It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
NATO Intervention In Ukraine Could Spark Nuclear War. Here’s How It Could Happen

In the simulation we mapped out, not only does NATO get sucked in unintentionally, but Russia releases nuclear weapons in its desperation.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Prophetic
a reply to: Guyfriday

That is like past proves future or something something mirror

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Russia's presentation to the U.N. is supposed to be live-streamed by CSPAN at 11am New York Time

Here: www.c-span.org.../un-security-council-meeting-ukraine

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
MonkeyWerx Sitrep from March 9th states that he thinks military movements over the last month mean that he would be very surprised if "WWIII" doesn't break out before end of Spring. Also compares to biblical Gog/Magog

From 2:15 mark.

Some background on him that I've garnered from his vids:
a) Either his father or grandfather worked on the B117 design,
b) He himself worked for either Lockheed Martin or Northrop Gunman... can't remember which. He worked on the F35.

In my view, he has been positioned into this role by White Hats:
a) To familiarise the public with tools we can use to monitor military movements, tunnel clearances, tectonic weapons, TFRs,
b) To give insights on DS deliberate movement of refugees into the US,
c) To identify to us who uses which planes,
d) To show that White Hats military are pretty much continually sniffing for nuclear material movements in the US.
edit on 11-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Cheers care... but I'm getting a 403 on the link? Could be because I'm in UK but my VPN set to US.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I expect Biden's memoir to be in 72pt Braille - with white powder between all the dots.

If they print enough then we might solve the toilet paper crisis?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

TIME

edit on 3112022 by MetalThunder because: Carpe F'N Diem

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
How to Prevent the Next Plandemic?
The date of release is May 3, 2022 which just happens to be FOSTER CARE DAY. Nothing, as in nothing with Gates is a coincidence.
www.holidays-and-observances.com>may-3

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Not this again - Yes and on Steroids

2 Billion Genetically Modified Mosquitoes Cleared for Release in California and Florida

“Our team is immensely proud to have received yet another milestone approval from the EPA. This expansion of our U.S. efforts reflects the strong partnerships we’ve developed with a large and diverse range of stakeholders at the local, state and national levels,” said Grey Frandsen, CEO of Oxitec, in a statement from the company.

California ?

'EPA Must Stop This Experiment': Billions of Genetically Engineered Mosquitoes Set for Release

While the release is intended to investigate whether the GE mosquito can reduce the population of Aedes aegypti mosquitoes—which carry various viruses—the species is not common in California and there are no reported cases of the targeted diseases in the state.

"This experiment is unnecessary and even dangerous, as there are no locally acquired cases of dengue, yellow fever, chikungunya, or Zika in California," declared Jaydee Hanson, policy director for the International Center for Technology Assessment and Center for Food Safety.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

What's a goon to a goblin? -Lil Wayne

What's a billion to a gazillionaire?

Q is still 10 steps behind. Compared to the DS, we were all just born yesterday. The DS has been making "drops" too. Have we been paying attention? If there is a collapse, it's because the DS wants a collapse. Stay calm and read your Bibles. Life goes on. Maybe not ours.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Since Gates is having us focus on Foster Child Day I took a look at India because they do not have foster care, only adoptions. Really, really unreal. Facebook has sites that have children for sale. Going price $7000 [rupee 4,935. Lots of NGO [no darn good] around this.
Those children will disappear and where do they go???
www.bbc.com>world-asia-india-57264629

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: cimmerius
Does anyone know the consequences for a person addicted to Adreno if the supply is suddenly cut off?

Adrenochrome Withdrawl Symptoms

I am not judging the source above, just providing it for reading.

I do however, advise nobody employs weathy and famous people for free babysitting services though.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The Anon is not catching on. Anon is a pawn. Talk to Ron, 'cause the Don ain't listening.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Apparently India "accidentally" fired a missile into Pakistan due to a "technical glitch". Together with the Ukrainian drone crashing in Croatian capital Zagreb that's -uh- interesting

edit on 11-3-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

The angry bear has been deliberately trapped. What do you think is going to happen? The DS knows. The angry bear knows. We "don't have a need to know".

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesNPope
a reply to: duncanhidao

The angry bear has been deliberately trapped. What do you think is going to happen? The DS knows. The angry bear knows. We "don't have a need to know".

Stick around for the show!

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Is anyone still wondering how the next pandemic is planned to come about?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Maybe NASCAR isn't the only sport where the fans might not make it to the finish line.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Well, Fauci has been saying its TB out of Ukraine...... but he's not been seen since he made the announcement, about a fortnight before Ukraine kicked off I believe. But meh.... you know...... all those alleged US funded bio-labs there.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Now Ukraine needs YOU to open your home to refugees fleeing Putin’s war

The British public will be asked to open their homes to Ukrainians fleeing Russia’s invasion of their country under new plans to be announced next week.

Open your Doors or be called a Nazi - sounds about right

Wonder Why the Queen relocated

Queen Elizabeth May Never Live at Buckingham Palace Again

edit on 3112022 by MetalThunder because: The more WE know

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join