It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

With the volatility sweeping censorship going up I think I'm going to keep black-site operating just in case

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Continuity of Govt - the govt we get to see is largely theatre.

Exclusive: Inside the Military's Secret Undercover Army

The Guardian

BS...this just means we’re going to stage a cyber false flag...

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Pm?

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Good move... Imagine having to wait 4 days just as DECLAS comes out!

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
ROAD TO NOWHERE Apple services including Maps, App Store and iCloud go DOWN in major global outage

APPLE suffered a major global outage for more than four hours on Monday after appearing to be hit with server issues.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'm sure that's just a coincidence

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Sure coincidence that is what we will go with
Not a tater tot lol
from tg
edit on 2022/3/21 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Ok Dash please PM me that site. I was running out of reading material and was about to crack open a Novel or historical book.

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Aldolas

We regrouped on an alternate site.

We didn't miss a beat

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Glad things are back to normal. I've been here for 15 years and I really missed the site while it was down.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Putin's yacht just seized in Italy. (FOX)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: duncanhidao

wow that's looks very panicky

I thought you said "Picknicky".

There's a nice looking box of what I think are cookies too.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Aaah you're back! PHEW!

During the intermission - I went and read from one of those old paper things and guess what I found?

SYNCH

Y'll know - date - eagles - owls.

And I kept thinking of Cranky when Don Juan spoke...

edit on 21-3-2022 by YesTodayTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
DJT won the appeal on the Stormy Daniels case - telegram link Il Donaldo Trumpo

THE OFFICE OF DONALD J. TRUMP
MARCH 21, 2022

Trump Wins Stormy Daniels Case

The 9th Circuit just issued a final ruling in the Stephanie Clifford (aka Stormy Daniels) frivolous lawsuit case against me brought by her disgraced lawyer, Michael Avenatti, upholding the lower court ruling that she owes me nearly $300,000 in attorney fees, costs, and sanctions (not including appeal costs). As I have stated many times throughout the years, I never had an affair with Stormy Daniels, nor would I ever have wanted to. The ruling was a total and complete victory and vindication for, and of me.

The lawsuit was a purely political stunt that never should have been started, or allowed to happen, and I am pleased that my lawyers were able to bring it to a successful conclusion after the court fully rejected her appeal. Now all I have to do is wait for all of the money she owes me.

P.S. The Fake News probably won't report this story!

###

edit on 21-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Back up, well sort of. Hi new guys, what took so long?

Some things have transpired over the last few days and I'll try my best to put my POV spin on it but it was the unexpected return not return of ATS that helped clarify. The thread is the micro of the macro, from my POV, as I have contended this from day one.

The last graphic Q I posted was this:

It is a bit confusing I know, but it confirms we've switched from Dark to Light = positive INVERSION. This also occurred within the equinox Dark to Light sequence, or the "New Year." It also, remarkably shows ATS Dark to Light within the same time frame, micro to the macro.

A little fun.

We've talked a lot about INVERSION over the years here. Take what any politico idiot says and invert it to understand what is happening. Joe is of sound mind, invert = Joe is demented = truth.

There is also Inversion of Inversion, which we've seen here often. This is where the plans in the known playbook are inverted. I can't really say how exactly, but appears to me that something during the equinox occurred is allowing for the inversion of the inversions on a mass scale.

We all know we are headed into sacrifice month. My take, the sacrifices are not going to be virgins, but Joe and the like. The big stage sacrifices will now be the hunters, as they have now become the hunted, through the process of inversion.

Hunters become the hunted and who returned to the spotlight just before our darnkiss? Hunter, at the hands of the Nexus Point of information dissemination: NYPravda. Notice how after NYPravda "verified" the already verified laptop everyone was talking about it as truth. This is more evidence that NYPravda signals, and the others take their Ques. Now Pravda could be signaling to save themselves, or because they were told to. Doesn't matter, Nexus Spoke.

Listen to Bill Barr here: CLIP

“Joe Biden knew the laptop was real. I was disturbed that Joe Biden would stand up and lie to the American people when confronted about it in the debates. The Intelligence letter was a baseless. Joe Biden knew it was a lie. This is INTERFERENCE in the election

Now, listen knowing Joe was set up, Joe was meant to win so all this would fall on him. Notice how Barr carefully says "Joe KNEW" not "Joe should have known" or "Joe should been more careful" but KNEW. He's a lawyer, he parses, never oversteps. Remember, he said he "never SAW" information of election meddling. Of course he didn't, he only sees what the DOJ brings him to see, he wasn't lying, but he was hinting. Parsing.

Next up, listen to Joe's defeated mumble. 133 is bank, money, mirrors.

CLIP

Now, apply that to what just happened here if you can. Think bigly.

Folks here got an upgrade, their own "darnkiss" to up level. The work of Q is done, the work of Anons has hit warp speed. Given what I see/saw here, I expect unfiltered information will need to be spread soon.

They are tying the Laptop to ELECTION INTERFERENCE which doesn't really fit, but the WH are making a psyop move, putting the two together so when the feces flies, the two will be connected.

BTW, folks would be best served to be VERY careful with their energy usage from now on here and everyone. Very. Just a bit of advice.

Remarkable, truly remarkable moments at the NOW point we are at.

Can we get a few Qld timers to return after the refresh...?

to Dash and the others keeping things going with the backup, well done.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I did it as a Public service.

Only when ats was gone did people realize were a family

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
New Mr Pool video tweet at 11:44pm UTC, not yet posted on telegram.

322.111.223 t.co...

Notes
1) The video is 1:17 long = B2 = Bill Barr = Stealth Bomber?

2) From the 11 second mark, 2x bright purple surrounded by bright GREEN = GO for 2x Royals? Queen/Prince Charles deaths?

3) There are 10x BELL chimes... "For Whom the Bell Tolls"? QEIIs death will be followed by 10 days of mourning.

4) The video has been posted before by Mr Pool on Oct 8th '21 at 11:58pm UTC - but that one had a soundtrack of "What a Wonderful World" and was 1:11 long!

5) DELTA between the two is :

23 weeks, 2 days, 23 hours, 46 minutes

This seems to reinforce PAIN for TWO: 23.2.23.46 (23x2)

6) The text in the tweet also has multiple 23 = PAINs:

322.111.223 = Skull&Bones MIRROR round 111
=
322.3.223 = 4x 23 (2 of which are MIRRORs)

That's pretty strong messaging... also some INVERSION between 1st and current videos (cranky?)

edit on 21-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

We're CLANons

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Oh Sweet baby Jesus I’m so glad ATS is back. I’m so freakin unbelievably proud of this crew- we proved that nobody’s gonna hold us down or break us up- United we stand 🇺🇸

Im so much more comfortable and better at being a lurker than an overseer admin. Have a few pages to catch up on so apologies if already stated (or allowed, DTOM?) but dashen and I are gonna keep the B-site open but ATS is always gonna be home.

Thank you everyone- though I’m too intimidated to post or share much lately on the threads, I am here every day and night reading & learning from and through you all….my friends I’ve never met and rarely speak with, yet friends I feel nonetheless.
Sorry for going uber corny on you guys. Much love. Lurk mode on.

a reply to: SouthernGift

Hey SG, check your Twitter- you’re actually the only person I contacted directly lol
edit on 21-3-2022 by nowayreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Comms the storm is over!

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
New Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet at 19:39:15

REAL RECOGNIZE REAL!!!😎 t.co...

1) Gematria off the charts!
REAL RECOGNIZE REAL!!!= 174, 1044, 911 (Simple. English, Jewish)

Equivalents:
Thanks God mission accomplished,
Global Currency,
Currency reset,
WEF,
New World Order,
False flag nukes at Utah,

I beat them all buddy,
Cream of the Crop feel proud,
Post Tribulation,
The awakening light,
Trust The Plan,