It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Continuing down the post 2-22-2022 triangulation rabbit hole (see end).

Part1

Part2

Part3

I posted this image and suggested that by studying it, something would unlock. The key was in the wording. "We" = consensus of two or more.

By definition Source/Creator/Spirit/God (insert definition) is ALL POV's. In fact, one way to view the purpose of Source is to continuously expand to new and varying POV's in an infinite process and through infinite number of POV's. As such, there are never meant to be two POV's on/of anything reading exactly the same.

When I said "we," it was to see if one would get two or more people to agree on EXACTLY what is in the image in their mind. Exactly, not close, or not a consensus based on compromise after discussion, but at first glance exactly the same definition of what is seen.

Is that possible?

Well, we've seen with Q alone that is simply impossible. Q is,,,: a single insider, a LARPER kid in a basement, an intelligence agency gone rogue, there were several Q posters after one quit, Q is AI, Q is aliens and on and on. So, we can agree that there is no agreement on what it is, as it is all dependent on POV. And, and this is key, many have changed their POV on what Q is after they have personally evolved.

POV's are meant to evolve, expand, incorporate more context --- forever. No one figures "it" all out, as there is always another POV. It is the pursuit of those "other" POV's that is the addiction we call.... life,,, at the upper levels anyway.

These are the same areas of Yosemite. The POV's are entirely different, neither is right, neither is wrong, and they cannot be a consensus POV, as they are, by definition, two different POV's. One person may see the below, one may see the above, one may see both themselves, one may see in winter, another summer, one may see both through both eyes not their own = a POV through the eyes of another.

One's POV helps them figure out where they are in their journey.

So each and every person on Earth is at a different stage of their evolutionary process. Some are toward the beginning, some are toward the middle, some are toward the end, some are at the absolute beginning, some at the very end, and some (many) have no trajectory beyond this. This uneven gauge means both the Soul Collective (all incarnations in total through Over Soul) and the Individuated Aspect we are here on Earth (insert your name).

By definition none of us Earther folks in pairs could agree on what our image is, let alone by the millions or 100's of millions. And,,, that's the way it is supposed to be! Each POV adds to another POV, creating another POV, which is how Source wants it.

Source does not want one POV. "Singularity" is not one POV, but every POV.

Hive mind, or BorgVerse, type realities want a consensus POV, one dictated by the AI itself or by an absolute governing body of some sort. We can see that in our reality in the last 100 years, school, church, government, social media, teeeveee etc. has worked overtime to create a consensus reality, and working actively to ostracize those who fail to see the image above in the approved way. Comically, the AI aspect of the process has gone insane, and keeps creating alternate POV's in an attempt to Divide and Conquer, which, fails to create controlling consensus though hive mind. m.A.L.I.C.E. is not exactly logical when it comes to control, just brutish and predictable.

Unity is NOT hive mind. Unity allows for every POV, but accepts that the various POV's are all part of the whole. Hive mind sees only one POV as valid and rejects the idea that individuated POV's can exist at all, let alone within the Unified Field, aaaand, that too is a POV.

As many are shoved into the BorgVerse there is an endless DEMAND that everyone see everything the same way. It stands to reason that those who cannot agree that trans three year olds are progress must be corrected or ostracized. It also stands to reason that those who love the idea of trans three year olds, will seek out others to affirm their untenable belief, thereby creating the echo chamber, leading to BorgVerse hive mind = consensus POV not their own.

Here's a strange fact. I used to sit on my front step with my dog, just taking in the evening. I tend to notice a lot of stuff others would not. One night my neighbor was waiting for my dog and I to return from a walk by sitting in my spot. She said "is this what you two see when you sit here?" A lot of swear words were filtered in, evidently I left an imprint on my step. She saw our POV and said it was overwhelming. Frankly I was just pointing things out to the dog, no reason he shouldn't expand his POV. My landscape guy used to cut my plants based on HIS POV, which annoyed me as my POV of the plants is from the places I observe them not where he does... he now asks which POV should be used to cut, which we find hilarious.

So with each and every person at their own level, experiencing the collective reality via their own POV we have conflicts. Even when we agree on something in principal, say "jabs are evil" we do not agree on the reasons why, or even what it means overall. It is the reasons why for this or that, which is hanging many up at this point, as they need an external source of validation to define what they feel as they are insecure.

Most on the planet are so insecure that they require another POV to secure them, but alas, we can't find two people who agree exactly on what that image is, so how can another actually secure us if our POV and Soul's evolutionary point are entirely different?

Read that^^^ again. And again.

Why does it seem that no longer do people agree on anything? Well, Divide and Conquer for one. Pushing that aside, the other reason is in the last few years folks have expanded their awareness, expanding their POV's, which, in turn has created a POV divide, as none of it is being done evenly.

So, for many they still want someone or something to arrive on the scene and announce "I'm Q, I'm real, you're not crazy." Which, from my POV, should never happen. But to be fair, folks want "proof" that God/Source/Creator/Spirit (insert def) exists from an outside source too. So it is somewhat inherent within us to crave this at this level.

We will never get external confirmation of anything, it is pretty much by design. When one takes on the path of individuation the process is generally going from nothing to everything, or from 1st density to All Density, or from alone to ALL, or from perceived separation to Unity etc. So the path is to return to the awareness, the POV, that created the individuation and the path in the first place. So, by definition folks will never be "shown" or "given" proof of anything, like Q or God, they will have to find their truth within, as then, and only then, will it be TRUTH = All Is One.

Cont...

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
...Cont

Can we get a consensus POV on anything but maybe All Is One? No, as the entire system is set up to make sure we don't. But. We can find ways to see the POV of another, thereby creating UNITY through the process of empathy, acceptance, understanding, awareness, no judgement, etc. Can we see that X is at level 1A on Jabs, while Y is at level 26Z? Yes, because each is at the POV that their process dictates, so by simply recognizing this truth exists we can accept where folks are at but we often fail to do this because we want consensus to dictate our POV.

The idea here is supposed to be that we help expand each other's POV, not that we condemn them (our intimates not "the world"). Each POV is both a reflection of the Whole, The All, and a reflection of ourselves, and, ultimately the only contrast we need to expand our awareness.

Every. Single. Tool. each needs to expand their awareness is right in front of them, most simply cannot recognize it because they want it in a different form.

Does it often feel like folks in our inner circle are lagging? Yes, no one grows at the same rate, as this is by design. Can we coexist with folks not at the same vibrational level as us? Sort of.

Before we proceed here: can a Mystic live with a full blown, ten years in, unrepentant Meth-head and be happy, fruitful, loving, successful etc.?

As I mentioned several times about the Choice Point, at this point in "time" there are two energies that are wholly incompatible: Fear and Love/Liberation. They simply cannot exist comfortably side by side. One cannot be living in the harmony of Love within a framework of panic and fear about everything - oddly, both become poisonous to each other at a certain point for the Individuated.

See why the Matrix focuses on fear and panic? It is far easier to reinforce, or "confirm," the fear and panic via teeeveee etc., then it is to confirm the energy Love/Liberation which cannot be confirmed by design.

Many living in the fear space would like those living in the love space to tell them, show them, that Love/Liberation is real and is safe. That makes sense. The problem is one cannot show it. Even more, the energies are entirely out of the frequency range of each other, so it is quite literally impossible for one living in Fear to match the Love/Liberation vibration enough to use it as validation. One cannot transfer the vibration anymore then one can simply talk someone into stepping on to the court to play at a Wimbledon Final having never touched a racket.

Anons have been trying to school the thick, the shills, the trolls, the AI bots for years, to no avail. Could it be that those in that group are simply unable to grasp anything beyond the most baseline of fear frequencies? Could they be shunning the idea of liberation because that is a bridge too far? Or is it just a profession?

Q and Anons created an oddly uniQue process. The inclusion factor was based on nothing in particular, as there are atheists and believers, government haters and government fans, all races, all levels of "education" and so on = wildly varying POV's.

The rub here is the Unity of Anons comes voluntarily, while the unity in almost all other institutions comes from everything from proximity to coercion and always has a physical leader archetype. In the strangest of ways, a Unity was created out of the most diverse collection on Earth through nothing more then a passion for sharing information based on a common cause. It required no money, no initiation, no specific location, simply an internet connection and a desire = the. worst. thing. ever. for the Controllers.

That said, Anons too are at different levels of POV just like all others. The movement awakened the seeker within, which, again by definition, awakens the new POV's in an ever expanding process. Ergo, once the Anon seeker tap is opened, the water never stops flowing and POV's morph.

Soon, the reality itself will begin to fracture even more than we see it now, as folks move to new levels of POV, and those POV's in Fear will avoid those in Love/Liberation, and those in Love/Liberation will avoid those in Fear. In many ways it seems harsh, but go back to what we said above about one's level.

Everyone is at their own level, so for many the journey through Fear is just beginning, for others it is just ending, so, again, by definition, they are incompatible by design. The two coexisted, so to speak, to give contrast to each other in 3d for some time: Love/Liberation seeing that the Fear thing is no longer doable, and the Fear folks seeing they are just not ready for occupying the Love/Liberation POV.

To oversimplify. The journey we have all embarked on, at some point, is from Unified part of Source (integrated but NON individuated) to an individuated aspect and back again. Strictly sticking to Earth for a moment, we might go from 1st density, seemingly inanimate objects, through 2d seemingly living but with little ability to self reflect, to 3rd learning the process of self reflection: I Am, or, Am I? Then we move on to trying to return to Source through various forms of expression, in order to return to Unity AND maintain Individuation. Or... keep our POV while being all POV's. That's an oversimplification.

Cont...

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
....Cont

In fairness, for some this will not, and cannot, be their journey: Clones, Bots, Droids, Holograms, vacated bodies and so on are pretty much a one and done.

The Earth venue is a helluva place to engage in this type of journey, as it is brutal, harsh, relentless, painful, exhilarating, fun, and thoroughly all consuming. It has been said it is a fast track, and few bother with it. If you step through the veil, you are royally screwed, as there is nothing there/here but the inner self to remind you there is anything beyond this place. Consider that, the only access to anything beyond Earth is within, everything else we externally experience is here, and here is all there is. Many, many, many have gotten lost, many very evolved beings have succumbed to the Matrix. The Matrix is something,,, part Art, part Horror Show, part Brilliance, part Monster, but.... all SOURCE.

Consider how many POV's there are on Earth alone, right now, in the NOW. Mind Blowing. There are many POV's that find nothing wrong with Earth, and there are many POV's that find EVERYTHING wrong with Earth: All are valid, as strange as that may seem.

Yet Anons show one can breakout of the system's grip, using a little Unity.

Anons have tackled many aspects of the Matrix system, so many it is impossible to keep track of. They've shed light on it all, and of course a key purpose of this is to Dark To Light it all. That have awakened many of their bothers and sisters by just being involved in the Q-uest.

The often forgotten purpose of this is to use Q and Anonship as a tool to expand our own awareness, not just others, to generate momentum toward the Unity field by finding that inner guide and following it - that admonition is in the drops. Access the inner guide and shun the external one. We are quickly approaching the need to make that inner voice the loudest within the journey.

Many of us want everyone to be the best, we want all the rats gone, we want all the Dark flipped to Light. Noble, but also impossible, also unnecessary overall. As I have mentioned for months, the Choice Point is now running the show, and from my POV, reconciling the diverging paths of Love/Liberation and the addiction to Fear is simply not possible. We also have the ever present Polarity Contrast issue at the moment, without Dark we don't get Light, which creates a problem: If, in this polarity reality, Dark is gone, what defines Light?

Cultural commonality is not the same as vibrational compatibility. I'll say that again, just because we have things in common with someone, does not mean we are vibrating at the same rate overall.

I myself cannot see the benefit of spending time with folks who proudly wear the LGBTSQ123UkraineWarmingEquityCovid "masks for freedom." Sound harsh? Well, I can't find interest in spending time with Kindergartners either, or living with a Meth-head either, as they are simply not vibrating at the same rate. Growth is the goal, not Arrested Development to please others at their level of awareness as the Matrix and m.A.L.I.C.E.'s minions demand.

The system DEMANDS the lowest common denominator be in charge. The smart kids must wait for the stupid kids, or it's racism. There's a reason for this, in a team marathon, the guy with the broken leg eliminates the team from winning, or even crossing the finish line. The Controllers know this, THIS, is why they champion the useful idiots.

Worth noting, going down in vibration is easier to do then going up. But at some point both are too hard to do. Dumbing down one's vibration can be done, but it is painful, but so can up-leveling too much, especially too quickly. Consciousness expansion is not woke equity based, any more then baseball is. Big league pitchers do not pitch to little leaguers, and little leaguers do not start the World Series. Skill, practice, maturing, devotion, etc. are required for both baseball and Soul growth, and at some point the little cannot hang with the big, as the skill sets are incompatible.

For some inexplicable reason most folks think everything on the planet requires skill, except anything spiritual which simply requires "faith" and nothing more. In spiritual matters one only need to say "I believe" and magic happens, while in High Wire Walking one needs to practice or die. In all, "practice makes perfect" but in spiritual matters "faith makes perfect?"

Faith is beyond nebulous, but one can see why the institutions of the world push the idea that skills in all things spiritual is bad, given they are part of the Inversion system. Everything requires effort and skill including matters of a spiritual nature. "I believe" is not "I know" and "I know" is a POV that comes from practice, skill, experience etc.

Keep all of this in mind, from my POV many will feel a serious pull come summerish, if not sooner, so listen to the voice when it comes calling for you, remind yourself that voice is for you and is both to guide and to share with others,,,, as respectfully as possible or not at all. As one progresses, they will be well served to fully grasp the issues with POV's and work WITH the benefits and limitations not against them.

Worth noting here at the end. I mentioned earlier fear is easier to reinforce via the Matrix then love. Historically we've used MANY now abandoned tools to guide ourselves through life. A key POV that has been beaten out of us it the Vision/Dream POV. Because something something science: Dreams/Visions are just neurons firing in the brain and mean nothing because Brains Scans and Science prove it. Funny, there is a whole lotta science in the creation of teleVISION which mimics Visions/Dreams, even working to control the brainwave state to transmit Dreams/Visions from the Matrix. When one needs to confirm the latest fear, teeeveee is there to oblige by sharing a vision of a horror = INVERSION of our inner system. Kill your teeeveee now. Activate your inner vision system to replace it.

"... USE THE KEY..."

edit on 12-3-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I just realized that the computer on/off symbol is an upside-down Q. Oooooooh.

Maybe we ditched our public moon program, because we now have a secret space program.

I'm sure the ISS astronauts are hoping that is the case. Do they have a copy of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy up there (lol)?
edit on 12-3-2022 by CharlesNPope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Watch the Water

Q is messing with golfers this week on the PGA Tour

17th hole at TPC Sawgrass
The hole looks like a Q.
Q island

One more day of golf tomorrow. It’s supposed to be 37 degrees with 15mph winds
17 gonna be collecting some more golf balls.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesNPope

Yea, the on/off symbol to switch us all off and make us comply. The secret space program would explain all the unaccounted/missing trillions.

Ya'll remember those cringe vaccine videos/songs making their way around the internet?

Well, there’s a chance you paid $75,000 apiece for them.

CDC Foundation [PDF]

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

2 Funny/Truth
#1 across the pond I hear Great Song regardless
Everybody Laugh Now (to the tune of Everybody Dance Now)
This Song By the Same Band makes more sense right now tho

Something to look 4 those using Chrome

edit on 2022/3/12 by CrazyFox because: Random search of pic #EXjYL9YUYAYAT from post 4162 led to
on yt fpp

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Engaging advertising content doesn't come cheap, just ask Geico (lol). Fifteen minutes (and a jab) could save you ...

This thread is like a TMZ show!!

www.youtube.com...

You've got a bunch of different POV's giving random impressions of a topic and trying to arrive at something resembling "truth" (lol), or at least comedy. On the "Conspiracy Venn Diagram", there is just enough overlap of our individual circles to permit a "brainstorming session". I've participated in a few of those over the years, but nothing like this.

From what I've heard, the Q thing began much the same way. It was a bunch of people throwing outrageous things at the wall until something stuck. And what stuck became Q. Q sticks because it does appeal to both religious and non-religious types. Religious people are used to the idea of God working behind the scenes and being the little voice in their head to guide them. The originator is unknown and can't be attacked directly. This hidden aspect also makes the originator somewhat non-threatening to non-religious folks. Many non-religious people still want some type of regular impulse, and Q probably seems like an alternative to horoscopes for those pissed off at the government. The terse drops are a lot like horoscopes. The military-speak is activating. The short words of encouragement are like those of a peel-off daily calendar sheet. There's a lot to like about it. But, it's still outrageous, and outrageous has an appeal all its own!

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Then you've heard wrong. Think what you will but "KU" has been very informative consistently over the years. I'm no fan boy either, I have been very critical of "KU" in recent years, but that being said it's hard to argue with real factual differences that "KU" has created.

Your "Venn-Diagram" take is interesting, have you tried doing that as an exercise?

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNowS
Sad but True

Some Philosophy

oh my

Should say everyone

Duh

See the doctor pic above

Truth

Danger of Techno

Laughter can help with stress

Hope

edit on 2022/3/13 by CrazyFox because: mt i am sorry if that pm was sent 3 times

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm still getting a feel for the various POV's that are in play here. The hardcore Republican/Trump supporter is the most clear, but among the others there is quite a bit of variation. The overlap of interests is fuzzy, but I don't want to fixate on that too much. The point of brainstorming is not being overly critical, at least not to the point of shutting down the creativity. If brainstorming created the Q phenomenon, then maybe brainstorming can also help understand and refocus it. The Anons are evidently a diverse group, but that probably means they are interpreting Q in diverse ways and according to what they want and need from it. Would they even be able to agree on a candidate other than Trump? And, what if Flynn ran for President as a Democrat or Independent? Would the entire movement fall apart?

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Funny thing is no matter how much is thrown at the wall somehow it sticks.
Some may not be noticed but it is still there and this TMZ episode is how the world is right now
Fast, paced, intense and a whole lot of unbelievable things occurring
Heck TMZ and the Enquirer are where the facts are at compared to any network
Just because something is unbelievable does not mean it is not true.
This website and thread is on display for the world to see and contribute.
This is a worldwide movement a lot of things happen in the world at any given point and time.
A lot gets posted and luckily we have one heck of a database to look into as events occur in real time
When this is over someone will say hey remember when Ignoranceisntbliss said

"Q" is anyone and everyone.

Yawn.
On Page one.
John Q Public
Spoiler alert?
Gonna go start over again toodles (some of the pics are not showing up?

edit on 2022/3/13 by CrazyFox because:

edit on 2022/3/13 by CrazyFox because: What a Tweet someone looks different here?

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
Thank you Ektar.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Q) The Storm Rider

☝️ We have been telling you the Queen is dead!!!... ///if you don't know Zerohedge is connected to a U.S. INTEL source ..< this same source provides drops to top podcasters> to Joe Rogan and many others...

Zerohedge is not the original group... or Origins of the leaks...
But Zerohedge is deeply connected to OATH KEEPERS who also run hundreds of sites through the world under other names and keep their connections> Distant

t.me...

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Q) The Storm Rider

Been telling you> MOHAMMED BIN SALMAN is going to make his move ..
This Military Tribunals he carries out are on those who are double/ Triple agents Generals, ELITEs, bankers, ROYAL family members , MEDIA exec's. ECT ECT ECT ... ( All who conspired to over thrown him> 2nd COUP< plot attempt).... All these actors and agents were working with the World Deep State, HRC, DAVOS, CIA ECT ECT,)

IT'S NO GAME!! THESE TRIBUNALS>>WILL>>

In the mean time as the CABAL >MSM still runs world countries FAKE NEWS outlets they will TITLE TRUMP, PUTIN, XI, MODI , BIN SALMAN AS THE ENEMY.....////)

THE DEEP STATE KNOWS TRIBUNALS ARE COMING FOR THEM

Q+++

t.me...

Biggest mass execution

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Q) The Storm Rider

☝️ How they kept the DEATH OF THE QUEEN hidden for near 2 years is astounding....../// ANONS knew... The TRUTH long ago 😉.......
_'_
Many are missing in the Royal family ( not reported)// many CCP Elites are missing ( not reported) // many are missing in the U.S. > elites> celebrities> military personal, CIA , FBI AGENTS, ( not being reported)///
> DC GHOST TOWN ( NO MONEY, BROKE DISTRICT... Ten square miles of central DC buildings closed down. Empty
>UK MAJESTY major castle estates closed. . Buckingham palace closed first time in history and reopens as museum and self guided tours.. Allowing people through the once forbidden Palace to roam
>CHINA CCP ELITES fortress and dynasty homes and Estates empty/deserted 22 Provinces controlled by the PRC
>VATICAN RUNS OUT OF MONEY (smallest country in the world since 1929 that controls the Catholic system in 5 continents across the World and collected quintillions$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ of dollars through controlled donations, banking system, extortion, blackmails, money laundering, Italian mafia controlled empire that stretches into Las Vegas system) ... And now they are broke???

___
If your don't know what's happening . You'll never know!!!.

If you know... Keep your seats belts buckled buttercups!!!!!!!

INTO THE STORM

EVENTS< NOT DATES

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

"Everyone knows that armed Ukrainians are Nazis.
However, Macron doesn't know!"

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Just sticking with the timeline, again, we move so fast we often forget
Jan 6th "insurrection" was a sideshow for more reasons than one ... remember

Volume unimportant

Have FAITH

edit on 3132022 by MetalThunder because: Follow Your Heart

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Oh and that your watching a MOVIE thing
Here's your SIGN
US veteran ships Hollywood military gear for real-life use in Ukraine
A former marine who provides military props to movies is donating boots and camo to soldiers fighting Russian invasion

That's entertainment

edit on 3132022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join