It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
That's my point. Where did the other Drs. in the practice go? Maybe the awakening is a different experience for different people. These Drs. who were involved in giving these jabs are probably starting to see patients suffering from adverse effects and now deteriating immune systems making them even more vulnerable.
They may be leaving because they worry about the harm they have caused and questioning their own role as in not really a Dr. providing medical care but just another sales distribution center of big pharma.

Your experience is confirming what I am seeing.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
President Joe Biden in Europe makes me think of Archduke Franz Ferdinand.

Nah, it's probably nothing. Better to focus on something different like... what could possibly distract the public from the Hunter Biden Laptop story and at the same time guarantee huge profits for the military industrial complex?

Nope, I got nothing...

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
SYSTEMATIC DESTRUCTION OF THE OLD GUARD or CABAL SACRIFICE?

BBC: Madeleine Albright: First female US secretary of state dies

BBC: Madeleine Albright Obituary

Her first role in government was in Jimmy Carter's White House.

Bill Clinton's Secretary of State during his second term.

She was also the 64th Secretary of State - think chessboards = 8x8.

Announced dead on 3/23/22.

ETA
1) From Technofog on telegram; this is how Albright responded on video, when asked if the price of 1/2 million children dying in the Gulf War was worth it:

Madeleine Albright on dead children: "We think the price is worth it."

2) From CBS Baltimore

Throughout her career, Albright was known for wearing brooches or decorative pins to convey her foreign policy messages. When she found out that the Russians had bugged the State Department, she wore a large bug pin when she next met with them. When Saddam Hussein referred to Albright as a snake, she took to wearing a gold snake pin; when she was called a witch, she proudly brandished a miniature broom. When she slammed as “completely un-American” acting Director of US Citizenship and Immigration Services Ken Cuccinelli’s suggestion that only immigrants who can “stand on their own two feet” are welcome in the United States, Albright wore a Statue of Liberty pin.

3) From Notablebiographies.com, she graduated in political science from Wellesley College in 1959, 6 years before Hillary Clinton enrolled there on the same course!!! ... and HRC also became Sec of State. Coinkydinky?

After becoming a U.S. citizen, Albright pursued an academic career. Her education reflects her interest in politics. She studied political science at Wellesley College and graduated in 1959. Albright then went on to earn advanced degrees in international affairs from the Department of Public Law and Government at Columbia University.

Albright married Joseph Medill Patterson Albright three days after graduating from Wellesley. She and her husband lived in Chicago, Illinois, and Long Island, New York, before moving to Washington, D.C. She and her husband had three daughters before they divorced.

4) Her maiden name, Korbel, literally means Little Basket... in the UK that term is used as a polite way of calling someone a b*st*rd.
(source: Korbel)

5) This is odd - she was born Marie Jana Korbel in 1937 and that name appears on Germany, Index of Jews Whose German Nationality was Annulled by Nazi Regime, 1935-1944? - Ancestry.com link

Maybe we should look into Wellesley College sororitys?
edit on 23-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
That's one less. Never liked the woman
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I tried the twit but looks like you have to click on everything separately?
Here you get much more info & the photos...I hope it's OK to post this site if
not I apologize.
beforeitsnews.com...

Sorry about that anyone is welcome to make that clickable, I for got how & will figure it out for the future.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Me, either. She always gave me the heebee jeebees.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
I saw this from your link

I was able to open that Twitter account and did see some photos that the Beforeitsnews website doesn't appear to have yet. Looks like both links and photos are legit.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
President Joe Biden in Europe makes me think of Archduke Franz Ferdinand.

Nah, it's probably nothing. Better to focus on something different like... what could possibly distract the public from the Hunter Biden Laptop story and at the same time guarantee huge profits for the military industrial complex?

Nope, I got nothing...

I did not get your inference right away. A few minutes later... Yikes!!👀😳

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vikktor

I did you notice all the thousands of photos , emails & etc they still have to
go through? I really hope this is a legit source and if so that is one sick human
being!!!
Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Caled
That's my point. Where did the other Drs. in the practice go? Maybe the awakening is a different experience for different people. These Drs. who were involved in giving these jabs are probably starting to see patients suffering from adverse effects and now deteriating immune systems making them even more vulnerable.
They may be leaving because they worry about the harm they have caused and questioning their own role as in not really a Dr. providing medical care but just another sales distribution center of big pharma.

Your experience is confirming what I am seeing.

Where is John Galt?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Rumblings that DURHAM may drop 3 Indictments today?:

The Real Kim Shady on telegram

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL Biden off for Europe and oil up $6 🤓

Now that’s a bird I would never fly on in this Administration.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

We are stuck in a time loop...

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

IN PLAIN SIGHT = PLANTS & POWER OF LIGHT = QUANTUM BIOLOGY
(Changing how we view ourselves & the World around us)

THE POWER OF LIGHT = LIGHT ENERGY = PHOTOSYNTHESIS
PLANTS CONVERT LIGHT ENERGY AT NEARLY 100% RATE
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE ? = QUANTUM BIOLOGY = LIGHT NEVER GIVES UP
RULES OF PHYSICS SUSPENDED = ALL POSSIBILITIES = WHAT IF... TIME TRAVEL IS REAL
LET THERE BE LIGHT = WE HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE = LIGHT A CANDLE IN DARK
DARK TO LIGHT = WE SEE THE LIGHT = FACT = WE TRUST = WE KNOW
THE ENDING IS KNOWN = GOD WON = TRUST THIS PATH IS THE ONE WAY
PEACE FOUND WITHIN = STOP PLAYING THE GAME = FAKE NEWS LOSES POWER
HEAL OURSELVES = CHANGE WORDS & ACTIONS TO OTHERS = CURE SPREADS
GOD'S WORD = LIVING WITHIN SPIRITUAL TRUTH = UNIVERSAL LAW = BALANCE
CO-EXIST = PEACE ON EARTH = PEACE = PRIZE & FORGIVENESS MEANS EVERYTHING

GOD = LOVE
GOD = LIGHT
LOVE = LIGHT = SPIRIT

"Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous... very powerful LIGHT."
THE SPIRIT TO HEAL THE BODY (DIVINE LIGHT WITHIN)
Individually, we see different parts, but not the whole.
We see our POV as the truth & reject others as wrong.
"Different sides" have different POVs = Pieces to the Puzzle.
THERE ARE NO SIDES = CONNECT THE DOTS = WE BECOME ONE
THE ONLY WAY to put ALL THE PIECES together =
What is the ONE THING [THEY] FEAR THE MOST?

WHAT IF... TIME. TRAVEL. IS. #REAL.

edit on 24-3-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Rumblings that DURHAM may drop 3 Indictments today?:

The Real Kim Shady on telegram

Wouldn't that have been yesterday? It's the 24th now. Hopefully it's coming soon whenever it is.

Did anyone else have problems connecting to ATS the last few days? I haven't been able to view in days now.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Did anyone else have problems connecting to ATS the last few days? I haven't been able to view in days now.

ATS was down for around 3 days.

Apparently the owners want us to believe it was all over a replaced credit card.

On a conspiracy site ... they think that excuse will work.

The only way that works is if this isn't a conspiracy site ... and in this reality ... it is.

P

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

ATS was down for around 3 days.

Apparently the owners want us to believe it was all over a replaced credit card.

On a conspiracy site ... they think that excuse will work.

The only way that works is if this isn't a conspiracy site ... and in this reality ... it is.

P

I'll have to catch up later. Usually I just leave the thread open in it's own tab, but after a couple of days not being able to connect I closed it out and don't remember where I left off. 😂

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
What did we say about deleted files? 😉

Q) The Storm Rider

CABLES> inside the Hunter BIDEN laptop is a blue print of the World Agenda [DS] Plan to create a fake PANDEMIC/ kill humans/ All the Deep State presidents/ prime ministers and Elites..from oil companies, to world BANKS to Major media outlets to Bill Gates> Ukraine INFILTRATION by the DNC and around the world corruption connected to HRC. OBAMA> BIDEN<

JACK MAXEY is already telling friends and close high Level players...> The BIDEN laptop is much bigger than the 2020 stolen ELECTION!

MAXEY's I.T Team top cyber forensics experts at Maryman & Associates examined the hard drive to determine its authenticity
The firm's founder, Brad Maryman, was a 29-year veteran of the FBI, served as a Chief Information Security Officer and founded the bureau's cyber forensics unit. His partner, Dr. Joseph Greenfield, is an associate professor at the University of Southern California and helped write their degree program in intelligence and cyber operations.

After an extensive analysis of the hard drive, Greenfield and Maryman produced a report for DailyMail.com detailing their findings.

'The operating system timestamps appear to be authentic, and no evidence was found to suggest that the timestamps or data were altered or manufactured,' the report said.

'No indications were found that would suggest the data was manufactured.'
_______
MAXEY has stated to several friends.. All DELETED DATA photos videos on the computer and hard drive were found and fully restored.....
> Including All the pedophilia
>DEEP STATE WORLD AGENDA
and evidence connecting world officials and organizations
________
I reported last year.. The laptop went into the hands of Military courts and they have everything already backed up and stored ///

What your watching now is the movie where everything [ DECLASS ] IS HAPPENING

>KEEP YOUR EYES TO DELAWARE= HUNTER Biden in hidden secret court with family testifying against him ( its Reported that Hunter is operating with the investigations and coming indictments > CORN POPWHERE HUNTER BIDENS LAPTOP WAS DISCOVERED

DELAWARE> VISA > MASTERCARD are shutoff from Russia Banks ( but the mainstream media is saying the opposite)/// > if you don't know already... Over 3 BILLION people across the EARTH just went into the new Gold Back system the Whites HATS have put in place thru CHINA, RUSSIA, > INDIA and Saudi Arabia and many other Asian countries are now trading on the Gold back SYSTEM...(within 72 hours the system was running great 👍 )/// > GASARA begins....
The [COLLAPSE ] of the DEEP STATE Central Banking SYSTEM in free fall 🔥...

Everything your watching is connected....
________
[DURHAM]

Durham boats cross the > DELAWARE> 1776
------------------------------------------
You have more than you know

Q

t.me...

files.abovetopsecret.com...
Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

edit on 24-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Mar 24 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded image

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join