It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US bioweapons labs in Ukraine developed disease-spreading drones.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Never were any weapons labs?

Why did they name the one in Georgia after Richard Lugar of Indiana?

journal-neo.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

journal-neo.org...

Lol, that “source” is literally nothing but words on a page saying “we identified them”

No evidence. No proof. Nothing b

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

It is evidence and proof that a bioweapons lab in the country of Georgia is named after a US congressman, and that US funding helped build that lab. Some of us can read between the lines, others cannot.
edit on 1-4-2022 by Salander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

a reply to: captaintyinknots

It is evidence and proof that a bioweapons lab in the country of Georgia is named after a US congressman, and that US funding helped build that lab. Some of us can read between the lines, others cannot.

Not really…it’s some guy saying that they’re there.

Evidence and proof requires more than hearsay

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Man these Congressman are dumb; if I were going to fund a secret biowepons lab in an Eastern European country to one day bio-drone attack Russia I wouldn't put my name on the building.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

That's the way they roll, naming buildings after each other.

Somethings they forget to keep secret, and then sometimes secrets are outed by whistleblowers like Daniel Ellsberg and Bradley Manning.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
West... I don't believe anything Russia says..

Russia I don't believe anything the west says...

People that can still think for themselves, I'm skeptical of both.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So when is Richard Lugar going to give the order to bio-drone attack Russia? If not now while Russia has been narrated as the aggressor then when?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I don't even know what all they have released so far. I have been downloading it but haven't had the time to read through it all. Some need translating as well.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Can you post the download links? And can you translate the missing parts for us?

a reply to: Grimpachi

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

Is there a way to catbox a folder? Drag and drop just tries to catbox each item in it separately.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

journal-neo.org...

Actually .... it was a bio weapons research facility during the time of soviet union, and it was decommissioned back in the mid 2000s under a deal between the US and the government of Georgia to prevent old Soviet tech from being stolen or sold off.

The current center opened about 5-6 years after than and it's a pathogen research lab not a bio weapons lab. Most of its research goes toward identifying pathogens, not weaponizing them. You're correct regarding who it's named after, but it currently lacks the facilities to weaponize pathogens or to research their weaponization. For example, it has no facilities to research things such as distribution mechanisms, which would mean that you would have you're bioweapons and you could maybe infect yourself and then spit on your enemies?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

1st, no one said there are no labs, they said there are no US controlled bio-warfare labs.

2nd, Russia is the source, LOL, I'd sooner believe MSNBC.
edit on 1-4-2022 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

journal-neo.org...

Okay, now prove it's a weapons research lab.

It's the equivalent of me saying Salander from ATS is a pedophile, and as proof, here is a post from Salander of ATS proving he exists and my statement is true.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
LOL

Lost me at Russia says.

Sorry, don't believe word coming out of the Kremlin.

If true, it means that US policy makers and authorities are guilty of war crimes and treaty violations. (Yes, the very people you keep vigorously defending).

ETA:
Just looking at recent history of the kinds of things already documented and exposed that our very own PTB people have done, it is highly likely this IS true.
edit on 1-4-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

journal-neo.org...

It's the equivalent of me saying Salander from ATS is a pedophile, and as proof, here is a post from Salander of ATS proving he exists and my statement is true.

These people don’t care about reality. They are enemies of America.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I have seen enough to know we have corruption exposed at bare minimum of our own three letter agencies from the moment they started spying on DJT. They orchestrated Joe Biden's steal of the 2020 election and now lets tie this together with the water marks and close the corral gate.

Being an old school conspiracy theorists, it fascinates me to observe the overt corruption that is being exposed from both parties and to witness the "free thinkers" of either side espouse the narrative the Mockingbird Media puts out.

This slow technique of removing the ability for propaganda to work is brilliant, how else does one mitigate the effects of cognitive dissonance?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

journal-neo.org...

It's even worse than that, the U.S. involvement was to make sure the former russian weapons labs in Ukraine were never used as such by Ukraine.

We did so publicly, with the full support of russia, NATO, UN, WHO & CDC.

The current russian propaganda lies about weapons labs are beyond absurd, and it takes a heaping amount willing ignorance to even consider believing them in any way.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   
A link to this briefing has already been posted here, but I posted the full text on the forum - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Except putting labs in an area next to Russia that we know they want to retake makes zero sense. Even if you think we have these labs, which I don't doubt, having them there is highly unlikely.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join