It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
t.me...

We know now that Hillary Clinton's private server also used John McAfee's software & now we have Senator Grassley getting Hunter Biden information off of McAfee linked software.

Peep the Wikileaks email address -
[email protected]

.coRn
All of Hillary Clinton's deleted emails have been recovered / HARVESTED & are ready for public consumption.

James CoRney was using this tactic as well to hide specific documents too.

What are the chances her email address would show up ending in ".coRn" like that over 800 times in Wikileaks at the time I screenshot this last year?

Last time Q was dropping corn comms, Hillary Clinton was being scheduled to testify about her deleted emails.

As HRC's harvested emails are fed to the public, they are going to be the fruition to exposing ALOT of DS cabal members & assets not just in this country, but leaders & powerful figures in others.

"We have it all".

qalerts.app...

🍿🍿🍿
POP (email account)
CORN (domain)

It takes on a new meaning now...
edit on 5-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Whoa, my random post of article from last year and along comes Anton with an update vid just the other day. Ha. May the Force be with you, VGER. Amazing tech for its age.

Interesting link he left:
NASA uses Deep Space Network to communicate with the probe.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The Numbers They Don’t Want You to See!

Josh Sigurdson reports on the vast number of unreported deaths from the vaccine as the government and medias of the world panic and attempt to cover up the genocide that’s taken place at their hands.

A report out of Global Research originally published in September 21st of 2021 and reshared with greater impact today shows the coordination of the media, the government, pharmaceutical corporations and big business in general to cover up side effects and deaths.

Video

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   

👇👇👇

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Nice commentary, Cranky. Thank you.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Trying to source this one.

Heard a report that there is an emerging scandal in Spain in which over 2,000 prominent individuals claimed to have gotten the covid jab, but in reality did not do so. mRNA must be for the little people.

ETA. Found it, wow, they're keeping this one on the low-low.

In the words of one Twitter user Starfish: “Why NOBODY here talks about the operation Jenner, discovered in Spain, why don’t they go further in the investigation?”

Amongst those that have been investigated are leading singers, musicians, football stars, business people, politicians and top medical personnel.

The scandal involved people being added to the National Immunisation Registry in exchange for money, with many of them familiar faces and household names.

Cheers
edit on 6-6-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank you for all of your hard work, in more ways than just the obvious.

So if we know we don't belong then why stay? I am confused, lol.

P

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
AFTER-party comes AFTER the Main Event, angelchemuel... obviously!

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I crashed on the sofa at midnight... again, then woke up with an insight... again!

(Firstly, so many great post to catch up on, cranky et al, but I need to get this documented before giving them the detailed read they deserve!)

2-part post:

1) Enhanced "Official MacAfee" decode method,
2) New KU post map connections arising from (1)

PART 1 - Enhanced "Official MacAfee" decode method:
a) I've covered before that videos on Official MacAfee telegram account give an ALL CAPS sentence filename when you save them,

b) I now see that we use the Il Donaldo Trumpo method of getting the Simple Gematria for that ALL CAPS sentence, then looking up the result as a KU post number!

Example telegram post from last night at 15:10:49, edited at 19:37:24:

(Ed: 8:08 min long video)
WHITE HAtS IN CONTRoL;
WE R THE NEWS NOW;
WWG1VVGA;
N.C.S.VV.I.C;
Q

a) Saving video gives filename:
GETEM_JUANITO_REMEMBER_THE_5TH_IF_YOU_LIKE_THOSE_WHITE_SLIPPERS.mp4

b) Simple Gematria:
GETEM_JUANITO_REMEMBER_THE_5TH_IF_YOU_LIKE_THOSE_WHITE_SLIPPERS = 639

c) 639 also signposts us to Nikola Tesla's "If people knew the power of 369..."!
(Quote may be slightly off)

d) Post #639 is the start point for a maze of connections shown in my next post:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.74 📁
Jan 27 2018 18:36:45 (EST)
learn-some-history-13th-am….png

Do you trust your black leaders?
How much are they worth?
Reconcile.

e) The video in the OfiicialMacAfee telegram post is the same one duncanhidao posted here

Here is a proof graphic of the maze of connections from post #639... think about the 8 x 9 combinations in the header of this post... and then "Strike 99999999" from #859... and then "The 'SRIKE' will be FAST." in #3109 - all of which have 8x 9 combinations in their headers!

This then leads to the following PROOF GRAPHIC which shows that posts using combinations of 3, 6, 9 encode tomorrow, JUNE 7TH, in their headers!!!

Bigger

Because it's so large and in danger of being unreadable from ATS gallery, I have put the full size graphic on dropbox, here

edit on 6-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I don't really understand why you would evacuate the Earth to a planet that no longer can sustain life naturally because its own time to do so passed billions of years ago. It isn't logical unless the Earth is completely doomed in the near future. Like, wiped from existence doomed. Because even if the surface was destroyed, underground or underwater would still make more sense than Mars.

originally posted by: duncanhidao

👇👇👇

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Flashback

The PERFECT CALL
Then there is also those 3 McAfee employees who Started Crowdstrike. You know Crowdstrike

CI A, FBI, and Hillary Clinton use CrowdStrike software to tap, collect, and sell surveillance information

Yet as an FBI contractor, CrowdStrike still has top secret clearance.

According to a FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) ruling, CrowdStrike has "unrestricted illegal access" to the nation's surveillance data. 

edit on 662022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I need to preface this by stating I don't know Elon's world beliefs and I am not a "Flat Earther" but find some of the discussion interesting and do not 100% rule it out. I also don't want to make this about flat earth just pointing out it could be some reasoning behind Elon's interest.

There are some who believe that space isn't really what it has been presented to us and that Mars is a land that lies beyond the ice wall in some of the flat earth models. Where "Outer Space" is just the area between these lands.

So could Elon mean that? Maybe these people would not be going to a wasteland if the Mars we think is out there has been a complete fabrication. It would be to help colonize different area with Humans and like he said expand our consciousness.

Like the drops said the end won't be for everyone is that because we have been lied to about the world model and the idea of religion, science, etc has been a complete fabrication?

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

👇👇👇

Plenty of space in space...BNL Starliners leaving each day

We are watching a Movie
edit on 6-6-2022 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2022 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel you probably already know this but your post with the 'Platinum Jubilee Weekend' may be referring to the absence of Queen Elizabeth. She has now missed the Epson Derby which for such a horse lover would be unthinkable.
This weekend there are a couple of events that she should be participating in including a parade on Sunday. I guess we will see if she will attend but she is MIA.

www.bbc.com>news Platinum Jubilee: Queen to miss Derby but celebrations...-BBC
----
Just my impression from the Pool post with the lights hanging down. Do they remind you of flying saucers? Sky event? Could this link to the movie Independence Day?
If I understand what I think Loop is saying may link to #2273
Prepare for 'sky is falling' week. There seems to be a lot of events converging right about now.

At this point I feel like we are watching a three ring circus with different acts taking place all at the same time. We are all going to need a lot more popcorn.

Does anybody remember when Hollywood had a big celebration in honor of George Burns' 100th birthday? Burns wasn't actually there, and he died not long after it (about 6 weeks later).

I've always suspected that Burns didn't actually make it to 100, but because Hollywood had so much invested in the celebration (physically & emotionally) they put Burns on ice and held the party anyway.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

(The Tempest) William Shakespeare 1611

drop 1611

Drop link

Sound familiar? 😜

edit on 6-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
More guns.
Another church attack...this time in Nigeria.
More than 50 people have been killed and they don't really know who is responsible yet but the people on twitt seem very upset with the President. A couple are questioning the timing and elections. Who knows but I guess 'guns' are going to be front and center moving forward. Just really tragic.

www.aljazeera.comm>news>nigeria-church-atta...

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join