It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Bloody Biden looks as if he is possibly going to grab her & sniff
or strangler her...kind of an aggressive approach.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I didn't get time to record the video length... if anyone has a copy of the video then can you tell me it's length?

It's on Rumble and is 20 secs. long.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
How soon do we expect these two stories will be linked?

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

It will be a "work release" to help the inmates "reintegrate" into "society." AWS contracted to host Federal data traffic/storage Inmate Warehouse Labor. Amazon Prisons coming to a town near you. Don't have the story link, but Bezos had proposed building a warehouse plant on the Texas border...half on US soil...the other half in Mexico, including room & board.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The world can kiss my a$$.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Many of us feel it is Tribunals or bust now. Logically the cabal is just not going to entertain charges against itself while in power. It just can't happen under that power structure and their logic clearly has bypassed common sense. They must have a nefarious plan at this point. If we don't get a clean sweep like in NAZI Germany at the end of WWII, then most all of us planet wide will likely be living like the suffering Chinese citizens.

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Amazing. They are literally opening the door for you to drop all the information as evidence in a court of law.

That was what people were saying 4 years ago. It didn't happen then, what would be the difference now?

reality is a Hillary. not liking it, doesn't make go away.

unfortunately what ever they are up to, its definitely not for our best interest or the best interest of humanity.

imo i think they want chinese control but i also think they are tired of playing with currency as we know it as a motivator. we will live based on A digital programmable social credit score .

a digital programmable credit score cuts out the middle man (money) and not only gives them more direct control over us but it also simplifies managing that control .

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
File under "Could be something... could be nothing":

New Scientist article from 11 June 2022 (encodes 17/6) was tweeted at 04:44 UTC 18th June:

Physicists have made a quantum boomerang for the first time

Hundreds of thousands of lithium atoms cooled to near absolute zero exhibit a strange quantum effect a bit like a boomerang

a) Lithium = ELECTRIC vehicle batteries,
b) Absolute zero = SWITCH OFF,

Combined = ELECTRICITY BLACKOUT

c) BOOMERANG = Excess electricity (EMP) causes electricity reduction (BLACKOUT)?

d) 6 posts with BOOMERANG including 2 with "Boomerang suicide"

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Cheers QoS!

...I can update it to the spreadsheet now!

To save space, the following have tweeted different 34 second videos (or 43) since Monday!
(xref #34 EBS):

@MikePompeo, 1536463676181471235 on 13th
@RpyalMarines, 1536770559077392388 on 14th
@SenSchumer, 1537540906106204161 on 16th
@GOPLeader, 1537489188014247938 on 16th (43 secs = Mirror/Completion)

edit on 17-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

GIULIANA CONFORTO (ASTROPHYSICS)

"Few are aware of the exceptional times we are experiencing ... few but sufficient to help themselves and all humanity.
They are what the Gospels and films like "The Matrix" call the Chosen, or those who seek the truth.

The elect feel different from birth, they do not adapt to the "reality" of this world, they would like to change it but do not know how to do it
Taking the path of evolution is for them a "change", which is actually becoming themselves. It is Being, that is: reflecting one's genetic message in all its integrity in the world.
However, "to take the road" Morpheus says that "knowing is not enough". It is necessary to open the internal door, to dissolve that barrier which is the fear of being different and therefore not accepted by others.

The Chosen are few, but not very few.
Maybe a few million or tens of millions.
Spread like salt everywhere on the planet, immersed in family and social "realities" that deny all that the Elect feel.

The challenge is to believe in yourself, to dare, to be different, to respect your abilities, to develop your talents, not to adapt to the system that organizes every moment of the so-called "life".

The Chosen are "enzymes" of a planetary transformation that will allow everyone freedom, prosperity, unity and communion with Nature ".

edit on 18-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Amazing. They are literally opening the door for you to drop all the information as evidence in a court of law.

That was what people were saying 4 years ago. It didn't happen then, what would be the difference now?

Now there is a Democrat-run DOJ. Hopefully one with the guts to indict Donald Trump. That will open the door to the introduction of evidence, and sharing of existing evidence, described by Q as the cure-all for the no-mans-land we've been wandering around in since 2017.

Come on AG Garland... DO IT!

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
That will open the door to the introduction of evidence, and sharing of existing evidence, described by Q as the cure-all for the no-mans-land we've been wandering around in since 2017.

You are just making stuff up. Indicting Trump, if even possible because there is probably nothing to indict him on, wouldn't allow the introduction of evidence that has nothing to do with that case.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Re: Baker

That was also one of the surnames of Marilyn Monroe.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

What pissed me off was how the government moved everyone's clearance data and background information to an internet-accessible system, and, of course, the Chinese stole it all with a hack. THANKS OPM.

And then their system for checking if one's data had been compromised was so broken that it was impossible to determine if one had gotten stung or not. What BS.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
The world can kiss my a$$.

Hi MiM!!

What's the Q scene in Japan? Did it interest the Japanese?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Hey ... I wish I knew. I think the bottom line is that they see something bad coming, and are panicking about finances and potential / probable losses ahead, because that is what they concentrate on. They are not so worried about actual patient care; so, we can assume it is not that (said with a sardonic smirk!).

I think they are perhaps: 1) afraid of something we don't know about yet coming down the line, which is going to threaten their control, and / or 2) they see that the time is right for them to take absolute control of healthcare, and they are doing that by buying up the small, and squeezing all the providers by making them choose to either work for the administration, or be fired.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Two news stories

One explains the other

The Clintons claim America is on the edge of losing democracy: Hillary says 'everything that everybody else cares about' could 'go out the window' and Bill tells James Corden he fears for the 'structure of government'

Why the deafening screams ?

DURHAM - Charge: Clinton and DNC break pledge to stop lying about Trump dossier

In giving that pledge to the FEC, the Clinton campaign and DNC paid a combined $113,000 fine to make the case go away.

But in renewing the claim that their relationship with Perkins Coie is protected by an attorney-client relationship, the campaign and party committee face having the FEC reopen its investigation and level even greater fines.

The new complaint filed with the FEC is the latest by the Coolidge Reagan Foundation to force the 2016 Clinton campaign and DNC to tell the truth about their role in and spending on the dossier, a crude document meant to smear then-candidate Donald Trump as he was rising in the polls in advance of the presidential election he won.

Looks like documents that have been hidden will see the Light of day after all instead of protection via Attorney client privilege... Now that's a way to get evidence submitted....
Everything may not be as IT appears, check your Mirror

edit on 6182022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Ooh, nice value add on Marilyn Monroe = BAKER, Cavv!

To save space:

The BITCOIN/ETHEREUM controlled collapse continues. Overnight...

BITCOIN dipped to $18,912... currently at $19,136...
capitalisation lost over the week > $150bn

ETHEREUM dipped to $987... currently at $993...
capitalisation lost over the week > $113bn

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Comm uniqué from the Russian Ministry of Defense on the biological activity of the United States in Ukraine

BioClandestine

I have been so focused on the present, I have been neglecting the past. I cannot believe it took me this long to piece this final connection together…

Given what we know now about the biological network in Ukraine facilitated by the DNC, it makes A LOT more sense as to why the Dems in Congress absolutely lost their minds when Trump made a phone call to Ukraine…

It’s just now dawning on me that reason the House impeached Trump over Ukraine… was to cover up Trump finding out about DNC biological activity in Ukraine, by deterring any further contact.

As soon as Trump started snooping around in Ukraine and talking about Hunter, the Dems, the media, social media, big tech, launched an all-out assault to impeach Trump over a phone call. Meanwhile the Dems, big corporations, and non-government foundations, all had direct relations with the Ukrainian government to make BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS, to then unleash on the planet, to steal elections and implement globalism under the guise of public health, combined with the largest propaganda/brainwashing campaign in history. Quite the double standard there…

If Trump was impeached for a nothing burger phone call to Ukraine, what can we expect from Joe Biden for committing crimes against humanity, killing millions, and facilitating a biological weapons network in Ukraine?

Notice how much the enemy squirms when anyone gets close to talking about their biological network? They impeached Trump for inquiring about Ukraine. Media/Big Tech censored the Hunter Laptop story and spread disinformation that the emails of dirty Metabiota dealings weren’t real. They censored me and anyone else who talked about the biolabs and spread disinformation claiming there were no US funded biolabs un Ukraine. They heavily censored any talk of C19 origin talk and labeled anything other than the narrative as “covid disinformation” to prevent sheep from finding out that C19 came from a lab funded by the US.

They expend so much ammunition to keep this secret, because they know the consequences if it gets out.

-Clandestine

t.me...

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Putin accuses the US of playing God

PUTIN TO THE SPIEF DECLARES

1. The break with the West is irreversible and definitive.
No pressure from the West will change that.

2. Russia has regained her sovereignty and will not return it to anyone.
Strengthening political and economic sovereignty is a top priority.

3. The old world is collapsing and the era of American rule is over.
Now a new world is forming.

4. Despite all the Western support for Ukraine, the operation in Ukraine will continue until all objectives are achieved.

5. From an economic point of view, Russia will not shut down: the emphasis will be on domestic economic development and the reorientation of trade to countries independent of the United States.

6. The EU is no longer seen as a subjective actor, solely as a set of American vassals devoid of politico-military subjectivity.

7. Large companies are once again offered the choice: either "nationalization" in Russia or the deprivation of property in the West.

The changes the world is going through right now are fundamental, radical and irreversible, Putin said.

"However, the ruling elites of some Western countries refuse to notice this obvious change and choose to cling to the shadows of the past"

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
What we have known for over 2 years is finally emerging on MSM

It appears increasingly clear that instead of investigating the Biden family, the FBI covered up the evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join