It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This is neither here nor there but it’s an excellent story of Gen Z and where they’re at….

My 11 year old niece sat me down the other day and explained to me in full detail how cocomelon (a child’s show) is mind control with subliminal messaging, how she thinks about stuff and then hears an ad/message related to that thought on the radio/whatever she’s watching…. and she, like me, can taste chemicals in food.

I asked her momma (my best friend. Not blood related. I am an aunt via choice) about all this and she, knowing who I am (but my niece does not, know this side of me) said, “this is why you’re her aunt. y’all are on the same wavelength. I’m not there. You better be her guide!”

Lol.

There’s hope, a lot of us just might miss out on seeing it, however. I think the battle won’t be for us to fight. I think we’re probably raising the warriors though.

As a mommy, though, I wish some people had of stepped up to the plate a lot sooner……. However, I know there are those , that were born for such a time as this- somewhere in the Book of Esther. 🤷🏽‍♀️

edit on 21-3-2022 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

It's like every country's revolution will occur in a slightly different way.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe the ATS timeout was a sort of move to a hardened host / backup /stress test?

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I see it the same as you.

The Swiss, giving up their centuries long so-called 'neutrality', just joined a side, and it isn't the good side, as most people would see it. They just outed themselves.

EDIT TO ADD: I guess this means the Swiss have been infiltrated like everyone else ... and just lost their 'special neutral' status? ?
edit on 21-3-2022 by Fowlerstoad because: .

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe the ATS timeout was a sort of move to a hardened host / backup /stress test?

Lol
Stress test , I had black helos all over my property (heck of a time for an exercise as I am in boonies) as this was going down and only a couple e-mail addys

Stress test yeah lol actually got the adrenaline going and gave more resolve

edit on 3212022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Excellent... the more backup possibilities the better!

To save space:

Tomorrow, March 22nd, 2022 is WORLD WATER DAY

(highlighted by ARMY GIRL on telegram)

To add some value:

March 23rd, 2022 =
US format: 03/22/22... think 322 = Skull&Bones
EU format: 22/3/22 = Skull & Bones MIRROR
edit on 21-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

I see it the same as you.

The Swiss, giving up their centuries long so-called 'neutrality', just joined a side, and it isn't the good side, as most people would see it. They just outed themselves.

EDIT TO ADD: I guess this means the Swiss have been infiltrated like everyone else ... and just lost their 'special neutral' status? ?

I wonder if the Swiss were ever really neutral. If they have been pulling all the strings then them picking a side is really the Swiss going against those who are messing with their plans.

I doubt that the Swiss have been infiltrated if they are the Deep State.
edit on 21-3-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This Whiplash347 telegram post is interesting - it has a video of Zbigniew Brzezinski talking:

☝️⏯️☝️

Zbigniew Brzezinski, hand picked by David Rockefeller to be the organizer of The Trilateral Commission, discussing citizens in today's time who are becoming increasingly alert & awake to the dirty games in politics - -

"It's easier to KILL a million people, than to control a million people"

This POS globalist was counselor to President Lyndon Johnson after Kennedy's assassination, former U.S. National Security Advisor to Jimmy Carter, endorsed George HW Bush for President & was Co-Chair of Bush's National Security Advisory Task Force & served on Bush's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board.

He also was the lead Foreign Policy Advisor to Barack Obama.

His daughter, Mika Brzezinski, hosts MSDNC's Morning Joe.

His son, Mark Brzezinski, was chosen by Joe Biden to be the United States Ambassador to Poland.

Zbigniew Brzezinski on Ukraine - -
"Ukraine is the key. If Ukraine is a strong country that stands on its own, Russia will remain within its borders.
A weakened Ukraine risks an expansionist Russia"

Listen to the video at the link, it's only 1 min! The guy sound like a lizard and finishes with this line in relation to killing a million people:

...It's easier to kill than to control and of course that bears directly on the use of force, particularly by societies that are CULTURALLY ALIEN over other societies

Apparently, he died in 2017.

However, there are a few posts that may apply:

3 posts with Brzezinski in - daughter Mika and Inner Circle

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 237dde No.324395 📁
Feb 10 2018 03:33:29 (EST)
“Rest in peace Mr. President (JFK), through your wisdom and strength, since your tragic death, Patriots have planned, installed, and by the grace of God, activated, the beam of LIGHT. We will forever remember your sacrifice. May you look down from above and continue to guide us as we ring the bell of FREEDOM and destroy those who wish to sacrifice our children, our way of life, and our world. We, the PEOPLE.”
Prayer said every single day in the OO.
JFK - Secret Socities.
Where we go one, we go all.
Q

Timestamp encodes March 21st!

I'd say SOCITIES is different from SOCIETIES?

For those not on TG:

Excerpt from The Grand Chessboard - American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives (1997) [PDF] by ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI. He mentions the Ukraine alot (89 times).

Think of Oberwelt führer Bloschwab & his 4th Industrial Revolution fantasy and they're all collectivists.

I been pointing that out for years here. Tower of Basel, Bank of Lucifer to shady Templars, PAN AM disaster, and whole lotta other nefarious organizations. The Octogon has tentacles all over the globe, mostly in the finance sector. Nothing new.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

You have said all that before haven't you. I think that now that the Swiss are openly taking side in something, keeping an eye on them seems to make sense. You may have been right.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Its not a hidden secret Neutral is just a word meant to not look there

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad
last line

Source: CIA World Factbook - This page was last updated on Saturday, September 18, 2021

edit on 2022/3/21 by CrazyFox because:

edit on 2022/3/21 by CrazyFox because: a reply to: MetalThunder. Thanks for posting this tank out of service tblt sux

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
While I was looking for what happened to ATS I rewrote myself to twitter and fb. 🤣
Banned again for replying this on twitter:

You are free
to obey.

Your freedom ends
where your disobedience begins.

But as long as you obey
and it doesn't touch you personally
you look to the disobedient
with carelessness and derision.

Until it's your turn too.

Perhaps then you will understand true freedom.

on Facebook :

March 14, Alexandra Burgart orders a missile attack on downtown Donetsk, in which more than 20 civilians were killed.
Alexandra Burgart died in combat today with her entire brigade.
Although the Italian media tried to blame the Russians for this heinous murder
justice has struck the real culprit.

it's nice to find again a happy island where you can freely express your thoughts.

Thanks ATS.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Robert Kennedy Jr:

"The chance of dying from a heart attack from the vaccine, according to Pfizer trials, is 500% higher than in unvaccinated people.
So they knew they were going to kill a lot of people and they did it anyway. "

rumble.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
Disinformation necessary
Pay attention
C'mon man

Q ____________________________ YOU WILL START TO SEE THE MILITARY RISE NOW... THE BEGINNING OF THE UNVACCINATED MILITARY SOLDIERS WILL RISE... UNVACCINATED DOCTORS SCIENTIST. POLICE OFFICERS WILL RISE.... A WORLD OF PAIN.... IS COMING THE GREAT AWAKENING.... It had to be this way Q

edit on 2022/3/21 by CrazyFox because: Tblt

edit on 2022/3/21 by CrazyFox because: Ever play qbert?

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Ukrainian media report that the wife of former MP Kotvytskyy tried to take $28 million and 1.3 million euros out of Ukraine via Zakarpattya.

The money was found by the Hungarian border guards and forced to declare it.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

wow that's looks very panicky

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Dorian Gray? That's my film sorted for tonight. Never seen it! Thank you!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ooooh! Now when it's put like that........ things that make you go hmmmmm....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That was my initial thought too FF, for both site owner and ourselves... "Get your sh*t in order!"

Last post on this thread was 17th 10:35
First post on our return was 21st 12:15

So DELTA of 4 days, 1 hour and 40 mins?

Could well be 3 days+ though... can't check other threads accurately because "Recent posts" only goes back 5 hrs.

If it had been 3 days we could have claimed to be ressurected.

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join