It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 356
<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Is this COMMS in Nancy Pelosi's tweet at 15:16 GMT:

From my family to yours, Happy Father’s Day!

1) "From my family" = cabal family/bloodline?

2) Picture:
a) Father shape forms a Y,
b) Look how child's hands are being held rather than supported,
c) No apostrophe in "Father S" means No Tears?
d) Arrows around "Happy"; 3 on each side = 33. Also they look like injections = Injecting 6 month old kids?

I'd note that StormRider is also calling out Pelosi for laundering $150 million through Mexican cartels.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Been
off
rehabbing a bit,
gallstones,
anaphalaxia
probable issue with pancreas. Found these

edit on 2022/6/19 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
We seem to be having another synchronicity moment. BLOOD.
Remember The Rand Corporation had Blood as one of the highlighted topics? I am wondering what are the chances that we were being directed to look at the blood supply and the actions taken by the FDA during the plandemic.
I am going to expand in my next post.
But something is seriously off here.

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Woman orders chair on Amazon — receives bonus vial of blood

Surprises in the mail are always fun — except when it’s a vial of what appears to be human blood.

Jen Begakis claimed that she ordered a leather chair from Amazon, but then found an unsettling addition to the package when she took it out of the box.

“If I told you the leather chair I ordered from Amazon was packaged with a blood collection tube that is…full, would you believe me?” she claimed in a post to Twitter.

“Because I’m lost for – – – words.”

National Security Study Memorandum or NSSM-200

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Blood.
June 1, 2022 Dr. Robert M. Califf tweet "FDA is re-examining the issue of blood donor deferral for men who have sex with men, and we are considering the possibility of pursuing alternate strategies that maintain blood safety."< Ha. Blood safety???

Coincidence? The first case of Monkey pox was reported May 18, 2022. By June there were 18 cases verified by the CDC in the U.S. To date the official story is that Monkey pox is transmitted via close physical contact and so far identified in the Gay community. Now he chooses to re-examine alternate strategies for blood collection. Nothing to see here.

One would think that the Commissioner of the FDA would be strengthening the protocols around the collection of blood to ensure the safety of the national blood supply.

However the exact opposite has been done during the plandemic and now they are conducting a pilot study to make significant changes to donor eligibility with this group of donors, the ones linked to Monkey pox. The assessment would be done on an individual basis vs a blanket period of time with no sexual contact.

The organizations conducting this study are the RED Cross, One Blood and Vitalant.

The results are expected late 2022, meantime what have they been doing to the blood supply? They aren't done with us. Time to do another Jen circle back maneuver.

advancestudy.org...
Dr. Robert M. Califf@ DrCaliff_FDA

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Decode from Whiplash347:

6/16/2022 CoinMarketCap Newsletter Updates

Michael Saylor of MicroStrategy doubles down on BTC. Now 10x overcollateralized, says his company is “well managed and comfortable” due to his 🔥“fortress balance sheet”🔥 (can he really be this dumb or is he being forced into liquidating 🤭🤭)

👆🏻this comes 1 day after Saylor denied receiving a margin call against BTC-backed loan

-Fortress = Castle
-Sky Fortress Engaged comms
-Red Castle = bear market, red candlesticks
-RED1_RED2 = BTC and ETH (or BTC USDT) crash
-Rig for silent
-Clock activated
-Stage 5:5
-Happy Holidays = Father’s Day, St John Baptist Day, or July4 🤔
-Public access to intel = declas
-Comms transfer castle, red/green castle = BTC volume bridging into Stellar, crash/moon

Celcius not accessible 4days in a row. CEO Alex Mashinsky is Ukrainian/Khazarian

Tether denies possibility of collapsing saying they are false rumors to spread FUD

Join us:
@QuantumStellarInitiative
@QuantumStellarInitiativeChat
Lobstr ✅ QSI.xmint.io
www.QSIResources.com... (www.qsiresources.com...)

Also re Stage 5:5... Putin speaking on STAGE at 25th Anniversary Economic Forum!
edit on 19-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hi Rel,

I hope your son is OK...

Don't expect much from me - Its as much as I can do to keep up with you lot... LOL

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Loving this timeline... Picture of Hunter Biden wearing Mickey Mouse watch posted on Whiplash347 telegram

Bigger

...and #4730 encodes June 19th, today, in its timestamp:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4e4547 No.10672384 📁
Sep 16 2020 15:51:34 (EST)
61aiBqOMPAL_SL1000_.jpg

Sep 16 > 9 16 > MIRROR = 6 19

I used the annotated picture because it points out the:
10 = J(oe)
2 = B(iden)

but look at the red seconds spots:
8 = H(unter)
edit on 19-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Blood continued.
Aside from vampires and the blood need of "the others" it appears that the blood supply during the plandemic was of great interest to the FDA.
2015- The FDA required 12 months deferral period for men/men sexual encounters, women/men/men and people having tatoos/piercings before they were permitted to donate blood.

Fast forward to April 2,2020- The FDA eased this rule and only required 3 months from the most recent encounter. The reason was due to manufactured blood shortages due to the lock downs. Lots of questions around this. How can they do blood draws when people had to social distance?

The bigger question is here we are in a plandemic with a virus that is not well understood. The con was that it was spread through the air and via surfaces but flying under the radar is the blood supply. Possibly the spread could have been amplified through infected blood transfusions. < Just a tin foil hat moment.

What about all of the elective surgeries that were cancelled around May of 2020? That would have reduced the need for blood. People were in lock downs so less accidents requiring blood transfusions. No doubt there were still needs but not of the same volume.

-January 11. 2022...
The FDA still does not recommend using Covid-19 lab tests to screen the blood donations. Why???
If the donor has had the Pfizer or Moderna mRNA vaccine there is no deferral period. < Another way to give the DNA altering jab. But if receiving the attenuated viral Covid-19 vaccine the donor must wait.

There was more tinkering to the quality of the blood supply.
Bill Gates will love this one. People who traveled to areas with malaria [Africa] also had their time deferral reduced from 12 months to 3 months.

Here is where it gets interesting...
Why did the FDA tinker with CreutzFeldt-Jacobs disease blood donations in January of 2020 plandemic launch? They removed certain geographic based deferrals. This is a disease with no cure, and leads to death.

What I find so troubling is that these changes and recommendations don't make sense if the priority is to keep the blood supply really safe. We didn't know enough about the virus or the spread of the virus. Now they are planning to relax the donor criteria even more. Possibly this might explain the sudden appearance and spread of Monkey pox. It would be really interesting to know if the subjects had received a recent blood transfusion.
----------
Just thinking outside of the box but could this be the reason that so many elites are now coming down with Covid??

www.fda>press-announcements>coronavi... Updated information for Blood Establishments Regarding the...
www.fda.gov>press-announcements>coronavi... FDA Provides Updated Guidance to Address the Urgent Need...
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Creutzfeldt-Jacob-dis...

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

Cheers YTT... son says he's feeling a lot better.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Gavin Newsome Truth Social LOL moment...

Deleted post "My first post on Truth Social got more comments than any of Trumps "Truths" this week.
HUGE!
More to come...." Lol.

Revised to " My first "truth" on Truth Social got a HUGE amount of engagement! More to come..."

twitter.com... Newsome

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
His Shocking Response About Running for House Speaker

But here’s the most remarkable story of all. My friend, financial expert, CEO of VRAinsider.com, and sponsor of my national radio show Kip Herriage posted the video of my interview with the 45th president of the United States at his YouTube account. Within one hour the video was removed by YouTube, then his company was banned by YouTube.

In America. Because he posted an interview with the President of the United States?

Can you even imagine any social media site in the world removing and banning an interview with President Barack Obama? Or President Bill Clinton? Who removes and bans videos of interviews with a former President of the United States? For what reason?

Have you ever heard of anything like this in your life? In America-the land of free speech? Johnny can claim to be Jane, and he gets to go to the girl’s bathroom and play girls sports. His free speech is so important, he can sue you for using the wrong pronoun. Gay men can force a Christian baker to bake a cake with an offensive sexual symbol on it, or the state fines them $100,000. That’s how important their free speech is. Your children are being brainwashed by transgender ideology to change their sexual identity – in kindergarten. But you’re not allowed to see an interview with the 45th President of the United States. Just think about that for a moment.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Personnally, I think the "time" allotments are indicative of communism, where red tape bogs down an investigation. Why else would it exist?
How does time matter when investigating? Less time = less investigation.
Allows for the guilty to escape further investigation (and the inverse for the innocent)

Too much truth all at once might result in the masses getting woke. Woke in a real way as opposed to the prescribed nonsense. Government worships stability (of their power) above all else. Think about what "all else" suggests they might be willing to do to maintain control.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Rel does this work?
Joe Biden = 8
Hunter Biden = 10

10-8=2 Which is represented by the minute hand.
With this showing up now do you think something is about to break?

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Rel this is just too weird.

Kathleen Buhle astonishing memoir to Hunter Biden published June 14, 2002.... If We Break.
The Guardian has published a book review about 'If We Break' : Hunter Biden as horror husband and political problem. 10 hours ago.
Just in time for Father's Day.
I will pick up a copy and give it a read. Maybe there is some reveal.

Just weird.
www.theguardian.com>books>june>if-we-bre...

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Pic could represent something bad if viewed from above, not infront or behind.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What did mumbling Joe say about him being the only one to take on Vlad or something...?

While this...

Vlad said this...

TranscriptSt Petersburg International Economic Forum Plenary session

Today, our – when I say “our,” I mean the Russian leadership – our own view of the global economic situation. I would like to speak in greater depth about the actions Russia is taking in these conditions and how it plans to develop in these dynamically changing circumstances.

When I spoke at the Davos Forum a year and a half ago, I also stressed that the era of a unipolar world order has come to an end. I want to start with this, as there is no way around it. This era has ended despite all the attempts to maintain and preserve it at all costs. Change is a natural process of history, as it is difficult to reconcile the diversity of civilisations and the richness of cultures on the planet with political, economic or other stereotypes – these do not work here, they are imposed by one centre in a rough and no-compromise manner.

After declaring victory in the Cold War, the United States proclaimed itself to be God’s messenger on Earth, without any obligations and only interests which were declared sacred. They seem to ignore the fact that in the past decades, new powerful and increasingly assertive centres have been formed. Each of them develops its own political system and public institutions according to its own model of economic growth and, naturally, has the right to protect them and to secure national sovereignty.

Listening to, and reading, Vlad's speech shows someone of a VERY different cut then moron Joe. Joe's crowd has the IQ of less than 75 and he talks at them, while Vlad is communicating, a very remarkable contrast.

DAtU@?

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky or anyone else; what do you make of this alignment between BITCOIN and ETHEREUM price graphs that I just noticed?

I made an overlay to highlight how closely they correspond:

Either:
a) This proves that there is an electronic causal relationship between the two?

Or:
b) White Hats are in control and highlighting the relationship to us?

Well, that's something.

I followed the collapse yesterday in realtime, it was very strategic, and once it reached a predetermined point, they released and allowed the values to go back up. The pulls and pushes were fascinating.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Happy Fathers Day

Uvalde Police never even tried to open classroom doors during school shooting: report

For 77 minutes, Uvalde police officers stood by as accused gunman Salvador Ramos rampaged through Robb Elementary School, killing 19 students and two teachers. New surveillance footage reportedly shows that those sworn to serve and protect didn’t even bother wiggling the door handle to get into the classroom.

edit on 6192022 by MetalThunder because: Wake up sheeple

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoAlienBastards
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Google "The Adrenochrome Witch", and one of the links takes you to this FBI report PDF, Investigator's Guide to Allegations of "Ritual" Child Abuse. Jan 1992. This document talks about Satanism and occult rituals with children.

Interesting that the report seems to be downplaying and dismissing the notion of SRA.

The Adrenochrome Hypothesis and Psychiatry by A. Hoffer, H. Osmond

The Adrenochrome Hypothesis of Schizophrenia Revisited [PDF] 1981 paper by A. Hoffer, M.D., Ph.D.

Especially important was their observation that pink or deteriorated adrenaline caused psychological changes in a few asthmatics who used adrenaline sprays. This pointed to a reddish colored derivative of adrenaline. This turned out to be adrenochrome but deteriorated adrenaline also contained a large number of similar indoles in various states of oxidation. The indole structure of adrenochrome and of most of the hallucinogens then known, i.e. d lysergic acid diethylamide, harmine, ibogaine, drew our attention to the importance of indoles in searching for a schizophrenic toxin. This soon led to our adrenochrome hypothesis which Osmond and I presented first in 1952 to the Dementia Praecox Committee of the Scottish Rites Masons at the Canadian suite in the Waldorf Astoria Hotel, New York. Osmond and I can still remember the prophetic advice given us by a very eminent elderly scientist. He wished us good luck and then warned us to expect a tremendous amount of opposition. The adrenochrome hypothesis was published in 1954 by Hoffer, Osmond and Smythies.

There is academia research papers (many from German PhD's) published going back to 1937 on adrenochrome and still require registration/purchase.

Soft disclosure for Adrenochrome...

It's curious on how Hunter S. Thompson in his 1971 novel "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" learned of this knowledge regards to when adrenochrome gets oxidized. Guess he was reading those papers or someone on the inside was feeding him (dis)info. The first administrators of NIMH were psychoanalysts.

edit on Sun Jun 19 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

edited

How do you write a law that protects equality of human diversity without allowing the equality of evil?

Laws need to reflect morality, but morality is inescapably a subjective judgment.

This is where absolute objective scientism loses its benefit. It loses the guidance of values, morals, and culture, and declares that all variations of such things are equal. They may all be equal in a conceptual, theoretical classification, but they are not all equal in relation to the human experience.

All things we judge good or bad are judged in relation to the human experience. There is an inescapable aspect of subjectivity in relation to what we value. If we try to escape what is positive in relation to humanity into a world of absolute objectivity removed from experience, we can no longer make choices that are good for ourselves.

Equality has become an abused concept. All things are not equal. Some things are better than others in relation to the human experience. If we enforce all things being equal we erase the difference between what is good and what is bad. Absolute equality denies our humanity. It is a mistake of valuing an objective conceptual reality over our human, subjective, experiential reality.

Life requires discernment.

top topics

<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join