It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Navy Sailors On USS George Washington Found Dead In Less Than 1 Week

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Love triangle poisening duh!

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sure the increase in Medical cases could very likely be vaccine related but what evidence have you offered that these 3 specific deaths are related to the vaccine. I don’t doubt that there is a drastic uptick in medical cases directly related to the vaccine I just don’t see any information offered here that would suggest any cause of death. All really you gave us is 3 people died at x location in y time.

edit on 19-4-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Exposure to something, food poisoning, a bad batch of medication.

They could also have seen something they were not meant to but that is unlikely.

Lastly coincidence.

God rest there souls and watch over there family's and if there was foul play grant them justice.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

" I'm sure everyone will look for any other excuse besides the vaccine "

No , More than Likely it was Because of the Mandatory Vaccines in the Military .

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I would say the Vaccine was everyone first thought most likely but we don't have enough information, were they vaccinated very recently for example?.

Without that while it is tempting to say that and it is a distinct possibility we can not leave it just as that.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Intuition says it was the toxic jabs.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Intuition says it was the toxic jabs.

Well, that, and 2 bucks will get you a cup of coffee.

How about evidence?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

LOL!!! That giant sealed box has an elaborate ventilation system in it.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I wouldn't jump straight to the Vaccine mate .

Drugs are pretty common aboard Navy ships , It's a real problem they are constantly fighting I used to hear some wild stories and I was not even in the Navy .

My first thought is Drugs.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Love triangle poisening duh!

Lol
, this gave me a Laugh Thank you .

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: AaarghZombies

if they weren't vaxed in the last 20 minutes, it's not the vax that kilt them. guaranteed. No questions asked. 100% positive. If you question that, you are open for ridicule and cancelation. AMIRITE

No, you’re wrong.

The CDC says the large majority of adverse effects occur within about 6 weeks after vaccination. No one is using the “20 minutes” rule except you.
edit on 19-4-2022 by 1947boomer because: Typo

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

One male and two females.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: network dude

if they weren't vaxed in the last 20 minutes, it's not the vax that kilt them. guaranteed. No questions asked. 100% positive. If you question that, you are open for ridicule and cancelation. AMIRITE

No, you’re wrong.

The CDC says the large majority of adverse effects occur within about 6 weeks after vaccination. No one is using the “20 minutes” rule except you.

I'm not disagreeing with you exactly but you do yourself no favors sourcing the CDC .

you could try not staying directly on the narrative , just a thought.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
If the usn loses your record, or don’t log your record it will show up saying you never got your shot wether or not you did and will have to take it again. I’ve had this happen to me once for a flu shot. Not saying I believe the vaccine killed them I am saying that # like that happens in the service.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I still would like to know why the videos that were coming out of wuhan back in oct 2019 look exactly like how the videos of vax reactions look..

This is one thing that no one has been able to explain.. Nor do i see people even correlate. Its the main thing that can never been changed from my mind due to it being seared into my brain from the amount of death i witnessed during 2019 inside wuhan.. People would be walking down the road... fall over... and go into a full blown grand mal seizure.. and looked like they just died.. over and over and over... so much so that the people walking by just left them... body's were littering the streets... and the sun was blotted out by the smoke of crematories.
edit on 20-4-2022 by justsomerandomdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
May be considered circumstantial evidence, but having Mandatory experimental and poorly vetted vaccines with a fairly recent deadline to be fully over prescribed these experiments, is a very good recipe for THIS situation to begin popping up in the military.

And now it is. And it's already been predicted this would happen.

On the SAME ship is odd however, if not on other ships, or military bases, could (may) point to some other toxin being present.

Would be helpful to see statistics throughout the military and see any patterns developing that are abnormal.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
what?

no NCIS?

just some shrinks?

any safe spaces on board?

hope it's not the vax.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

NCIS is investigating, at least that’s what it says in the linked source.

Three sailors from the USS George Washington aircraft carrier were found dead in less than one week, the Navy said, as the Naval Criminal Investigative Service and local authorities investigate the deaths.

From the ops source
edit on 20-4-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   

The world is sick. Literally and figuratively. In our family: cough for months. 3 x vaccinated: still covid infections. No second recovery certificate. Something else: liver inflammation in children. This is certainly not the result of the mnra vaccine. Otherwise it would never have made it into the mainstream media. But it will cast doubt on the fact that covid itself may be to blame. Result: vaccinate children. (Sorry for the telegram style. I'm sick of it.)
I admire your tenacity. The mrna covid vaccination caravan moves on as the dogs bark. Let's make the best of it and stop reading news articles like this. You lose anyway.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join