It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Look at the helmet, wow

Helmet of russian soldiers

That thing wont stop much anything...

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Elections within the military. Oh my ... smells like 1917.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Look at the helmet, wow

Helmet of russian soldiers

That thing wont stop much anything...

As much as I enjoy making fun of russians...

That one is a Tanker's Helmet, it's only intended to protect against bumping head into solid steel inside a tank.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Soldiers surrenders in Kherson direction, with APC ...

The Russian Occupiers in the Kherson direction began to surrender together with military equipment Part one 1/1

Ukraine get more vehicles when the Russians deliver them...

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

I see...i wonder is that now the usual helmet version on also others , with no tank.
edit on 6-10-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I see...i wonder is that now the usual helmet version on also others , with no tank.

Lots of countries use them, but only russia appears to be using them outside of armored vehicles.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

How Russian army act in 1917 ?

Smells like...i dont know, where am i ? what is this country ? why we are here ...lol

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   

They decided to go home and replace their own government instead of continuing to get slaughtered in a war they had no chance of winning.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I don't know if that video was staged, but even if so, that is amazing video.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   

They had big numbers of casualtys in WW1 too , and economy also going down...

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Yeeh never cant be sure if real or not .

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

In 1917, Russia had Lenin.

50 years later, the West had Lennon

Now we're 50+ years beyond that.

Time for a change ?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
5 October Update

Key Takeaways

* The Ukrainian counteroffensive that began in Kharkiv Oblast has not yet culminated and is actively pushing into Luhansk Oblast.

* Russian President Vladimir Putin took measures to assert full Russian control over the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant (ZNPP).

* Russian forces conducted the first strike on Kyiv Oblast since June with a Shahed-136 drone.

* The Head of the Chechen Republic, Ramzan Kadyrov, announced that Putin awarded him the rank of Colonel-General.

* Increasing domestic critiques of Russia’s “partial mobilization” are likely driving Putin to scapegoat the Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) and specifically Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu.

* Ukrainian troops likely consolidated positions and regrouped in northern Kherson Oblast after making major gains over in the last 48 hours.

* Russian sources reported Ukrainian offensive preparations northwest, west, and northeast of Kherson City.

* Russian forces continued ground attacks in Donetsk Oblast on October 5.

* Russian milbloggers continued to criticize the implementation of the Russian “partial mobilization” on October 5.

* Russian citizens who are economically disadvantaged and ethnic minority Russian communities continue to bear a disproportionate burden in mobilization rates and casualty rates according to investigative reports, suggesting that Russian authorities may be deliberately placing poor and minority Russian citizens in more dangerous positions than well-off or ethnic Russians.

* Russian President Vladimir Putin completed the final formality in the process for illegally annexing Russian-occupied Ukrainian territories on October 5.

More at URL above.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Look at the weather in that video and the dress of the men. Wherever they are, it has already gotten uncomfortably cool, maybe even cold. Living outside. Great way to get everyone sick, and then when they get sent somewhere, they'll infect everyone there as well.

Cheers
edit on 6-10-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

It`s time da
This time for real please , enough is enough.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Yeeh and this is only start, real winter is coming with much colder weather . Many will get sick for sure.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Same surrender as earlyer, litle longer video

WATCH: Russian BMP-2 crew appears to surrender to Ukrainian forces and are taken as prisoners in the Kherson region.

Cant know is it staged thought...

This is same, but in this they say the crew get payout of around $250,000 for the surrendered BMP-2 .

Full 5:45 video of the Russian soldiers surrendering to Ukraine along with their BMP-2. Proud of the professionalism of the Ukrainian soldiers. If I'm not mistaken the crew will receive a hefty payout of around $250,000 for the surrendered BMP-2 as well.

3 crew members...so that`s $83333 for each ?

new topics

top topics

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join