It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I’m just here for Dashen’s black site p.m.…

While I’m at it though, I’m just One of the regular lurkers who stopped by the site occasionally over the years and started visiting regularly while getting updates about Covid in China late 2019. I hopped on this thread intermittently having no clue what was going on until I stuck around for a while and started reading drops.

Could have said this a long time ago but I’m tremendously appreciative for all the regulars who contribute to this thread! The consistency and various takes on current events keep me here daily.

I’m pretty old-school and typically don’t say much online and see myself more as a witness of events unfolding around me.

There is definitely a parallel between the HH thread and Q movement relating pain and struggle as catalyst to awakening from the precipice. Aka we must be shown and the corrupted play their role for the bettering humanity and pay the price for doing so…at least that’s the hope.

Very grateful and honestly “wish I knew how to quit you @TH3WH17ERABB17 thread”. Also, look forward to saladfingers coming back for input. Peace to all, know y’all are strangers but feel like friends to me.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ExposedFoot

Pm4u

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Dashen, thanks for the quicky site. You are awesome, mate.

Be careful all, it seems the storm is here.

I have considered the info from the mods on the outage and it seems utterly lame to me.

I am sure that is what the Mods were told, but then that would mean that some mods know who bought the site.

Otherwise, the mods sit around the black phone waiting for it to ring and Bosley answers it.

I put a great thread over there. I wonder if I should plonk it here for newbies who need a hand?

P

edit on 21/3/2022 by pheonix358 because: needed a ?.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
New Mr Pool video tweet at 11:44pm UTC, not yet posted on telegram.

322.111.223 t.co...

Notes
1) The video is 1:17 long = B2 = Bill Barr = Stealth Bomber?

2) From the 11 second mark, 2x bright purple surrounded by bright GREEN = GO for 2x Royals? Queen/Prince Charles deaths?

3) There are 10x BELL chimes... "For Whom the Bell Tolls"? QEIIs death will be followed by 10 days of mourning.

4) The video has been posted before by Mr Pool on Oct 8th '21 at 11:58pm UTC - but that one had a soundtrack of "What a Wonderful World" and was 1:11 long!

5) DELTA between the two is :

23 weeks, 2 days, 23 hours, 46 minutes

This seems to reinforce PAIN for TWO: 23.2.23.46 (23x2)

6) The text in the tweet also has multiple 23 = PAINs:

322.111.223 = Skull&Bones MIRROR round 111
=
322.3.223 = 4x 23 (2 of which are MIRRORs)

That's pretty strong messaging... also some INVERSION between 1st and current videos (cranky?)

3+2+2=7 1+1+1=3

We just had a 737 go nose down...inversion.

Lots of interesting numbers in this article about he plane crash.
CNBC
edit on 21-3-2022 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

With the volatility sweeping censorship going up I think I'm going to keep black-site operating just in case

With that in mind, let me direct everyone to be prepared.......just in case....
ATS Forum Survival Thread

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Scare/Sky Event

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The last few days were rough. But it has opened my eyes to how much you all play such a strange role in my life. It was sad and unnerving to have what we do here everyday so easily ripped away from us. I saw a few familiar characters over on Reddit but it just wasn’t the same. I know it’s been said a lot recently but everyone here is special. Whatever happens it has been an honor and a privilege to be apart of all of this with you gang. I would greatly appreciate a PM link to the backup in case this ever happens permanently. Nothing felt right the last few days without ATS, particularly this thread. Weird how anonymous strangers on the internet can be such an integral part of your day, isn’t it? Love you team and thankful for this adventure we have all found ourselves on together.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Did you lock up that thread so there can be no replies ... lol ... or did a Super Mod?

I agree that a black site is a given necessity.

P

edit on 21/3/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Ironic, how I've had a backup plan for if/when SHTF power grid goes dark, BUT not for ATS going abruptly dark. Gotta get my priorities squared away.🤔

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I locked it.
The threads i linked can discuss prep.

UPDATE
I opened it, per several suggestions to do so.

edit on Tue Mar 22 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

I locked it.
The threads i linked can discuss prep.

Yes, good idea.

I was just using my humor to good effect.

Nice to have you back.

Question if I may, did we lose any Mods during the down time?

P

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Glad to see everything is back. Spooky things all over the place as of late. Currently riding out these bad storms here in Texas.

Dashen, care to share that pm with me when you get a chance.

Also might be something, might be nothing. That evergreen ship that's stuck has a very interesting pattern of green and red containers when viewed from the back. Might need to brush up on my Morse. 😉
edit on 22-3-2022 by Kaworu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
I know Rel is doing that whole mega archive thingy but here is a reminder that you can also save any ATS thread to pdf:

How To Archive Your Posts

However this works only for the page of the thread you are currently on. If your thread has 20 pages you will have to print to pdf 20 times just to save that thread. A workaround is to preselect only your own posts. You can do that by clicking on the little green guy under the stats in you avatar and choosing posts in thread.

Sorry, I only remembered about this after IsaacKoi pointed it out to me in the How to... thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Without the rest of the thread, your replies would have no context.

Or am I missing something?

P

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   

It depends - dashen's white rabbit threads are an anomaly that would best be captured completely and the print to pdf method is hardly adequate for that. Rel's archives make a lot more sense for that. In other threads it is not so seldom that only the thread's creator adds valuable content while the rest is banter, attempts to derail and so on.

But even if you have the occasional longer thread with valuable contributions by multiple posters the fact remains that currently these seem to be the only options available to archive ATS content for the average user:

Print the whole thread to pdf page by page

or

Preselect your own (or another poster's contributions) and print those to pdf page by page

And something else to keep in mind: a full ATS thread page will always contain 20 posts - the resulting pdf will vary wildly in number of pages depending on the combined content of those up to 20 posts.
edit on 22-3-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Your link to the Telegram video 'this does not sound good', is indeed worrisome, particularly as the Italians, Indians and a few other laboratories world wide have found the HIV protein spliced into the original SARS-CoV-2.
So vaccinated or not, if you caught the original, I did, you could have problems anyhow.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Mac donald closes 847 restaurants?
The next day they reopen them with a different logo and local Russian products.

Congratulations to those who devised the sanctions that will actually end up hitting us and benefiting Russia.
Genes!

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Every day you think they can't do worse than the previous day.
Instead...

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The administration that should have given the definitive acceleration to the Great Reset in Davos, on the other hand, has definitively ditched Klaus Schwab's plan.

Are we sure that in the end we won't have to thank this man?

Whoever he is ...

edit on 22-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Evergrande has to pay off a $ 2 billion debt tomorrow.
Suspended from the Hong Kong market.

The dam is failing ...

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join