It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 352
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

SR JUNE JA.

Now….17 JUNE

Coincidence?

When will we find out about Seth Rich and Las Vegas??

SR - Seth Rich

JA - Julian Assange

17 June Estimated Time of Arrival - ETA

Amazing. They are literally opening the door for you to drop all the information as evidence in a court of law.

How do you ‘legally’ …….
edit on 17-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
👀

t.me...

You know the guy in that popular Project Looking Glass video, the one who claimed he was a Navy Seal that Kerry Cassidy interviewed?

His name is not Bill Wood, his real name is William Brockbrader, he lied about being a Navy Seal and he is wanted by U.S. Marshals for failing to register as a sex offender.

www.usmarshals.gov...

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Amazing. They are literally opening the door for you to drop all the information as evidence in a court of law.

That was what people were saying 4 years ago. It didn't happen then, what would be the difference now?

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
t.me...

Meet Michael Tuffin, aka Michael Baxter, the guy who writes all the articles on Real Raw News. He told Politico "It's a satire site, exposing the insanity of rabid Trumpists (who lack the mental wherewithal to distinguish fact from fiction)". He's a leftist POS, funded by George Soros, who used to write a lot of crazy stuff for niburutruth.net and hosts another site called twistedtruth.net that's even worse than RRN.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

In all seriousness. Anyone who truly believed what was on RRN kinda deserves to be lied to. It's fairly obvious it's fabrication in my eyes. Lotta nice stories but they are just that - stories.

Show me the receipts or GTFO.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Historic note 1818 would be just after the War of 1812. In that the British leadership employed the famous Tecumseh Indian leader to scalp Americans and create havoc. Ft Detroit was the center of the fray. The war ended on paper sooner that it did in the field. The famous Pioneer Daniel Boone was captured and taken to Ft Detroit. Later he escaped and rallied Kentucky settlers and American troops to his aide just in time before a huge war party arrived following Boone to finish off the settlers in Kentucky. Meanwhile Gen Andrew Jackson is in Alabama fighting the Red Sticks. He defeats them and manages to win their services a few months later in the Battle of New Orleans.

What a crazy time that decade was in history. 1810-1819 was just one generation from the Revolution.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Dropping this as an audit trail record, from History of the Office of the Illinois Attorney General

The Office of Attorney General first came into existence at the admission of the State of Illinois to the Union on December 3, 1818.

...so 42yrs after Independence...

The powers generally understood to belong to the Attorney General at common law have been summarized as follows:

" * * *

* * * 1st. To prosecute all actions, necessary for the protection and defense of the property and revenues of the crown. 2d. By information, to bring certain classes of persons accused of crimes and misdemeanors to trial. [3rd.] By scire facias, to revoke and annul grants made by the crown improperly, or when forfeited by the grantee thereof. 4th. By information, to recover money or other chattels, or damages for wrongs committed on the land, or other possessions of the crown. 5th. By writ of quo warranto, to determine the right of him who claims or usurps any office, franchise or liberty, and to vacate the charter, or annul the existence of a corporation, for violations of its charter, or for omitting to exercise its corporate powers. 6th. By writ of mandamus, to compel the admission of an officer duly chosen to his office, and to compel his restoration when illegally ousted. 7th. By information in chancery, to enforce trusts, and to prevent public nuisances, and the abuse of trust powers. 8th. By proceedings in rem, to recover property to which the crown may be entitled, by forfeiture for treason, and property, for which there is no other legal owner, such as wrecks, treasure trove, &c. (3 Black. Com., 256-7, 260 to 266; id., 427 and 428; 4 id., 308, 312.) 9th. And in certain cases, by information in chancery, for the protection of the rights of lunatics, and others, who are under the protection of the crown. (Mitford's Pl., 24-30, Adams' Equity, 301-2.)

The rider used to explain it away, outside of the formal documentation:

While many of these powers now have a statutory basis, the significance of the common law powers still must be understood from the perspective of the interests represented. Representation of the Crown is translated in our system to representation of the People thus, serving the public interest is established as the paramount obligation of the Attorney General.

Apparently, most AGs had the same on their websites but have now removed crown references.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Looks like COMMS from this BBC Tweet, at 21:07 GMT (2x17 = 34 = EBS post) - indicates Blackout starts tomorrow, 18th?:

Saturday's Star: "We are not amused" #BBCPapers #TomorrowsPapersToday bbc.in...

Bigger picture

1) Annotated version of the picture:

Bigger

2) References:
a) #34 EBS post Mirror/Completion,

b) 5 by 5 = EYES ON!

c) RECORD BAKER = Call to Anons to record forthcoming events,

d) BLACKOUT/ Ten Days:
"POWER TO LOWER" x2
"Need a few days orf?"... also orf = ZERO Radio Frequencies

e) From GREASE:

“Summer lovin'
HAD ME A BLAST (EMP?)
Summer lovin'
HAPPENED SO FAST

Feel free to add any more you see!

edit on 17-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Noice value add JoM!

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All...

Off to a funeral in the Bay Area, ugggg....Matt’s Mom, really Loved her..💕. One of those things that needs to be done.

LOL, still waiting for Tesla girl to be ready and just heard the funniest thing, “ You’re not stupid, you’re just from California ! “ God, please give me the strength to endure the craziness we’re about to endure and safe travels home to a less loony place !
edit on 17-6-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

Thanks Sufi.

edit on 17-6-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Sorry for your loss, ML... I hope the day goes as best it can for you!

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

That was what people were saying 4 years ago. It didn't happen then, what would be the difference now?

Nothing, and the same hopium will occur next year as well.

By the time they wake up from being hopium drunk , we will have the DNA love child of Hillary , hunter, Soros, Bill gates, and justin trudeau all mixed up as our 2028 POTUS.

edit on 17630America/ChicagoFri, 17 Jun 2022 18:17:40 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Il Donaldo Trumpo video tweet from Jun 14 2022 11:55:59 has been DELETED

YOUNGER THAN EVER!!!🥳🥳🥳 t.co...

I didn't get time to record the video length... if anyone has a copy of the video then can you tell me it's length?

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The Roth rag really despises Populism...

twitter.com...

Economist

Bloomberg

Biden's, Schumar's, and Pelosi's new economic BBB inflation escape plan...

The ministry of truth gets another rebrand...

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Obama's 2,500-gallon scheme suggests he wants his 6,900-square-foot, seven-bedroom house to be ready for many weeks of energy independence at a time.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Many of us feel it is Tribunals or bust now. Logically the cabal is just not going to entertain charges against itself while in power. It just can't happen under that power structure and their logic clearly has bypassed common sense. They must have a nefarious plan at this point. If we don't get a clean sweep like in NAZI Germany at the end of WWII, then most all of us planet wide will likely be living like the suffering Chinese citizens.

originally posted by: daskakik

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Many of us feel it is Tribunals or bust now.

It was the same 4 years ago but that wasn't my point.

My point is that there has been nothing new uncovered in regards to SR recently so, if that is how you introduce evidence legally that would have been done years ago, like June 2018, which the drop was talking about, not some multi-year delta that doesn't mean anything to anyone except the anons.

edit on 17-6-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Leaked Audio From 80 Internal TikTok Meetings Shows That US User Data Has Been Repeatedly Accessed From China

During my career with the federal government, two things came up that it was made very clear are at the top of the list for non-disclosure. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we had the annual training that everyone had about NDAs and databases and whatnot, but this doesn’t concern that.

The headline above comes close to one of those two things. Obviously I can’t say what it is, but it’s close. It’s a concept that I’ve only seen speculated a handful of times on ATS over the years and it’s a concept that’s not even covered if I search for the keywords I know online. It’s that obscure. Yet that headline begins to hint toward it. It’s something they want kept under wraps because it would likely cause total chaos if revealed. It has nothing to do with creatures or craft from other places, it’s entirely terrestrial things that humans have done.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Next Step : Trump Card...

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

new topics

top topics

<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join