It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Bitcoin transactions use a distributed consensus algorithm with proof-of-work. This requires solving a difficult math problem (finding a number that when added to the data block results in the hash of that block being smaller than some threshold). A bunch of computers compete with each other to solve this problem. The first one that gets the answer gets to commit the block and gets the payout for doing so.

I doubt that photo is accurate, but the energy cost is pretty close.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NR03T5rchY

t.me...

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Official McAfee on telegram on March 23rd at 20:54:29

Everything I write to you.
Has a meaning.
Everything.
Uspide - dAwn.
Are you prepared?

Decodes:
1) Uspide - dAwn

UA >> AU = Australia?
spide >> SPIED?
dwn = DOWN? Or Alexander DoWNer?
dAwn = DAWN

2) Start of Lines = EHEU1A
EH = Eric Holder?
EU = Europe
1A = Constitution clause 1A?

3) 17 = AG

edit on 24-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
A quick search for news brings up this link:

www.abc...##.###/news/local/5-mid-penn-bank-branches-to-close-in-the-midstate/
tinyurl.com...

Already gone. You can find the article, or at least parts of it, by searching for the article title:

rssfeeds.cloudsite.builders...

"5 Mid-Penn Bank branches to close in the Midstate"

Here is some more banking news:

www.emarketer.com...

"Philadelphia advances toward creating a public bank"

"The news: The Philadelphia City Council has approved legislation to form a financial entity that could eventually establish a public bank.

The council voted 15-1 on March 3, 2022 to set up the Philadelphia Public Financial Authority (PPFA). It’s authorized to make loans but will not accept retail deposits, per legislative documents.
The US has only three public banks, per a 2020 feasibility study for the city: in North Dakota, Puerto Rico, and American Samoa."

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Anyone in Pennsylania able to confirm this?

Phil Godlewski on telegram, at 16:27:30 UTC

🚨BREAKING🚨

Multiple reports have come in to me that various banks in Pennsylvania have suddenly "shut down". The brick & mortar locations are closed, and the phone numbers are no longer in service.

Eyes on 👀

edit on 3/24/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

His opinion back in July 2009 is relevant during our current time.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I tried the twit but looks like you have to click on everything separately?
Here you get much more info & the photos...I hope it's OK to post this site if
not I apologize.
beforeitsnews.com...

Sorry about that anyone is welcome to make that clickable, I for got how & will figure it out for the future.

Cheers
Ektar

Eye wash that I have won't wash that out. Yuk.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This is an odd moment. Ted goes overtime, and rants about The Genderless potential justice not answering about her choice to give light sentences to PEDO's. Durbin refuses to answer Ted, and simply seizes up. My point is, note the time. He ran over to hit that mark it would seem. Yes, the CLIP is doctored.

Mittens must be the single worst Minion they have.

Note sure if this is out of bounds, but it is interesting in light of the current SC justice focus, and her connection to table tennis. (if it is just remove the pic, not the post please)

T1 brought up an interesting connection yesterday RE: Biden's and money. I don't know how many here know the habits of wealthy people, that 1%, but they don't take their computers to random stores. The GD VP and Future POTUS's son would have several goto computer folks to assist with issues, vetted, SS approved and reliable. The rich don't just go to random places, the techs come to them. This is so out of normal bounds (yes even for a crackhead), the setup is revealing itself as the very very long CON, coming to fruition now.

We have two identical drops, full of 17's. My take on this now is there are two possible people who will fit this profile. Looks like Hunter being Hunted might be the chosen one.

I wasn't a fan of Scalia until I fully understood where he was coming from, I just didn't get it. Once I understood, I can say any semblance of TRUE Constitutional Law died with him for good. That place needs to go, entirely.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
RICO

Interesting list. No mention of "RICO" specifically in the drops.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Thanks for the value add Caled!

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Has a meaning.
Everything.
Uspide - dAwn.
Are you prepared?

Also, read backwards by line and mirrored on horizontal..

Has a meaning. = H13

Everything.
Uspide - dAwn = UAE = United Arab Emirates or NV3.

Are you prepared? = ALI = Arab name? or VLI

I know it's far out, but...

Has a meaning.
Everything.
Uspide - dAwn
Are you prepared?

Mirror the "Upside dAwn" and "17" lines on horizontal gives ALIEN HIVE with the CAPS with anagram
edit on 24/3/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
RICO

Interesting list. No mention of "RICO" specifically in the drops.

Sometimes it's the subtle things that give it away.

RICO Rudy is on the case.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Remember this...

World’s First Human Composting Facility is Coming to Seattle in 2021

The revolutionary system converts human remains into soil as an alternative to cremation or burial.

In a move hailed as a positive step by environmentalists, Washington became the first U.S. state to legalize the composting of human bodies in May of this year.

And now, the Evergreen State will become home to the world’s first human composting facility in 2021 thanks to Katrina Spade, founder and CEO of Recompose, after the legislation she helped enact goes into effect in May 2020.

Katrina Mogielnicki Spade is an American designer, entrepreneur, and death care advocate. Spade is the founder of Recompose, a public-benefit corporation developing a natural alternative to conventional cremation and burial.

Open for business...at Death Salon...

Washington State is the first state to legalize natural organic reduction. SB 5001, which went into effect on May 1, 2020. Governor Jay Inslee signed the bill which passed with bipartisan majority: 80-16 in the House and 38-11 in the Senate. A similar bill will be considered in the state of Colorado in 2020.

In California, Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia (D-Bell Gardens) introduced Assembly Bill 2592 to allow for human composting.
Recompose

Where's grandma?

She's in the Garden.

Reminds me of "Breaking Bad’s" main characters Walter White and Jesse Pinkman had some bodies to dispose of during their careers as meth cooks. The characters twice used an acid to basically melt the bodies.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, a thought on the duplicate posts you highlighted: #3716 & #3717...

Why were they duplicated... maybe this is why?

Each has Marker [9],

[9] = [ i],

2x [ i] = II,

(Queen Elizabeth) II,

The indictment of Queen Elizabeth II would certainly trigger a mass awakening!

If this is the answer then how would events transpire? Possibly this...spitballing:

Indictment,
Extradition attempt would take years and be unsuccessful?
Arrest by UK forces not possible legally,
=> either Delta Force operation or invasion would be required?
QEII falls from Delta Force using Grey Wolves helicopter (MH139 Based on UK AW139)?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Always good to hear alternatives!

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I wasn't a fan of Scalia until I fully understood where he was coming from, I just didn't get it. Once I understood, I can say any semblance of TRUE Constitutional Law died with him for good. That place needs to go, entirely.

I've always enjoyed your posts, cranky. But I disagree with this conclusion. To me, the best advocate for the true understanding of the constitution is Randy Barnett, author of "Restoring the Lost Constitution: The Presumption of Liberty" and "Our Republican Constitution: Securing the Liberty and Sovereignty of We the People" among other books. Fortunately he is still alive an pushing for liberty.

Of the current supremes, Thomas and Gorsuch are the best, IMO.
edit on 2022-3-24 by NR03T5rchY because: removed extra picture

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Couple of items on Real Raw News:

1) Phil Godlewski on the Q&A section at end of his LIVE last night said that he knew that the RRN stories, that quote Pentagon sources, he knows to be true because he shares the same source - but that some other stories are "fillers" (plausible deniability?),

2) That said, today RRN said Military Arrests Loretta Lynch

U.S. Marines under command of Col. Todd W. Ferry, Camp Lejeune’s commanding officer, arrested former Attorney General Loretta Lynch at her home in Greensboro, North Carolina, a JAG source told Real Raw News.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Proof graphic of Mr Pool's posts in the early hours of March 24th, UTC time, from 03:14:52 to 04:04:51:

First telegram post is here and says INITIATE.

Proof graphic to avoid loading 18 pictures:

Bigger

Breakdown of the post types:

3 videos and 14 pictures = 3.14 = PI

1 text, 17 pictures/videos = 117 = B2? = Bill Barr? = Stealth Bomber?

Aside:
Metal Thunder, care to chip in on the two PI references when you're re-charged?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Just a thought; initiate can be a verb or a noun.

Proof graphic of Mr Pool's posts in the early hours of March 24th, UTC time, from 03:14:52 to 04:04:51:

First telegram post is here and says INITIATE.

edit on 3/24/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Good point... hadn't thought of that!

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join