It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Cheers for highlighting the obvious conclusion of STORM(y daniels) IS OVER.

Timely reminder to me not to get too stuck in the decode weeds!

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: dashen

We're CLANons

Any takers? Let's go...

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

New Mr Pool video tweet at 11:44pm UTC, not yet posted on telegram.

322.111.223 t.co...

Notes
1) The video is 1:17 long = B2 = Bill Barr = Stealth Bomber?

2) From the 11 second mark, 2x bright purple surrounded by bright GREEN = GO for 2x Royals? Queen/Prince Charles deaths?

3) There are 10x BELL chimes... "For Whom the Bell Tolls"? QEIIs death will be followed by 10 days of mourning.

4) The video has been posted before by Mr Pool on Oct 8th '21 at 11:58pm UTC - but that one had a soundtrack of "What a Wonderful World" and was 1:11 long!

5) DELTA between the two is :

23 weeks, 2 days, 23 hours, 46 minutes

This seems to reinforce PAIN for TWO: 23.2.23.46 (23x2)

6) The text in the tweet also has multiple 23 = PAINs:

322.111.223 = Skull&Bones MIRROR round 111
=
322.3.223 = 4x 23 (2 of which are MIRRORs)

That's pretty strong messaging... also some INVERSION between 1st and current videos (cranky?)

Admittedly the videos confuse me but based on what you've posted we have some connecting here. Pool posted earlier the INVERSION of "us banks are not safe." = "us banks ARE safe" due to INVERSION.

So we have demented saying we're getting a cyber attack because something something russia and mentioning a new "economic" world order. We also surmise the Ukraine accounts are owned by Vlad and we know MBS has cut off Team Joe from everything and anything, money being key.

Let us also note, and this could be YUGE, BB, B2 just said, live, on teeeveee, that JOE KNEW and it WAS election interference and we KNOW that EO's on election interference mean asset seizures. Joe never rescinded that EO.

Now, this from Space Force. Notice the "OUR" satellites. Ummm, I wasn't under the impression that Space Force had any Rothschild banking related sats. Also worth noting that Jen and Team Joe have no connection to Space Force, as she noted crassly.

And, allegedly the Queen is in a wheel chair. Might be worth noting, I think when we see Queen in the chess pieces the King is MBS and Saudi Arabia if it isn't already mentioned. At this point I'd view them as inseparable.

So, is Joe hinting the Queen is dead announcement is coming?
Is Joe hinting SWIFT is cooked?
Is Joe hinting MBS will make the move after the Queen is dead for the new economic order?
Dark To Light after the eQuinox New Year?

EDIT to add: I think CF's "STORMy Is Over" is very spot on. Team Joe didn't get a war, a world war, a russia FF, or anything at all. And while the drones still wear flags, my sense is, as i figured, end of month Vlad would be front and center ---- hopefully filling Anon easter baskets with loads of documents, videos and undeniable proof of people doing bad things. Even better if Left Wing Hero Zelenski does the doc dumping on teeeveee but I'll take whatever.

Not related, but worth tossing in, curious the current SC nominee is a pedo fan as was RBG.

edit on 21-3-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I was reading that Putin's lover and their four children are hiding out in Switzerland.

Can't link on phone.

Several articles about it.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Trying to find my jr as punisher meme but its mia.
That teacher ready2rumble

robert
lnk

edit on 2022/3/21 by CrazyFox because:

edit on 2022/3/21 by CrazyFox because: this does not sound good

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Glad to be back with the ATS Family. Daily lurker because I don’t have the skills that a lot of you do. But I do want to say thank you to you all. A lot of information I receive here is usually days ahead of the talking heads…if they even report it at all. And when they do they all have to put their spin on it.
If this has been posted I am sorry for the repeat. Lara Logan seems to tell it like it is.
youtu.be...

What do you think? Uncanny resemblance?

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cpnorrisjr3

Glad to be back as well! Ive encountered a lot of spookiness in real life of late and boy it sure is amazing to call them on their nonsense! Needless to say I struggle to keep my mouth shut. Information is truly power and is so dangerous to [them].
Thanks again all!

Alliterayshun

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Anyone know the impact of this? The Library on telegram

There are three NWS Doppler Radars in East Texas. One of them, KGRX, is now offline due to direct hit by a tornado.

Does this impact early warning systems?

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

haha. I mentioned the time JCOS visited my neighbor to go rafting thru the park where friendly Rangers were on duty. It was four Chinooks like 1km away.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Putin's yacht just seized in Italy. (FOX)

One of a fleet...

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

3) There are 10x BELL chimes... "For Whom the Bell Tolls"? QEIIs death will be followed by 10 days of mourning.

The Ten Bells is also a pub in London featured heavily in the "Jack The Ripper" case.
Evidence pointed to The Freemasons covering up the information (with murders) that Edward VII married someone he shouldn't have and had a secret child. The child's nanny (Mary Kelly) was the main victim and the other murders were collateral damage and distractions.

I watched a great documentary the other day that made a lot of sense. NOT a modern day clickbait explanation but from someone who did REAL research me thinks:

www.bitchute.com...

Could be nothing but has links to The Royal Family, those who protect them and may be a reference to the death of DIANA.

Consider the only person with a seatbelt on in the car when the accident happened in Paris?

Also, consider Purple and Green as popular Freemason colours perhaps.

Also also, consider "What A Wonderful World" = "Alice In Wonderland" = perhaps Lewis Carrol who was also suspected of being "Jack The Ripper". Was Lewis Carrol a Freemason too?
edit on 21/3/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Doppler is for weather forecasting

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

While ATS was down, I checked out r/conspiracy. In one thread, someone posed a picture where Zelyinsky was in the hospital that Russia supposedly bombed. They were claiming that the electrical outlets you can see on the wall were of a type that is not used in Ukraine, but is used in Poland. I have no idea if this is true or not (IMO the resolution of the video was too poor to tell), but it brings us back to the Russian's claim that Z has been in Poland since the war began.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
He has a Kirov class battlecruiser to ride on when he wants a sea cruise.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Me, too! I don't want to be left out in the dark void of nothingness. 😎

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Good one!

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Nice link to Jack the Ripper!

I spent 3 yrs living out of cheap hotels and pubs in Whitechapel (Ripper territory), whilst working in Aldgate. The church in Aldgate was actually dedicated to the patron saint of "ladies of the night"... as well as being within 20 yards of one of the London 7/7 tube bombings. So much history of bad events in such a small area - I wonder if it's on a negative energy ley line.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Comms the storm is over!

edit on Mon Mar 21 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

How ironic... doppler for weather forecasting - and it gets trashed by a tornado!

Time for me to take cranky's advice and get an early night!

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join