It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US bioweapons labs in Ukraine developed disease-spreading drones.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
www.veteranstoday.com...

www.frontnieuws.com...

www.rt.com...

Documents and other evidence from US-funded labs in Ukraine indicate Kiev planned to use drones to deploy pathogens against the Donbass and also against Russia, Russia's Defense Ministry said on Wednesday.

Facts in the possession of the Russian military “prove that the Kiev regime was seriously considering the possibility of using biological weapons against the population of the Donbass and the Russian Federation,” Konashenkov added. Russia has also identified “specific officials who took part in the creation of components of biological weapons,” the general added. He did not name any of them, however, saying only they were “the heads of divisions and employees of the US Department of Defense, as well as its main contractors.”

But but there where no biolabs according to the west, so this can't be true. /sarc

Most knew the west was lying and they tried to coverup this mess. This pesky Biden family was involved.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
LOL

Lost me at Russia says.

Sorry, don't believe word coming out of the Kremlin.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
LOL

Lost me at Russia says.

And you believe all the words from the west?

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Lost me at Russia says.
How well and honest had the media in the west been currently? look at Syria as a starting point.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

Even if there are none, on what moral highground does the west lecture russia on such issues. I mean, it was totally ok to invade irak on the premises of possible WMDs which never turned up. russia has every reason the west used to invade other countries even genocide on minorities. I don't expect russia to proof any of it, it would be nice though.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
If they have this “proof”, why are they not releasing it?

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Love the huge alert that it’s from Russian news on veteranstoday.

We barely believe western news. We definitely aren’t going to believe Russian news.

Come back when they release some proof.

Tired of words. Mystery casualty reports. Mystery radiation sickness. Mystery disease spreading drones.

Show me something tangible, quit being an echo of news sites. Seems all everything ever is now.

ETA: also if you read your own sources…. Russia said the exact same damn thing of Gerogia in 2020. Little bit of a coincidence huh? Everyone solo masterminded to invade Russia with disease spreading drones. We going with that? Ok, let’s go with that.

Literally a tweet on your first source. cominf.org...
edit on 31-3-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
LOL

Lost me at Russia says.

Doesn't the Whitehouse strongly advocate the vaccine?
You went and got it, right?

Why believe the WH? Evidence proves it is just as corrupt as the others 🤔

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
MiddleInsite
LOL

Lost me at Russia says.

Doesn't the Whitehouse strongly advocate the vaccine?
You went and got it, right?

Why believe the WH? when evidence proves it is just as corrupt as the others 🤔

edit on 31-3-2022 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2022 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Biden has been hiring all of those disease spreading drones to his Cabinet, too.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

Surely the same reason no proof of WMDs in irak have been released, you know because... reasons

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Well the labs were real, even when we were lie about it, follow the money train, now as the purpose of the labs, well what will you build a bioweapon labs for.

Is not to make babies toys that is for sure.

It does not take a genius to understand what is going on here.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The US used depleted uranium in its weapons in both Syria and Iraq. The damage done to children was horrendous; birth defects include a girl born with two heads, for gawds sake. Infant mortality, cancers and leukemia among children are staggering, yet no outcry from MSM or US citizens. The damage done is estimated to be worse than the bomb dropped on Hiroshima.

I'm not the least bit moved by the moral superiority being shown in the western world.

Here's a link for those interested in researching the hypocrisy of the idiots in charge of brainwashing the easily led weak minded among us.
[www.independent.co.uk...]

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PassiveSeeker

You could propably use google to get more tangible evidence gehehe. Good luck!

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Yep I remember, it was denied over and over again, because you know US would never do something soo horrible to Childrens and the unborn.

Now the true is well known, still is plenty of deniers that will fall flat on their butt, to call it fake propaganda.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Thought it was specially trained disease ridden pigeons that target only ethnic Russia's Ukraine was getting ready to unleash?

As to truth, well all first world nations, or nations that claim to approximate such, and that have schools, colleges and universities, have biological facilities and laboratories.

This is complete Qanonacrap if we are honest.

edit on 31-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
How well and honest had the media in the west been currently? look at Syria as a starting point.

Just because our western MSM are a bunch of lying,controlling,corporate apologising,propagandist pieces of filth does not mean that Russian media are the righteous bastions of truth.

We get told a story which suits the west/WEF agenda,Russia gets told a different story,so does China etc..

Different groups with different agendas give different stories to their sphere of influence-Its all BS designed to control and extract money from us while attempting to make us feel like our respective governments are wonderful benevolent people.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Here is a little addition to your topic...

Russian State Duma held the first meeting of the investigation into activities of bio laboratories in Ukraine

They decided to invite US officials to give explanations. Among those invited was Deputy Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and the son of US President, Hunter Biden. 🤣

Link:👉 twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Exactly why US is supporting Ukraine. If Russia installs their government then all the dirt from the US administration's will be spilt.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976

And you believe all the words from the west?

Your story is about Russa, right? They said they found 30 US bio-labs but destroyed all the bad stuff already. What lies did the US say about it?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join