It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Navy Sailors On USS George Washington Found Dead In Less Than 1 Week

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway
I served on the aircraft carrier USS Midway from '79-'81. I can absolutely believe the deaths were from drugs. All US Navy ships have drugs on them.

I agree have heard wild stories from friends who were sailors. A bad score while in port somewhere?

Heard it can become divided and dominated by cliques too.

Question one do all 3 know each other, do they hang out etc... and go from there

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Do they still provide servicemen with amphetamines to help them stay alert on long deployments?

Long over water trips with fighters they will, we are talking mainly solo pilots that need to stay awake and clear for like 14+ hours of sitting on their butts. We would use Ambien to quickly reset our sleeping clock mostly as far as drugs go.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: AaarghZombies

if they weren't vaxed in the last 20 minutes, it's not the vax that kilt them. guaranteed. No questions asked. 100% positive. If you question that, you are open for ridicule and cancelation. AMIRITE

The mRNA changes are permanent, so yeah, if it wasn't within 15 seconds, it wasn't the vaxx.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

The mRNA changes are permanent, so yeah, if it wasn't within 15 seconds, it wasn't the vaxx.

Are the virus changes permanent too? BTW what did they die of? I say it is 50/50 either the vaccine or hookers, what do you think?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Are the virus changes permanent too? BTW what did they die of? I say it is 50/50 either the vaccine or hookers, what do you think?

I'm glad you're so concerned about this. Not a very compassionate nurse. Then again, I don't trust nurses or doctors or any medical "professional" nor will I ever again.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Huh, the gateway pundit article is using CNN as a source, so now MSM is exposing vaccine deaths

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm glad you're so concerned about this. Not a very compassionate nurse. Then again, I don't trust nurses or doctors or any medical "professional" nor will I ever again.

Ya, doctors bad..derp, I suggest you go forward with leeches X is not a doctor or nurse, so..what are you even talking about?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Huh, the gateway pundit article is using CNN as a source, so now MSM is exposing vaccine deaths

They must be finally waking up

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You got something against hooker? What did they die of? You are the one pulling these stories all Willy Nilly like and saying vaccine!!!

I just want to know how/what did they die of.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
"One found unresponsive" makes me think carbon monoxide.
Which is a huge issue in a giant, sealed box with multiple engines in it.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You sound pretty knowledgeable about the shots.
Will you name the ingredients used in them?
..all of them
Or, do you just stick to poorly done social influencing?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: carewemust

Special Psychiatric Rapid Intervention Team.

I didn't know such a team existed. But it sounds reasonable, considering the escalating number of suicides now that Biden is their Commander-in-Chief.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: UpThenDown

They must be finally waking up

Reports of sudden (young) deaths are flowing like water.

Example from earlier today: www.nbcnews.com...

But still not enough to make these reach the "Breaking News" level of reporting. But they will, if enough parents begin questioning these scared health officials. (Scared, self-protecting)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

This might explain why the U.S. CDC/HHS is trying to get ahead of the curve, by announcing that Covid Vaccines are causing excess deaths in minorities.

Thread on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This might explain why the U.S. CDC/HHS is trying to get ahead of the curve, by announcing that Covid Vaccines are causing excess deaths in minorities.

Thread on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yep, they are admitting the vaccines kill now.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

if they weren't vaxed in the last 20 minutes, it's not the vax that kilt them. guaranteed. No questions asked. 100% positive. If you question that, you are open for ridicule and cancelation. AMIRITE

It it were vaccine related, wouldn't that according to people who claim, the vaccinated are dropping like flies, mean heart attacks or blood clots?

The local authorities are involved. The local authorities don't get involved, in those kinds of deaths. Again if you read this, the local authorities are involved.

Why some people want to blame the vaccine, on every death possible, is beyond me. It seems to be the same groups, of people who claimed Covid was no big deal, and most Covid deaths were made up. All while many cities had make shift morgues outside of hospitals and funeral homes. I certainly don't see that these days. There was a thread recently that said we would all have mRNA AIDS by now too.

I have a gut feeling Fentanyl is involved.

www.navytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Even naturally produced mRNA is very short lived within the cell, something on the order of less than 72 hours.

The longer lasting lipid encapsulation only lasts a few weeks, and is dealt with by normal metabolic and waste processes, which also deal with other lipids and fats (this was tested in animal models by adding indicator to the lipid, which fluoresced under UV. Bodily wastes of the animals were examined for the indicator, as were several organs known for fat storage, from the euthanized animals).

Clearly, even the longest lasting effects of the vaccines (that of immune response), aren't that long lived, either.

edit on 19/4/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Mikail and Natasha are kind of russian names, maybe murdered.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sthrndream
Could also be a drug overdose.

Yep, I'm sure that's what it is. NOT!

how did you know? are you familiar with autopsies?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join