It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Navy Sailors On USS George Washington Found Dead In Less Than 1 Week

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Yikes, it seems like really unpleasant circumstances that these people are in.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

My link will become buried no one will read it. Seems odd as hell though that there was 10 suicides aboard that vessel. That’s the real question, that is unheard of.

I also want to point out the scariest part of the article that was very slickly put in there towards the beginning/middle where the navy spokesperson claims the other 7 deaths were unreported for a series of time, why?
edit on 21-4-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
LOOKS LIKE SUICIDE

there it is folks

Hmmmm, someone said that back on page 1 regarding the SPRIT.

But it has to be the Fauci Ouchie, right?

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I read that fo sho. Now lemme ask this though, The fact the navy left the other 7 suicides within a couple months unreported makes it fair game to allow damn near anyone to speculate damn near anything considering the strange situation do you not agree?

This is how conspiracy theories are born.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Not sure, but isn't that how they torture people? A constant repetitive noise, extreme temps, etc? Seems pretty awful.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

The reason they left them off is the reason the Navy hardly ever reports anything, it's all about image control. One suicide looks bad, when you have a bunch and never reported the earlier ones it looks even worse.

Remember Tail Hook? The Navy is good at shooting itself in the feet.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

The thread title should change to, “What is so bad on the Washington 10 sailors in 10 months have suicided themselves?”
But I suppose that isn’t as alluring as vaccine 💩 and I’m not even pro covid vaccine buuuuuuuut.

That’s u heard of as far as I recollect from my days serving.
edit on 21-4-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Not sure, but isn't that how they torture people? A constant repetitive noise, extreme temps, etc? Seems pretty awful.

Getting put on scullery duty for a rotation is enough to make one want to off themselves, unless of coarse you’ve stowed illegal booze and aren’t afraid to fight

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Maybe drugs, maybe command, maybe inter-crew relations, maybe all of those. But I can safely say it isn't from vaccines like a certain obsessed person fetishizes about it being.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe drugs, maybe command, maybe inter-crew relations, maybe all of those. But I can safely say it isn't from vaccines like a certain obsessed person fetishizes about it being.

Well here’s a plausible vaccine theory, those that chose to not take it onboard (from what I have heard from folks I have served with) were put in separate berthing till out processing or what ever the navy was going to do with them. Seems like lots of isolation which could lead to depression etc etc. all though I threw that down, I don’t believe it is true for all cases considering it is hinted that the security sailor that was unresponsive that passed later in the hospital was unresponsive due to a self inflicted wound. I’m won’t speculate further but I’m sure you understand where I’m going with this one.

It’s really hard to say because there are 7 others in 10 months so who knows what the conditions are.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

It will still be suicide and not death by Vid Vax.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I do not disagree. Tell that to them though.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I do not disagree. Tell that to them though.

'Them' don't listen. 'Them' likes to think it's all the same thing even when it isn't.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I could make the argument that Gargamel is a good guy too but I really am at this point now that the story is more clearly in focus what the conditions aboard that vessel are or were.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Salander
Yes, I vote for drugs. The drugs administered by hypodermic syringes, Joe Biden's Shots, the clot shots.

Yeah, no. That's not how this works. It is a criminal investigation. Taking a vaccine is not a crime.

Forcing a dangerous shot is the crime sir. Why is CID not investigating that?

Forcing a dangerous shot to supposedly protect against a virus with a 99% survival rate is the crime sir. Why isn't the CID investigating that? Is CID as criminal as Lloyd Austin?

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

She’s well into her RCOH, and is a year behind schedule. She started in the yard in August 2017, and was due to complete in December 2021. They’re now looking at December of 2022 at the earliest to complete. That means long days doing maintenance, day after day after day.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

My link will become buried no one will read it. Seems odd as hell though that there was 10 suicides aboard that vessel. That’s the real question, that is unheard of.

I also want to point out the scariest part of the article that was very slickly put in there towards the beginning/middle where the navy spokesperson claims the other 7 deaths were unreported for a series of time, why?

I read your link. I’m not at all surprised. Conditions on that ship are awful. I’m so glad I retired in 2008. I couldn’t imagine what it’s like being in any branch of the military now. The PTB on the George Washington need to get their heads out of their asses and do something. 10 suicides in a matter of months is completely unsat!

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

For sure, I’m waiting on leaked video from a petty officer or something to that effect.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: LordAhriman
LMAO!

NCIS doesn't investigate vaccine deaths. They investigate crimes. Drugs or foul play took place.

Nobody investigates vaccine deaths because they don't exist. But if I wanted to create a cover story I'd bring them in since they "dont investigate vaccine deaths"

"LOLZ"

i'm sure the deaths were "unattended" too, which means autopsy and investigation.

if it was drugs, does that mean a mexican cartel is in charge of a US warship?

ecobear.co...

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I agree, Drug Overdose, Yep Covn 19 Vaccine overdose.]

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join