It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim call to prayer arrives to Minneapolis soundscape

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Annee

And that is what Islam is, do not be fooled about the "moderates" Islam is a lie and a fallacy, just to get Americans to trust their radicalism.

Do we have freedom of religion or not?

Extremism is extremism -- plenty of extreme Christians.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I don't see this as a social issue, civil unrest situation, or a conspiracy. This is America, and we do have freedom of religion.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The biggest hypocrites are lefties who claim to be for 'freedom of religion' yet they are left-wing and so anti-American and anti-constitution , just my opinion. I've seen it over and over the last few years.
If you are left-wing you are a democrat, and the democrats today hate the US and everything it stands for , especially the 'freedom of religion' , as they seem to hate freedom and 'my body my choice' (when it comes to 'vaccines').
The mosques are encouraged by the democrats to further destroy the US , nothing to do with 'freedom of religion' .
Any the lefties in this thread seemed to miss my point about lack of freedom of religion for Christians in middle eastern countries.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

The mosques are encouraged by the democrats to further destroy the US ,

Explain.

What are they encouraged to do to destroy the US?

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

The mosques are encouraged by the democrats to further destroy the US ,

Explain.

What are they encouraged to do to destroy the US?
By competing and driving out local churches . Democrats want to destroy everything that binds US society (family, marriage, religion etc). Once broken and divided they (the WEF) will take over and come to the 'rescue' with their NWO (the 'great reset').

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Guess we're not so "commie" after all, are we?

I have never said "everyone" in California is "communist".
Just all the Proglibs
There are good folks everywhere.
The point was , II have never heard church bells .
Bells at City Hall striking the hour , yes .
edit on 6/2/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

originally posted by: vNex92

How many times do the church bells on a weekly bias?

Every day.

At least twice a day, in fact, for prayers.

What country do you live in ?
Or , which century ?
I am an old geezer and have yet to here my first church bell .
In the US , that is .
In the Netherlands , especially in smaller villages, it's normal.

I guess that answered my question , thanks .

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

we do have freedom of religion

Not when they are a majority and demand to ban Christmas related themes.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   

And that is what Islam is, do not be fooled about the "moderates" Islam is a lie and a fallacy, just to get Americans to trust their radicalism.

Muslims that follow their own hadith , and have put aside the Quran , are most likely the extremists .

plenty of extreme Christians.

Name 'em or be silent .
Unless you live in the Dark Ages of Europe .

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   

This does not belong within US constitutional laws.

So you’re against the very first amendment enshrining the freedom of religion? Isn’t the whole concept of freedom of religion integral to the founding of the US in the first place?

I thought you were some sort of conservative, pro-constitution freedom lover?

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Wait until the Satanists start playing heavy metal music for their call to prayer.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   
You've never made it clear if you are an American citizen or not and avoid that question strictly. But regardless, you have proven your disdain for my country as I am an American and I don't appreciate it. You post continuously on divisive matters concerning America. And I hope you are getting the message in our general replies. For all of it's short comings, we have rights guaranteed to us by the Constitution. There will be religious freedom here in the great country of the United States of America

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Wait until the Satanists start playing heavy metal music for their call to prayer.

I’m fine with that if it’s Slayer

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

These call to prayers had been slowing appearing in other countries in Europe and some cities.

I live in the EU (originally from the U.S) And i can tell you that this has been going on for more than 15 years that i could notice and still growing, And yes it is a problem. Big speakers hanging from outside their church with god awfull wailing singing coming out of them very very early in the morning every single day. But this does not happen in the richer neighbourhoods funnily enough. Not to mention the fact that these things are everywhere,

I cant remember hearing a christian church bell for just as long. I can see one from where i live when i look outside but they dont ring any bells and they removed the cross from the peak because it was offensive.

I too amd curious how the progressives are going to deal with this. Trust me, even a progressive will not be able to cope with this for long @ 6:00 in the morning.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 02 Jun 2022 08:35:54 -05002220226America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: vNex92

*shrugs*

Ain't nothin'.

Just don't tell me to not drink or eat bacon and we're cool.

They will, they already do. They police the neighbourhood (sharia police).

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Lets tackle existing problems first.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Muslims that follow their own hadith , and have put aside the Quran , are most likely the extremists .

plenty of extreme Christians.

Name 'em or be silent .
Unless you live in the Dark Ages of Europe .

This is true. they ammend the Quran over and over again (Haddith) and end up following just the Immam(s) who did so.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 02 Jun 2022 08:25:49 -05002220226America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

You are absolutely correct, freedom of religion extends to ALL religion, with one real caveat; The religion practiced cannot violate the rights of citizens and the laws it is not exempt from. This includes disturbing the peace, and to your point our laws will need to be adjusted for not just the call to prayer, but any religion that creates a scenario of disturbing the peace, such as the call to prayer. WHEN a religious practice violates ones rights and/or the laws, it is then enforceable under that law. This is why the church of satan cannot perform human sacrifices, it is illegal to murder.
Muslims cannot enforce Sharia law as it is and infringement on American rights. Christians cannot enforce their beliefs on others, which I believe is a BIG part of the abortion debate.

So you are right, but also we need to hold ALL religion accountable. Phobias of religious people did not happen for no reason.

(FYI I mean that for ALL religions, not just Islam)
edit on 2-6-2022 by Mikemp44 because: shpelling

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikemp44
This is why the church of satan cannot perform human sacrifices, it is illegal to murder.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
Lets tackle existing problems first.

There are no problems unless you hate the Constitution which doesn't even apply to you since you're a foreigner.

edit on 2-6-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join