It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US bioweapons labs in Ukraine developed disease-spreading drones.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

RT is one of the few news outlets I actually trust. You will find honest journalism on RT 98% of the time.

CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, and many others attempted to lie to me and manipulate me so many times, they are completely disavowed by me now. Which is sad, because I would like to be able to trust the news coming out of my own country.

I do trust Time magazine when they admitted that the 2020 Presidential election was rigged though, oops, I mean "fortified".

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel
Agreed.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
LOL

Lost me at Russia says.

Sorry, don't believe word coming out of the Kremlin.

This is such a laughable position to have.

Yes question anything that any state media puts out.

Thing is for the last month Putin and his military have been stating what they have found, the media mocks it and calls it "Russian disinformation" and then bam Russia proves what they claimed to be true .

What is being proven true does not bode well for those involved, clear intention of crimes against humanity. Should not be surprising since the installed western government of Ukraine are chock full of literal Nazi's.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

I remember what the Russians were like during the cold War, they would practically tell you that your own grandmother was conspiring against you

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Russia lied about a nuclear melt down, the largest nuclear disaster ever until it couldn't. Do I believe everything we say, no. However Russia will use any propaganda they can to justify, an unjustified war.

edit on 31-3-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Thanks!

a reply to: imitator

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Russia says....

You know what. Show me the money, aka proof, and I'll listen to what they have to say.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is one of those occasions where people who have indisputable evidence of criminal weapon manufacturing should forego the unhelpful theatrics and just publish the evidence.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Would be nice for a change

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Well the labs were real, even when we were lie about it, follow the money train, now as the purpose of the labs, well what will you build a bioweapon labs for.

Is not to make babies toys that is for sure.

It does not take a genius to understand what is going on here.

Where is a single bio weapon lab in Ukraine?

Where is a single bio weapon that russia found in Ukraine?

There is nothing improper about Ukraine having bio labs.

The rest is russian propaganda projection and lies.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Well the labs were real, even when we were lie about it, follow the money train, now as the purpose of the labs, well what will you build a bioweapon labs for.

They are bio labs.

Not bio weapon labs.

Every modernish country has bio labs.

But no, they probably don't produce toys.

They might have something to do with children's medicine though.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If Russia has evidence take it to the UN and world court.
Prove it.
Not that I doubt our government has worked on that somewhere.
Our weapons testing knows no limits, look at our nuclear record.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
If Russia has evidence take it to the UN and world court.
Prove it.
Not that I doubt our government has worked on that somewhere.
Our weapons testing knows no limits, look at our nuclear record.

russia never had any evidence because there never were any weapons labs.

But yes, the UN would have been the first phone call if they had ever actually found any.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

There is a reason RT is labeled propaganda and this was BEFORE the ukraine invasion.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

RT is one of the few news outlets I actually trust. You will find honest journalism on RT 98% of the time.

CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, and many others attempted to lie to me and manipulate me so many times, they are completely disavowed by me now. Which is sad, because I would like to be able to trust the news coming out of my own country.

I do trust Time magazine when they admitted that the 2020 Presidential election was rigged though, oops, I mean "fortified".

You'll never find honest journalism in RT or any other Russian run broadcaster as press freedoms and reporting the truth are illegal over there.

Are you aware RT is run by the Kremlin and the staff are under threat of rape, torture, imprisonment, murder etc.. if they mention Russia invaded Ukraine or any other facts Russia doesn't want mentioned?

It's sole purpose is to broadcast pro-Russian content and exist solely to lie and manipulate by spreading conspiracy theories and lies designed to undermine support for the West and democracy using Surkov's psy-ops tactics.

I agree CNN, MSNC, FOX etc like most US news all are terrible quality but RT and other state controllled broadcasters over there have no press freedoms and severe punishments for stating facts like Russia and Ukraine are at war, civillians and Russian troops have died etc...

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The labs were real, but they were regular bio labs doing ordinary research, the bit about the weapons is fake, there isn't even a single picture of an alleged weapons research.

Bio labs crop up all over the place, grew up with one about a mile away, and I was living in nowhereville.

US government research grants are also ten a penny as the saying goes. So there is nothing inherently suspicious in there being several us funded labs in Ukraine.

Remember, these labs were funded by the Trump administration, Biden didn't set them up.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
This is one of those occasions where people who have indisputable evidence of criminal weapon manufacturing should forego the unhelpful theatrics and just publish the evidence.

Here we go.

www.rt.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">https...://www.rt.com/russia/553067-ukraine-biolabs-hunter-biden-documents/

The document link here.

eng.mil.ru...@egNews

I honestly believe that there needs to be strong prevention, if not complete prohabition of the development of new deadly diseases, otherwise we are venerable to the further release of man made germs and possibly more pandemics.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Yes and clear crimes against humanity is what the Russians have shown at least enough proof to go , "whoa wait a minute here"!

I have seen enough to know we have corruption exposed at bare minimum of our own three letter agencies from the moment they started spying on DJT. They orchestrated Joe Biden's steal of the 2020 election and now lets tie this together with the water marks and close the corral gate.

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
LOL

Lost me at Russia says.

Sorry, don't believe word coming out of the Kremlin.

This is such a laughable position to have.

Yes question anything that any state media puts out.

Thing is for the last month Putin and his military have been stating what they have found, the media mocks it and calls it "Russian disinformation" and then bam Russia proves what they claimed to be true .

What is being proven true does not bode well for those involved, clear intention of crimes against humanity. Should not be surprising since the installed western government of Ukraine are chock full of literal Nazi's.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: IndieA

There is a reason RT is labeled propaganda and this was BEFORE the ukraine invasion.

Agreed. Unfortunately for us we have what sure appears to be a criminal Enterprise working our Media. How the hell are we to separate the wheat from the tares of this situation? They control the lies for our Official Facts, and RT is the CNN of the Russians with theirs.

That is why we have to dig to find podcasts with good sourced data like a Joe Rogan just to begin a logical discussion on facts that the media want to not be facts despite that they ARE facts.

edit on 1-4-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

But you DO believe what comes out of the mouths of known liars in the western media?

Cognitive dissonance is never pretty to watch. Comical, but never pretty.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join