It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Navy Sailors On USS George Washington Found Dead In Less Than 1 Week

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sthrndream
Could also be a drug overdose.

Right, the drug being the toxic clot shots.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
"One found unresponsive" makes me think carbon monoxide.
Which is a huge issue in a giant, sealed box with multiple engines in it.

Yeah, especially when those engines are nuclear and produce a crap ton of CO2.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yes, maybe exposure to toxic serums containing graphene oxide?

Similar to the Naval Aviator that crashed his F-35 on the USS Vinson a few months back, cursing the vaccines and feeling like he had been struck in the chest as his last few transmissions on the radio?

Maybe like Captain Robert Snow the American Airlines pilot who collapsed in cardiac arrest at the DFW gate while his passengers were deplaning on April 8?

Clot shots, the gift that keeps on giving, until death do us part.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
LMAO!

NCIS doesn't investigate vaccine deaths. They investigate crimes. Drugs or foul play took place.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
LMAO!

NCIS doesn't investigate vaccine deaths. They investigate crimes. Drugs or foul play took place.

Yes, I vote for drugs. The drugs administered by hypodermic syringes, Joe Biden's Shots, the clot shots.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

LMAO!

Nobody investigates vaccine deaths because they don't exist. But if I wanted to create a cover story I'd bring them in since they "dont investigate vaccine deaths"

"LOLZ"

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yup, everyone is in on it. Thank God some brave people can see through the chicanery of NCIS and tell us what they are trying to cover up.

edit on 20-4-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Nobody except for the CDC, the local coroner's office, the state health authority, big pharma, and a million armchair detectives.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Yes, I vote for drugs. The drugs administered by hypodermic syringes, Joe Biden's Shots, the clot shots.

Yeah, no. That's not how this works. It is a criminal investigation. Taking a vaccine is not a crime.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

It could be in the future however. If it turns out there are long term side effects to the mrna vaccines including sudden death they may have to ban the vaxed from safety related jobs like airline pilot or truck driver. Or if birth defects become the norm for the vaxxed they might find themselves under a sterilization order.

If I have to I would be more than happy to volunteer my services for the repopulation of the world.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yup, everyone is in on it. Thank God some brave people can see through the chicanery of NCIS and tell us what they are trying to cover up.

LL Cool J's bad acting clearly.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

None of those things are happening, nor are they going to happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

LMAO!

The vax degrades naturally. Most of it is gone after a few days. By 2 weeks 99 percent is gone in the majority of people. This is why people usually feel groggy for 3 to 5 days and then OK. That's the vax leaving their system.

And damage that it is going to do is done by then. So if you have no side effects after 2 weeks you won't get any.

In a few very rare occasions people have blood clots that form but aren't noticed until later. But again the clots form while the vax is still in your system. Not after it has left it.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

LMAO!

The vax degrades naturally. Most of it is gone after a few days. By 2 weeks 99 percent is gone in the majority of people. This is why people usually feel groggy for 3 to 5 days and then OK. That's the vax leaving their system.

And damage that it is going to do is done by then. So if you have no side effects after 2 weeks you won't get any.

Based on what source? The one who lied about everything they said about it being safe and effective along with basically everything else? That source?

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The article stated that NCIS is investigating the deaths. If NCIS is investigating, there is a belief that a crime may have been committed. Vaccines have nothing to do with these deaths, and anyone who thinks so is wrong.

Since the Navy has been tight lipped, nobody really knows how these three Sailors died. To speculate the cause of death is ridiculous. It’s truly a tragedy that this happened, especially three on the same ship. My prayers go out to the families and friends of these Sailors.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

LMAO!

how would anyone know there is not a crime, unless it's investigated?

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: nvm

it could be a bait and switch?

1 was the real target. the other 2 were smoke screen.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

LMAO!

Based on what source? The one who lied about everything they said about it being safe and effective along with basically everything else? That source?

You actually posted the source yourself a while back. Remember that spat about how long it stayed in your system?

Check your own source, or maybe watch this video link

Your asking this question in the hope that I won't notice and thus won't answer. Bluff called.
edit on 21-4-2022 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

We performed
in situ hybridization with control and SARS-CoV-2 vaccine
mRNA-specific RNAScope probes in the core needle biopsies
of the ipsilateral axillary LNs that were collected 7–60 days after
the second dose of mRNA-1273 or BNT162b2 vaccination and
detected vaccine mRNA collected in the GCs of LNs on days
7, 16, and 37 postvaccination, with lower but still appreciable
specific signal at day 60

CELL

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
LOOKS LIKE SUICIDE

there it is folks

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Why are you making the case the vaccine is only having an impact on the body for 2 weeks? That hardly seems like a long enough window to provide any protection, like the vaccine advocates claim it does.

It either does or does not have long term effects, now we know your position here. Only impacts the body for 2 weeks period.

LMAO!

In a few very rare occasions people have blood clots that form but aren't noticed until later. But again the clots form while the vax is still in your system. Not after it has left it.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join