NIH and of course the employees of the Gates Foundation.
Imagine the CEO of a company with no proven success and using an experimental mRNA platform being slected. No representation from any others that might have provided therapeutics as an alternative.

WEF announced the theme for WEF 2020 on October 17, 2019.
WEF announced the attendees list January 17, 2020.
I would imagine Albert Bourla must have felt really snubbed.

List of 2020 WEF

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

Well that is wild.

Lifetime’s new movie, Girl in Room 13, is based on real-life events. The film will explore the dark world of the $150 billion human trafficking industry. The production stars Anne Heche, Larissa Dias, Max Montesi, and Matt Hamilton.
At the TCA, the network shared that filming for Girl in Room 13 has been completed. As of this writing, the movie is still expected to premiere in September on Lifetime, though an exact date hasn’t been revealed yet.
Girl in Room 13

Her last actual theater movie was 13 Minutes.

Heche, scantily clad, was picked up by police at a rural home in Cantua Creek, California after telling occupants she was looking for a spaceship that was supposed to be meeting her there. The actress spent the night strapped to a gurney at Fresno University Medical Center's psychiatric unit and was released the next morning after being seen by doctors for two hours. [August 2000]

She has a butterfly tattoo on her lower back.

Tried and said she benefited from L_S_D therapy for mental health.

Said on her radio show that she was under the influence of magic mushrooms the night she met her ex-girlfriend Ellen DeGeneres.

"It's my job, to create a fantasy."

During an interview with Barbara Walters, Heche stated that she has an alter ego named Celestia. [September 2001]
Anne Heche Bio

Toxic Skies (2008) Anne Celeste Heche stars as a World Health Organization Doctor who uncovers the real cause of an epidemic is the government's secret chem-trail program.

Her mom, Nancy Prickett Heche (born Nancy Abigail Baker Prickett) is/was a Psychotherapist & according to wiki:

As a child, she attended a Methodist church and was raised in Indiana. She met her future husband, Donald Joe Heche, in high school. During the 1960s and 1970s, the Heche family belonged to a fundamentalist church and resided in an Amish settlement.

Three months following the death of her husband, Heche's 18-year-old son Nathan was killed in a car crash.

Girl in Room 13 (1960)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I found the Youtube of Stephan Bancel at the WEF January 23, 2020. He must have been amazed to find himself rubbing shoulders with the elite despite his failed mRNA attempt with the Zika Virus. But then he did have government connections.

I had assumed that Moderna had performed clinical trials or outsourced the clinical trials for their Covid-19 jab.

What are the chances that the clinical trials were conducted by the NIH? 15.28 mark.

"The design of the vaccine has been done over the last few weeks at the NIH in the U.S." Direct involvement by the NIH!
Moderna was simply the platform used. Then the NIH does the dog and pony show of going through the motions of approval.

From my POV this is very serious. The NIH scientists would have known about the serious adverse effects of the vaccine and despite this approved the use on the global population. I don't like this 'the end won't be for everyone.' Crimes against humanity.
CEPI is also involved having signed an agreement for funding with Moderna. 15.43 mark.

Bancel acknowledges that the Gates Foundation has also been involved with this. 15.06 mark.

Just a little symbolism- the speaker Juliana Chang comments at the start that 17 people had died at that point of time from Covid-19.

A little more symbolism WEF announced the list of attendees on October 17, 2019. Bancel was the participant on January 23, 2021. The number of days from the 17th to the 23 is 98.

This is just surreal.

So how much is Fauci getting paid for all of this? In 2020 it was $434,312 [17]. What are the chances?

Press Conference: Covid-19
[url=https://www.convertunits.com/dates/from/Oct+17,+2020/to/Jan+23,+2021]Calculator

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeris420
Digging deep.

Asked the missus if she could see this the other day
Could not.
Saw the man in the moon while walking the dog months ago.
Nothing is what it seems

edit on 2022/8/14 by CrazyFox because: Anne

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
CNN Lore

USATODAY

If you replace 'experts' with 'the King's astrologers' you begin to see how things haven't really changed at all.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Businesswire

Maddie de Garay’s Attorney Aaron Siri is Disgusted by Pfizer’s Compromised Clinical Trials.

“That should be concerning for everybody in America who thinks that when clinical trials are done somebody is really paying attention and carefully assuring safety.”
Del Bigtree Rumble clip

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Her "Death" smells as fishy as a man selling bats at the Chinese Wet Market. She was either targeted by the people behind the curtains, or she's trying to escape them. Either way something very odd is up with this crash.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
PSA: Change to the pledge of allegiance.

“I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Banana Republic for which it stands, one Nation under Democratic Rule, divisible, with liberty and justice for those who can afford it"

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

All that flooding in Las Vegas happens every 5 or 10 years. Always has.

And all it takes is 1"-2" to flood those overbuilt areas in a flood plane 😎

That area by The Linq (old Imperial Palace) has been a flood disaster for decades 😎

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The director of San Antonio-based Texas Biomedical Research Institute's primate research center has admitted to falsifying data in a now-retracted research paper and two federal grant applications, according to U.S. government officials.

In a statement released Wednesday, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Research Integrity (ORI) said it found that Deepak Kaushal, the director of Texas Biomed's Southwest National Primate Research Center, faked data 10 separate times for the same article on tuberculosis research involving non-human primates.

Under a voluntary settlement with ORI, Kaushal agreed to one year of supervision for federally funded research. However, he will remain as director of Texas Biomed's $40 million primate facility, which is funded by the National Institutes of Health.

San Antonio Current (Aug 4, 2022)
PETA is on the case. LOL.

Deepak Kaushal, Ph.D., is a Professor and the Director of the Southwest National Primate Research Center (SNPRC) at Texas Biomedical Research Institute (Texas Biomed). He is recognized for having developed the macaque model of TB using the natural inhalation route of infection and a model of Mtb/HIV co-infection.

Dr. Kaushal oversees the SNPRC operations, a more than $40 million NIH-funded national resource for primate research. In addition, he serves on the leadership team of Texas Biomed and as a Professor. Dr. Kaushal is principal investigator on 15 NIH-funded grants and is co-investigator of 9 other NIH grants. He is also funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation among other private granting organizations.
Are we not surprised.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Just following up on this.

Heche was “peacefully taken off life support," spokeswoman Holly Baird said in a statement Sunday night.

Heche had been on life support at a Los Angeles burn center after suffering a “severe anoxic brain injury,” caused by a lack of oxygen, when her car crashed into a home Aug. 5, according to a statement released Thursday by a representative on behalf of her family and friends.

She was declared brain-dead Friday, but was kept on life support in case her organs could be donated, an assessment that took nine days. In the U.S., most organ transplants are done after such a determination.

Oddly after it became suspected that her body might be used for "Other purposes", they decide to pull the plug. I wonder if she didn't match up as a donor to a certain woman that should be needing an organ replaced soon. At any rate, it looks like this report is going to have her out of the press, so keeping an eye out for a person that looks like her might be a good idea.

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join