It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
man you guys almost got your 10 days of darkness , so close

Inflation: you think you grabbed your usual bag of 10 Days Of Darkness but it turns out while the bag size is unchanged now it only contains 5 Days Of Darkness

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

i think your meaning the Zionists, that faction of govt...

who are indeed the hidden Hand, conducting the Ukraine leadership and the backfill info designed to paint Russia as the Evil,
Gog-Magog element of this month long drama that targets art schools and places of known refuge as missile targets for Russian war crimes --- and the Ukraine prez gets painted as a cult hero

we are all being fed a sour mash of toxins...Putin ain't Gog Russia ain't MaGog as they are made out to be...

beware deception

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What a few days, I'll tell you I learned a thing or two , the main takeaway being them Twitter twhats are angry lol
Good to be back

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Where TF did y’all go?

I went to discord, rogue nation , Reddit, only saw the 🧦, 😂

I forgot the site you made, lost it in my bookmarks, PM me

a reply to: dashen

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Did we all just get dropped into a parallel universe. So weird!

Yes. I found y’all in the astral but I went too far back in time and everybody was just on about the GMO food and chemtrails. No Trump, Q, virus or WWIII yet. Felt wrong to stay holding onto so much wisdom….so I just went and watched tik tok for 72 hours.

I’m kidding. 😃😂

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

😂🤣 72 hrs on Tik-tok and you'd be in the looney bin.

Did you bring back a younger Trump?

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This Whiplash347 telegram post is interesting - it has a video of Zbigniew Brzezinski talking:

☝️⏯️☝️

Zbigniew Brzezinski, hand picked by David Rockefeller to be the organizer of The Trilateral Commission, discussing citizens in today's time who are becoming increasingly alert & awake to the dirty games in politics - -

"It's easier to KILL a million people, than to control a million people"

This POS globalist was counselor to President Lyndon Johnson after Kennedy's assassination, former U.S. National Security Advisor to Jimmy Carter, endorsed George HW Bush for President & was Co-Chair of Bush's National Security Advisory Task Force & served on Bush's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board.

He also was the lead Foreign Policy Advisor to Barack Obama.

His daughter, Mika Brzezinski, hosts MSDNC's Morning Joe.

His son, Mark Brzezinski, was chosen by Joe Biden to be the United States Ambassador to Poland.

Zbigniew Brzezinski on Ukraine - -
"Ukraine is the key. If Ukraine is a strong country that stands on its own, Russia will remain within its borders.
A weakened Ukraine risks an expansionist Russia"

Listen to the video at the link, it's only 1 min! The guy sound like a lizard and finishes with this line in relation to killing a million people:

...It's easier to kill than to control and of course that bears directly on the use of force, particularly by societies that are CULTURALLY ALIEN over other societies

Apparently, he died in 2017.

However, there are a few posts that may apply:

3 posts with Brzezinski in - daughter Mika and Inner Circle

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 237dde No.324395 📁
Feb 10 2018 03:33:29 (EST)
“Rest in peace Mr. President (JFK), through your wisdom and strength, since your tragic death, Patriots have planned, installed, and by the grace of God, activated, the beam of LIGHT. We will forever remember your sacrifice. May you look down from above and continue to guide us as we ring the bell of FREEDOM and destroy those who wish to sacrifice our children, our way of life, and our world. We, the PEOPLE.”
Prayer said every single day in the OO.
JFK - Secret Socities.
Where we go one, we go all.
Q

Timestamp encodes March 21st!

I'd say SOCITIES is different from SOCIETIES?

edit on 21-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I came across quite a few at RN. If you do get the alt site from Dashen can you PM to me? I was really bummed out and not being on Twit, Telegram, etc., until I landed at RN.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So, the reason ATS went down was because of declined card or somethin along those lines...Or ATS was moved to Area 51.
Nice avatar.🤔

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Where is this man posting on the internet?????
That’s where I want to be. I just want to hear him say Chyna. 🥺

Also guys my new name everywhere is moonstruck. With variations of 2020/2022 after it.

Sick of the gift….. Time to define myself by something else…. 😄🤣

GA PEACH I did see some folks familiar on RN…. I will be brutally honest and condescending to myself. I couldn’t figure out how to make a post or reply. I need a “phone version” that print was way too small! LOL 😂

a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
YAY!!!! I was starting to feel a tad bit lost without being able to read threads here. I didn't realize just how ahead of the curve reading threads here put me vs just MSM propaganda. Normally information here is at least two to three days ahead on the MSM. Yes I could have went to the discord, but three devices and who knows how many passwords previous just made it a major pain. SO glad I can get my fix of information again.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

that print was way too small!

True but you can zoom in with fingers on touch screen or + on keyboard (maybe different shortcut depending on browser/OS). In some cases you need to manually enable that in browser or accessibility settings.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
INTERIM ARCHIVE PAGES FOR PART 40 OF THREAD - grouped in 20 page zipfiles and held on Dropbox

ATS Thread pt38 P1 to 20
ATS Thread pt38 P21 to 40
ATS Thread pt38 P41 to 60
ATS Thread pt38 P61 to 80

edit on 21-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Also guys my new name everywhere is moonstruck. With variations of 2020/2022 after it.

Sick of the gift….. Time to define myself by something else…. 😄🤣

I'll try not to confuse that with Moon Zappa. 🙄🤣

May have to head back out to my desert bunker.

First need to check-in with my intel homies...

...about what's brewing.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Me too… I was lost haha

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Where TF did y’all go?

I went to discord, rogue nation , Reddit, only saw the 🧦, 😂

I forgot the site you made, lost it in my bookmarks, PM me

a reply to: dashen

If ANYONE feels any links I posted at the place that does not exist... Have any merit...Feel free to post- I'm worn out
either way my feelings are not impacted
Back to lurk for a day or two

edit on 3212022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

1) Overcurrented - I'll grab pt40 backups from here now!

I'm still gonna post the link but I'll take my time now that the "crisis" has passed. I'll have more spare time later this week to get it all zipped up and uploaded.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Could anyone else not access the servers for like a week and thought TPTB nuked ATS... or is that just me?

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Yes, I'm just learning myself. Look for me as Celtic Banshee. They do have forum to learn the ropes.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This was posted in the Discord server. Anyone have any thoughts on it? pointing a figure at the Swiss seems weird but after looking into it, there actually might be something to this.

Hey I think the Swiss are the bad guys here, and that we pointed this factoid out a few weeks ago. I wonder if they are feeling full of themselves right now thinking that ATS has been silenced. While I don't believe that they are behind the servers being off line, I wonder if a lot of the people we went after are breathing a sigh of relief right now, not knowing that we are still here.

Sure, the basics of it are this: Swiss controls the worlds banking systems, they maintain a lot of the gold in the world, they are the ones that control the Church, and most importantly Switzerland is where most if not all of the Jewish Gold taken by the NAZIs is suspected to have gone both during and after the war. If Switzerland wasn't controlling all of these conflicts through proxies, then why didn't anyone try and take the country during the last 200 years of European conflicts are Imperial expansions?

Seems a little weird that after the Congress of Vienna in 1815, the world was totally hands off of Switzerland. Then we have that mystery of all that money out in the desert that was marked with the International Red Cross, an organization that is based in Geneva Switzerland.

Then we have that ever so great WEF which is headed out of Cologny Switzerland. Sure I like their cheese and Absinth but the rest of what's there seems to be fishy. Very fishy. Also CERN.

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join