It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saving UKRAINE is NOT Worth a War Between the USA and RUSSIA.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MockusRubot

Welcome to ATS.

Another one.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would assume the 74% have no idea that imposing in Ukraine would require.
-NATO Troops on the ground taking out Russians.
-NATO Jet fighters taking out Russians.
That's a great way to start a nuclear war.

edit on 6-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The polls, the media are...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider
If I refer to Ronald Reagans words " how quickly we would reside our problems if an outside alien force would be among us and threatened us" we still wouldn't believe it and that same alien force would fortunately persuade us to kill ourselves with our own stupidity.

As we see today

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

"The only way to win is to not play the game".
-WarGames

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I guess this idiot Zelensky genuinely believed Europe and America were willing to burn in a radioactive holocaust to save his genocidal failed state.

Very delusional. Hope he’s having a good time in his Polish safehouse while his citizens are used as shields by his militias.

Hello. Very balanced. Genocidal you say. As in, invading a country and attacking civilians? Or perhaps being of Jewish lineage and therefore being a Nazi? I get confused. Mind you, I’d love some paid work by the Russians, as long as they pay in dollars and not rubbles.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Europe alone can handle this despite demoralizing trolls.
NATO is actually an obstacle holding us back. It allows Putin to play this BS.
Especially on his people.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Have a Russian champion and a champion from Ukraine duke it out winner take all

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

We really are LITERALLY showing him how scared we are of causing him to initiate nuclear exchange. We have a megaphone pointed at Moscow and we're shouting "WE ARE PISSING OURSELVES!!!!"

edit on 3-6-2022 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I work in the military-industrial complex and if everyone hasn't noticed we are kind of fresh out of wars, so if you all don't mind I have kids to put through collage and so a new war would help me out a lot, and you can use whatever reason you want like Putin does.

Thanks for understanding...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

What makes you think he will take something else , he will be busy with Ukraine for another 10 years . Vietnam and Afghanistan come to mind

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

What makes you think he will take something else , he will be busy with Ukraine for another 10 years . Vietnam and Afghanistan come to mind

Because he said so. He wants to "get the band back together", the way it was before the fall of the USSR. He's on a "mission from God".

edit on 6-3-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Putin declared war, the Ukrainians are like Leonidas and the 300, and Biden is the weasel bitch that raped his wife and sold out the Spartans to Xerxes for his gold.

Now, there will be hundreds of thousands of Russians troops on a lightly defended nato border.

edit on 6-3-2022 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

I do not however think that we've even remotely been told the truth about anything.

This is a fact. And it isn't just Ukraine it is on just about everything. We are given 1% of the information and out of the 1% who knows how much is even true or real

Media and government did this to themselves. They have done nothing to earn back our trust

Yeah I think about one percent from the media, and people like us who actually want the truth regardless of the outcome, fill in another nine or so percent. But with only having ten percent of the real situation, I don't even think I'm informed enough to make an educated opinion. Yes war is bad, Putin is bad.. Invading other sovereign territories is bad. But with the way we've treated the Russians, hell we can't even hear their side. Even if it BS propaganda, I still want to hear it. I don't agree with all the censorship, I want all the info from all sides, most Americans are smart enough to make their own decisions... Well maybe..

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I would assume the 74% have no idea that imposing in Ukraine would require.
-NATO Troops on the ground taking out Russians.
-NATO Jet fighters taking out Russians.
That's a great way to start a nuclear war.

It's only "great way to start a nuclear war" if Russia, that is to say, Putin, is psychotic enough to launch a nuclear strike against Europe and/or the US.

And even then, it would only result in an all-out nuclear holocaust if Europe and/or the US responded in kind.

None of these scenarios Not A Single One! of them are absolute certainties.

We assume them to be as inevitable as day following night, as certain as gravity, but, it is just assumption.

MAD was/is a theory based in pure assumption arising out of a time with its own set of capabilities and assumptions.

The "rules" have changed because the knowledge and technology has changed.

Europe and the US has no logical reason to start a nuclear "war"; that is not to say that at no time would either power refrain from deploying Tactical nuclear weapons in Ukraine; especially if/when Russian forces threaten other European countries (Poland, for example).

How Russia responds in such a circumstance is up to Russia/Putin.

Just as it is up to the leaders of Europe and the US to determine a proper, and reasonable response to Russia utilizing nuclear weapons in this conflict.

If nobody wants a nuclear holocaust, there will be no no nuclear holocaust.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Putin declared war, the Ukrainians are like Leonidas and the 300, and Biden is the weasel bitch that raped his wife and sold out the Spartans to Xerxes for his gold.

That is a HELL of an analogy.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And that is exactly what I feel US is doing playing war games, but at the end it will end in nothing. Those that play the game have no regards for human lives, is more than meet the eye with the Ukrainian conflict, somebody got piss off and hell let Russia invade them.

Biden is up his neck in Ukraine crap that is for sure.

Meanwhile trying to push people against each other favoring some sort of US involvement has not gone the way the MSN wanted to be.

I guess they will have to wipe their dirty butt mouths and find something else to push on the population for ratings. Maybe another covid variant after midterm. Everything is becoming soo predictable this days.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

Sorry is not going to work, most Americans will not support a war, no matter how big the Russian weasel is. Is not going to happen.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Imagine ALL the Capitals of the EU Countries Glowing with Nuclear Radiation and MILLIONS Dead . Is This What the World Wants or just What the Globalists Want ? It's Not about Nation Against Nation Anymore when it Comes to WAR , but the Insane Leading the Gullible .....

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Ohanka

"Genocidal failed state"?!!!!!!!!!

And he's delusional?!!!!!

He's in Kyiev.

FFS.

No,he said that he will remain in Ukraine,he never said Kiev.
I see you try to say Kiev like some kind of Englishman speaking broken English to a Ukrainian.
You didn't even get their spelling right.
Pathetic.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join